Dr. Ara Goshgarian, DDS

Dr. Ara Goshgarian, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Male

Dr. Ara Goshgarian, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Lake Forest, IL and has been practicing for 30 years. He practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

Goshgarian Orthodontics, LLC

1400 N Western Ave

Lake Forest, IL 60045

• UniCare
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Goshgarian

Dr. Goshgarian's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Goshgarian "I feel privileged to participate in an important aspect of a person’s healthcare. It has been a continued honor to provide high-quality orthodontic care and be involved in my patients’ lives for the past 20 years. In addition, it is a tremendous blessing to be a second-generation orthodontist in my family and to be able to continue the legacy that my father, Dr. Robert Goshgarian, started with this practice many years ago.?A Lake Forest, Illinois native, I graduated from Lake Forest High School and continued on to Carroll College for my Bachelor of Science degree. My dental education was completed at the University of Illinois, where I earned my Doctorate of Dental Surgery, after which I completed my General Practice Residency at Loyola University Hospital System. I stayed on at Loyola University, attending the College of Dentistry for my Orthodontic Residency.?I strongly believe ongoing learning and training gives our patients the most up-to-date treatment available and the best care. I attend over 60 hours of continuing education annually, far exceeding the requirements to retain my license.?Additionally, I help set up continuing education meetings for other orthodontists on a state/regional level to help them learn. I am an active member of the American Dental Association, American Association of Orthodontists, Illinois Society of Orthodontists (Past President), and the Midwestern Society of Orthodontists (Executive Officer). Also, I was an Assistant Clinical Professor at Loyola University, for three years."

This content was provided by Dr. Goshgarian "Dr. Ara Goshgarian is dedicated to creating outstanding smiles, using the latest technology available. http://www.goshgarianortho.com/"

2  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces
  • Surgical Orthodontics
  • Two-Phase Orthodontic Treatment

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University of Illinois
    Medical School | Graduated 1988

Dr. Goshgarian has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Goshgarian has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Goshgarian does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Goshgarian and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Goshgarian's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Goshgarian to family and friends

Dr. Goshgarian's Performance

Great Doctor. He's very patient with me and always makes me feel like I'm thee more important patient in the room. Thanks to him my teeth are now perfect. I would highly recommend him to others.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Goshgarian is kind, nice, friendly and gentle. Great with kids and parents alike. He is conservative and not pushy: this was a welcome change from the other orthodontist I interviewed. My daughter, eleven at the time, actually picked him because of how comfortable he made her feel, even...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option