Dr. April Lee, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial OrthopedicsFemale

Dr. Lee

Burlingame Smile Studio

1740 Marco Polo Way Ste 12 Burlingame, CA 94010

Dr. April Lee, DDS is a Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioner in Burlingame, CA. She is affiliated with Mills Health Center. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Lee to book an appointment.

Dr. Lee's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lee

Dr. Lee?
  • Appointment scheduling (6)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (6)
  • Explained conditions well (6)
    My two sons have just completed phase 1 orthodontics with Dr. April Lee, and we are so happy we chose to work with her! Not only are the boys’ smiles healthy and beautiful with their bites corrected, but we have had a lovely experience. Dr. Lee is a great communicator, and patiently explained the work needed and why. She mapped out expenses clearly, and they were fair and competitive. The office is a happy, friendly place - we love everyone there and look forward to all our visits. With Covid, the already very hygienic office responded by investing heavily in no less than four new filtration systems for each exam room, PPE, and many safety measures. We felt very safe during our visits. I enthusiastically recommend Burlingame Smile Studio to everyone!
    Kelly – Nov 29, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. April Lee, DDS?
    This it the one review, you HAVE to read. I had 4+ years of orthodontic treatments when I was a teen. As an adult, my jaw had grown, so while my teeth were straight, my bite wasn't ideal and susceptible to eventual damage to my teeth. I had done a consult with another orthodontist before and they said my only option was jaw surgery in addition to more years of braces! When I met Dr. Lee, she came up with a 1.5-2 year plan with just braces. And I was immediately sold on her confidence and candor. 1 year and 9 months later, my smile has truly never looked better. I never even imagined my results would look like this and it's honestly still taking some getting used to! I thoroughly enjoyed working with Dr. Lee and her fantastic team over the past couple of years. I always especially appreciated that Dr. Lee was always straight-forward and honest about my progress. I really can't recommend Dr. Lee and her team enough! Also, side note. My insurance doesn't cover orthodontic work at all
    Emily – Sep 21, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. April Lee, DDS?
    We’ve been seen in the office for a number of years and I have to say that the experience has been great- the staff is great and Dr Lee is very patient and takes time to explain everything. She has taken a number of precautions to maximize the staff and patient safety including texting from the car so no waiting in the waiting room), plexiglass barriers, spacing out appointments, and PPE for the staff. Would highly recommend her!
    Dave T – Jul 11, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. April Lee, DDS?
    I can’t say enough good things about April Lee and her team. Times are different now and as businesses start to reopen it can be scary but they made me feel very safe. When I got there I sent a text letting them know I was there and when they were ready they texted back and let me know I can come in. When I went in everyone had masks and gloves and Dr. Lee was covered fully, they made sure I sanitized and had my mask on too. It was very quick and easy and I missed being around their caring energy. I will always recommend them to anyone I meet and would let people know they can be at ease going there during this time, they will make you feel safe as well.
    Lisa T – May 21, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. April Lee, DDS?
    I can highly recommend Dr. Lee and her team at Burlingame Smile Studio. We have been very pleased with the outcome of our daughter’s dental alignment. From a procedural standpoint, she kept us informed from initial consultation through final visit which was reassuring to us. Dr. Lee’s office has also been a very friendly and stress-free environment which can be important to pre-teen/teen patients who may have anxiety over having dental work performed. Over the course of several months and visits, Dr. Lee worked with my daughter to obtain the sought after results . At the end of the process we were able to compare photos of pre alignment work and post alignment work to see the dramatic difference. Our five star review reflects the high quality work performed by Dr. Lee and her team.
    Alan K – Mar 04, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. April Lee, DDS?
    Dr. Lee and her team are amazing! There are all very friendly! My husband and I did our invisalign with Dr. Lee and we are so happy that we did! My teeth looks beautiful now and I highly recommend Dr. Lee for invisalign. She is very thorough and precise and let's u know the timeframe of when you can see actual results. I would also like to praise her assistant Maria. I like how she explains and tells me every step that she does and that is really helpful for every patient to make them feel calm and at ease. I will be missing seeing Teddy as well in the clinic. Thanks Dr. Lee and to your team and will definitely be recommending you to all our friends, relatives and co-workers and friends!
    Shenna S. – Feb 12, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. April Lee, DDS?
    Dr. April is great personality and processional. Her treatment doesn’t make you nervous. Highly recommend her!!
    K.K – Feb 10, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. April Lee, DDS?
    Dr Lee is fabulous! She goes above and beyond for her patients! Not only is she an excellent orthodontist but she’s friendly, personable and made my daughter feel very comfortable every step of the way. The entire staff is outstanding! We highly recommend Dr Lee and Burlingame Smile Studio! 5 stars!
    Candace Ivancich – Jan 31, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. April Lee, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Lee?

Dr. Lee's core mission is to ensure that each patient gets the individualized, one-on-one personalized attention that they deserve. Here at Burlingame...Read more

Dr. April Lee has been practicing orthodontics in the Bay Area since 2008. She opened the doors to Burlingame Smile Studio in 2015 after many years of...Read more

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics