Dr. Aramesh Darvishian, DDS

Dr. Aramesh Darvishian, DDS

Pediatric Dentistry  ·
Female
Dr. Aramesh Darvishian, DDS is a pediatric dentistry practitioner in Reston, VA. She graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine and practices pediatric dentistry, orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics, and more.

12040 S Lakes Dr

Reston, VA 20191

• Ameritas
  • CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Dental Network of America
  • DenteMax
  • EmblemHealth

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check if Dr. Darvishian treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Darvishian's conditions and procedures:

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Cerec® Tooth Restoration Procedure
  • Teeth Whitening

We are a highly service oriented Dental office. Your dental health and comfort during procedures are very important to us.

• Pediatric Dentistry

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Darvishian

Dr. Darvishian?
Dr. Darvishian's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Aramesh Darvishian, DDS
Highly recommend them! I had a wonderful experience and I cant wait to show off my perfect smile :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aramesh Darvishian, DDS?
Just finished my Invisalign treatment with Dr. Darvishian. I’m pleased with the results! Also, the front desk was always helpful with getting appointment scheduled!
Great service
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aramesh Darvishian, DDS?
I am done with my 8 month Invisalign treatment! My experience was awesome from the beginning to the end. First, you have to trust someone to examine your needs. I like to receive service from a business who’s still passionate about their work. I am new to the area and I was not referred to Perfect Smiles of Reston or Dr. Darvishian by another office. I found out about her practice through my own research. I am so glad I trusted Dr. Darvishian and the dental clinic with my pearly whites…Lol! She
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aramesh Darvishian, DDS?
I'm getting my Invisalign treatment with Dr.Darvishian and so far my experience had been very good.Staff is very nice and they have latest technology/equipment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aramesh Darvishian, DDS?
The care here is second to none. The office is beautiful and the staff is amazing! No one "wants" to go to the dentist, but the staff and care here makes it worth it. Whenever anyone new to NoVa asks be for a dental recommendation, I don't even think about it. It's ALWAYS Perfect Smiles! They started seeing my youngest when he was 2, so don't hesitate to bring your whole family!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aramesh Darvishian, DDS?
The staff at Perfect Smiles of Reston is very professional and accommodating. I got my Invisalign there and had great results. I'm happy with my new smile! They have great hours and can get me in when I need a visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aramesh Darvishian, DDS?
I’m so in love with my smile! Dr. D took her time to ensure that I’d have the best results! I consulted with a lot of other dentists in the area, and I’m really glad I ended up choosing Perfect Smiles of Reston!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aramesh Darvishian, DDS?
I had the best experience. I had Invisalign for more than a year and my teeth look better than ever.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aramesh Darvishian, DDS?
Dr. Darvishian and her staff have been great over the 7 years that I have been going to their office. I recently went through Invisalign and the staff was always on-time, professional, and very helpful. And best of all, the results were fantastic!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aramesh Darvishian, DDS?
I'm psudo-new to the northern Virginia area and after having had all of my dental work provided for me by the military, I was in need of a good provider. Perfect Smiles of Reston not only is in an incredibly convenient location for me but they were able to fit me in based on my schedule and within the week. All the services were done very professionally and the staff is incredibly friendly. Definitely glad to have perfect Smiles of Reston taking care of my pearly whites
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aramesh Darvishian, DDS?
I really like this office and all the staff is professional.. my crown was done in one visit saving me another trip to come back and fitted. I recommend this office to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aramesh Darvishian, DDS?
Dr. Darvishian is great. All the ladies in the office are super nice and helpful. I am very satisfied with my Invisalign results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aramesh Darvishian, DDS?
Dr. Darvishian helped me to achieve the beautiful smile I had always wanted with her patience, excellent sink-side manner and expertise. I would recommend her practice to anyone. Thanks Dr. D!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aramesh Darvishian, DDS?
I was in search of a dentist when I moved to the DMV and after some research decided to make an appointment. This was the best thing that happened to my teeth. I came in for a cleaning and it was best cleaning experience I had. The hygienist took her time and was extra gentle. I also discussed Invisalign treatment with Dr. D. I started my first set of trays and when I wasn't satisfied with the end out come we continued treatment and even went a third time around. The extended treatment wa
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aramesh Darvishian, DDS?
I went to Perfect Smiles of Reston for Invisalign before my wedding this November, and could not have asked for better service! Everyone was so helpful and friendly. Dr. Darvishian helped me achieve a perfect smile for my wedding day. I would definitely recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aramesh Darvishian, DDS?
I have had the good fortune of being referred to Perfect Smiles of Reston by a god friend. They have been nothing but professional and pleasant to work with. I had my first root canal and crown and they kindly referred me to a root canal specialist. The procedure ended up being a bit lengthier than anticipated but all staff was knowledgeable and took the time to explain the process to me. I would highly recommend Dr. Darvishan and team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aramesh Darvishian, DDS?
I went to see Dr Darvishian about a sore tooth. I feel so lucky to have found her! She fixed my bite taking pressure off the tooth and eliminating the pain immediately! Since then we completed an invisilign treatment and my bite has improved again. My smile is now amazing and I’m no longer afraid to floss. Having a beautiful smile is great motivation to take care of it!! Thank you to the team at Perfect Smiles!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aramesh Darvishian, DDS?
I recommend Perfect smiles of Reston for Invisalign treatment. The staff was friendly and professional throughout the process.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aramesh Darvishian, DDS?
I have had an incredible experience at Perfect Smiles of Reston and Dr. Darvishian is hands down the best orthodontist in the DMV. I could not be happier! Their prices are beyond competitive and Dr. Darvishian and her staff are very professional and courteous. She sees you in a timely manner and her practice is beautiful and clean. I had my Invisalign done through them, and I love the results BTW, and my appointments were always quick. Would absolutely Recommend!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Darvishian?

Insurance accepted