Dr. Anthony Zamarra, DMD

Dr. Anthony Zamarra, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Anthony Zamarra, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Watchung, NJ and has been practicing for 18 years. He graduated from Umdnj-Nj in 2000 and practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.Read his story

500 Phillip Ln Ste 2

Watchung, NJ 07069

• Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Zamarra

Dr. Zamarra's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Zamarra "Hi, I grew up in New Jersey, trained at UMDNJ and The Dawson Academy and my practice has been open since 2003. It's situated in spacious residence in the Watchung Hills. We're very much a family practice, we take time to listen to our patients and this comes up again and again in our reviews. And whilst this is a professional environment we make it feel warm and relaxing. Our Hygienist and Dental Nurse are husband and wife, both hailing from Cuba. People always leave here smiling. I'm a great believer in using technology to it's best advantage, I have all the latest 3D modeling equipment so I can make crowns with extraordinary accuracy and deliver them the same day. I use digital X-Rays which are far safer and my patients appreciate this. We have a very high retention rate for a business like this because people know we really care, we listen and we take the time needed. I also have deep knowledge of TMJ issues, teeth grinding, associated issues like headaches and so on. This means I am often considering broader muscular issues and treating you holistically rather than just the task in hand. I'm married to Katie Lang, she's an opera singer so you might get to hear her practice whilst you are here, she's performed at Carnergie Hall but most days it's the Summit Presbyterian Church!"

10  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics
  • Pediatric Dentistry
  • Reconstructive Dentistry
  • Sports Dentistry

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Umdnj-Nj
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • The Dawson Academy
    Other Education | Completed 2009

Dr. Zamarra has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Zamarra has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Zamarra does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zamarra and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Zamarra's Reviews

4.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Zamarra to family and friends

Dr. Zamarra's Performance

If you need a great dentist with excellent skills and knowledge, Dr. Z is the Man. Perfect implant placement and painless. The hole team work in a great harmonie. I which to share my experience with any one looking for an awesome dental office.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Z is simply the best, his skill set goes beyond most dentists and his staff is superb. He is also more than accommodating... who else would care enough to see you on a Sunday ? Highly recommend.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1