Dr. Ara Nazarian, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 50

Dr. Nazarian

Premier Dental Center

1857 E Big Beaver Rd Troy, MI 48083

Dr. Ara Nazarian, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Troy, MI. He graduated from University of Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry and practices dentistry, orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics, and more.

Dr. Nazarian accepts

Dr. Nazarian accepts the following insurance:

Ameritas
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
National Fee-for-Service
Dental

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Dr. Nazarian treats your condition or procedure

• Root Canal
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Tooth Damage
  • Upper Dentures

Ara Nazarian DDS, DICOI is one of the leading restorative dentists in the greater Detroit area, practicing in Troy. When you come visit Dr. Nazarian, you get far more than just a restorative dentist; you get a problem solver.
At Premier Dental ...

Dr. Nazarian?
Dr. Nazarian's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ara Nazarian, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
I have been going to Dr Nazarian for about 10 years. He and his staff have been great to work and provide excellent service. They go the extra mile to understand my needs, make proactive suggestions, and dont hurt my teeth/gums during cleaning (I have a couple sensitive areas). I highly recommend Dr Nazarian.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ara Nazarian, DDS?
Very friendly and not just good but great service. I’ve had several dentist through my years and Dr Nazarian and his staff are the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ara Nazarian, DDS?
World class dentistry from a world class staff. Couldn't be happier with the All on 4 procedure I had done there. I would unequivocally recommend Dr. Nazarian to anyone in the marker for a new dentist or who needs a serious procedure done. You will not be rushed or pressured into making any decisions and you will receive all of the most modern and pertinent information so you can be sure you're doing the right thing. A+++!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ara Nazarian, DDS?
Great Dentist Great Staff Have had crowns done there with no pain and the six month cleanings are very thorough!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ara Nazarian, DDS?
Dr. Nazarian and his staff are the best! VERY professional, prompt and always have the patient first in any decision. Very family friendly and always takes time to explain exactly what is going on. I highly recommend them!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ara Nazarian, DDS?
So happy with this dentist! Doctor Ara Nazarian and his complete staff are true humanitarians. Thank God for them!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ara Nazarian, DDS?
Dr. Nazarian and his team are awesome! I have been going to them for years. I’m always kept in the loop on appointments and I’m never left waiting for my appointment time. I actually moved to Clarkston from Troy a couple of years ago and continue to go here because the staff is so accommodating and talented.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ara Nazarian, DDS?
When I moved to Troy, I was very fortunate to get referral to Dr. Nazarian from one of my colleagues. Immediately upon meeting Denise, Regina, and Dr. Nazarian, I knew I found safe, knowledgable, high tech dentistry! Dr. Nazarian is a leader in the field and I have learned a great deal how to take better care of my dental “assets” through Regina and his help. I highly recommend Dr. Nazarian’s practice and listening to his team’s advice!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ara Nazarian, DDS?
The staff and doctor are very friendly and helpful. I have had the best care and they have gotten my teeth and gums back to normal without any pain or problems. I cannot say enough how happy I am with the services and staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ara Nazarian, DDS?
Excellent, friendly and professional staff! Always leave satisfied!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ara Nazarian, DDS?
Great doctor! Great staff! Always the best service!! My whole family loves Dr. Nazarian and his entire staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ara Nazarian, DDS?
Great experience, staff & doctor are very nice. I've been a patient for about 5 years, wouldn't change a thing. The staff is so accommodating & friendly. Easiest dental experience I have ever had. I no longer fear going to the dentist office, I look forward to my cleanings!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ara Nazarian, DDS?
I have known Dr. Nazarian since my early 20’s and he became my dentist right after he finished his residency in the Navy. I would never go to any other dental practice and quite frankly, should he decide to retire early it will, without exaggeration, be a day of mourning for me. Dr. Nazarian and his staff, including Denise, Regina and his wife whom I occasionally see at the practice treat every patient as a family. Dr. Nazarian is an expert in his field and is extremely kind and charismatic.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ara Nazarian, DDS?
Dr. Nazarian is everything one could ask for in a dentist: Highly skilled, knowledgeable, experienced, caring, detail-oriented, and just plain NICE! Everyone on his staff is absolutely top-notch.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ara Nazarian, DDS?
I would highly recommend Dr Nazarian for any dental work you may need. He is an amazing dentist. His work is impeccable. His entire staff is very friendly and helpful. I have been going to Dr Nazarian for over 15 years. I wouldn't trust anyone else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ara Nazarian, DDS?
Great place, great people, great smile.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ara Nazarian, DDS?
This is the Dentist for people who are afraid of pain , and the very thought of a needle or instrument going into your mouth. I have had many procedures done by my favorite Dentist, Major dental work and I was still able to go into work. I can call for emergency work or when I’m in pain and get in touch with Dr. Nazarian, I will not be leaving this Dentist, he is The Best At What He Does Period.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ara Nazarian, DDS?
I trust him and he has always been fair . He is very patient. The staff there is alway friendly and very helpful!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ara Nazarian, DDS?
Great place if you get anxious about surgery or procedures. They really care about their patients and are really professional they put your needs first.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ara Nazarian, DDS?
Dr. Nazarian is Amazing. I have had many different dental problems and he has been the BEST in helping me resolve my dental problems. He is a great listener and is very patient. His work is by far the Best I had seen when researching to find him. I was willing to go out of state to find the right Dentist. I am so grateful he was right here in Michigan!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Nazarian?