Dr. Antoine Chiha, DDS

Dr. Antoine Chiha, DDS

Dentistry  |

Dr. Antoine Chiha, DDS is a dentist who practices in Brooklyn, NY. He is 57 years old and has been practicing for 30 years.

Antoine E. Chiha, DDS PC

• Guardian
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Chiha

This content was provided by Dr. Chiha "At Distinctive Dental Group, our priority is to deliver quality care to informed patients in a comfortable and convenient setting. When you have dental problems, you need to turn to a dentist who listens and responds, an experienced doctor who knows the field and can effectively diagnose and treat your needs and a friendly dentist who counsels you on the best ways to maintain and improve your health. Our staff meet all these criteria. Plus, you benefit from a dedicated team of trained professionals who give you the individualized attention you deserve."

• Prosthodontics

• Pediatric Dental Exam
  • Root Canal
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening

No malpractice history found for New York.

• New York University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • New York University College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1987
  • Bellevue Hosp Ctr/Nyu Med Ctr
  • New York University / College of Dentistry
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Chiha has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Chiha has no media or publications listed.

• French
  • Italian
  • Lebanese
  • Russian

Dr. Chiha does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chiha and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chiha's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chiha to family and friends
Dr. Chiha's Performance
My teeth are grate all thanks to Mr.Chiha!!!
I Have always had a pleasant experience whenever I need to visit Dr Chiha.
pleasant
Dr. Chiha has been my dentist for more than a decade and I don't think any other dentist will ever match up.
great!
i enjoy coming to this dental office , Dr chiha is a dentist who takes his time in listening and attend to my needs. A wonderful person beside a good dentist .
Dr. Chiha is always kind and patient. He takes his time and is super efficient with your dental needs.
Pleased with care and expertise
25 years of good experience with Dr. Chiha. Simply he is the best.
i have been coming to Dr chihas office for several years. i cant stop talking to all my friends about his wonderful treatments to me and how great he is .
great dentist, know what he is doing and very professional
I have been going to Dr. Chiha for a while and it is one of the greatest experiences going to a dentist. He is always willing to clarify and help the patient out.
i have been seeing Dr. Chiha for 20 years. I trust his diagnosis and care. He is really detailed and caring in preventive cleaning and overall treatment.
comprehensive and informative
I've been a patient of Dr. Chiha's for as long as I can remember, and I've always enjoyed visiting his practice. My family have been his patients for 24 years. I can only give him the highest recommendations.
Excellent!
Dr. Chiha is one of the Best Dentist I have ever been under the care of, which accounts for our 30 Year Dr./Patient relationship. He is a master of the craft of Dentistry.
nice office clean good experience
had many different procedures done here, happy with every single one of them, professional, punctual, always friendly thank You
Amazing. I have been coming here for years and I recommend them to all my friends. Dr. Chiha is an excellent dentist and does amazing, work!
Gave an honest opinion - good first visit
very caring, patient and professional
been a patient for many years and always leave happy and well informed. thanks doc!
Dr. Chiha has take care of my family for over 15yrs. He is a great person as well as a highly skilled dentist.
I can't say enough about Dr. Chiha. i am a patient for 20+ years and would not change him for the world. I actually look forward to coming to my visits -how many of you can say that?! I have done it all - root canal, cavities, etc. and every procedure has been pain free. He is caring and gentle and a great listener. He gives you the best advice for your issues. I recommended my whole family and friends and everyone is very happy I did. Bless the day I found you Dr. Chiha!!
wonderful people . A great experance
Dr. is up ro date on everything!! Additional cleaning material was used. Nice visit.
wonderful Pat and staff...
pleasant and good dentist
Dr. Chiha is personable and sincerely cares about his patients. He comes up with the best plan for my dental care. I can count on him for emergencies also. He is a highly skilled prosthodontist.
fast and painless, always a friendly and great experience
great experience he is very professional
great, always nice, explains everything, takes his time, does a very good job to the detail
Very professional and dilligent
I plan on having major dental work which began today. The Dr. was patient and explained as well as questioned me for my input. The Staff is a pleasure
I trust my dentist, he explains the problem thoroughly and and his performance shows his expertise in his field.
Best Doctor.
i had my teeth cleaned and i had a pleasant experience it went well,
Dr. Chiha is a great dentist, highly recommended.
Fine visit
i have been a patient with of Dr. Chiha for many years, and he is very knowledgeable and up to date in technique. his staff is always helpful and courteous. It has been a consistently good experience overall coming to this dental practice and I would highly recommend them to anyone.
In the past few years since I visit Dr Chiha he always take good care of me I'dont know how to thanks him for his expertise also his well trust worthy .
most of time in good mood does good work
I always happy to get good care here, Thanks
My husband and I enjoy coming to see Dr. Chiha. He is easy to talk to and explains everything in detail. Pat, the Office Manager is the best!!!!! Lily, the Dental Assistant is very efficient . We recommend this practice
pleasent nice
Very calmingand reasuring. Especially when you are a new patient.
great service and staff
lovely
I have been going to Dr. Chiha for over 20 years and I could not be happier!!!! Always makes me feel comfortable and explains in detail what he is going to do. The staff,especially Pat is very friendly and efficient.
Have you seen Dr. Antoine Chiha, DDS?

Visit Dr. Chiha