Dentistry  |
Dr. Anthony Weber, DDS
Dr. Anthony Weber, DDS is a dentist who practices in Spokane Valley, WA. He is 33 years old and has been practicing for 4 years. Dr. Weber is affiliated with Valley Hospital.

1005 N Evergreen Rd Ste 101

• MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Weber

When you visit our office, we care for more than your teeth. We believe that your "oral picture" directly relates to the overall health of your entire person. With this understanding, our practice specializes in both preventive and restorative dentistry in order to maintain all facets of your oral health

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Restoration of Dental Implants
  • Root Canal
  • Root Planing
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Sirona Galileos Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT)
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures
  • Zoom!® Teeth Whitening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Washington State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2007
  • University of Southern California / School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2013
  • La Maestra Dental Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2013
  • University of Southern California / School of Dentistry
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Weber has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Weber has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Weber does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Weber and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Weber's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Weber to family and friends
Dr. Weber's Performance
in Ephrata, Wa |
I have been going to Dr. Weber and Dr. Weishaar's office for a couple years now. Every time I, or my children are seen there we are welcomed with the warmest and most purposeful care. They are wonderful at educating you on tips to better care for your teeth and gums on a daily basis. Every question I have they answer thoroughly. Dr. Weber took special consideration to my son's timidness about having his teeth examined. They provide exceptional care, far beyond any other dental office.
in Spokane, WA |
I have always received fantastic care here, the Doctors and team are exceptionable!!!
Spokane Vly, WA |
My visit to Dr weber and Dr Weishaars dental office was a great experience. The office is warm and inviting and the staff is very welcoming and made me feel at ease. Everyone is very knowledgeable in dental health and the overall health of dentistry in relationship to my body as a whole. My exam with Dr Weber was thorough and he gave me great information and really took the time to explain things to me. I appreciate that in any doctor. I would highly recommend this office. Mary R
in Spokane wa |
dr weber is by far best dentist I have ever been to. Pain free couldn't even tell when he gave me numbing shot! Professional friendly fast service at the clinic. Highly recommend Dr weber and his clinic
in Spokane, WA |
Fantastic office and doctor! Highly recommend!
Spokane, WA |
My recent visit with Dr Weber and his team was my best dental experience ever. The staff is warm and welcoming and Dr Weber really takes the time to explain and helped me understand what an effect my teeth and mouth have on my body and health as a whole. My exam was was the most though dental exam I have ever had. For the first time I enjoyed my dental visit and all I learned. I would highly recommend Dr Weber to my family and friends. Cathy Z
in Spokane, WA |
I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Weber. He and his staff provide me with excellent dental care, but that's only the start. When I go in for my appointments, I feel like I'm going home! Everyone is so friendly. Dr. Weber always takes plenty of time to ask about my life and answer any questions I might have. The admin staff are incredible with coordinating scheduling and billing. I've sent several people Dr. Weber's way and will continue to do so!!
in Ephrata, WA |
I enjoy going to the dentist because the people working there are nice and professional. When my teeth get cleaned I can relax. The hygienists are careful and don't make my gums bleed. They work quick and do a good job. Dr. Weber is professional and speaks like he really cares about my dental health. The office is decorated in rustic fashion making it a fun place to go. Plus the text notifications help me remember my appt.
Mead, WA |
Great office, excellent treatment and best customer service I have experienced at a dentist office! I will be referring all of my family and friends to see Dr. Weber!
in Spokane, WA |
I visited Dr. Weber and he was very caring and thoughtful. He took his time listening to my concerns and then did a very thorough exam, after which he came up with a plan specifically for me. I've been to dentists that seem to see everyone as the same person but not Dr. Weber. I respect the way him and his staff treated me and think I am lucky to have found this office.
Lewiston, ID |
Dr. Weber and his staff are bar none the most kind, compassionate, and knowledgable business men and women in the field. I consider myself and my family extremely fortunate to have such a Dentist as Dr. Weber at out disposal. I have and will continue to refer each and every individual I know to his practice, because I whole heartedly believe it is the best treatment they will receive. Thank you Dr. Weber and Staff
in Ritzville, WA |
Dr. Weber and his dental office are top notch. His knowledge and abilities in the dental field are among the top dentists in the area. He will give you honest advice and solutions to whatever your dental needs are. Office is very modern and comfortable, along with a friendly and helpful staff. I exclusively have all of my dental work done with Dr. Weber's office and I would recommend it to anyone that is seeking a positive and a top level dental care!
in Spokane, WA |
Dr. Weber's level of professionalism is beyond compare, he was very thorough with me, took his time to explain the pros and cons of the procedure he was performing and most importantly put me at ease with his manner of care. I highly recommend Dr. Weber to all my friends and family.
in Richland, WA |
Dr. Weber not only takes pride in his work he is as dedicated as they come when it comes to patient care. Very knowledgeable and thorough in his care. If you are looking for a great dentist in the Spokane, WA area you need to visit Dr. Weber.
in Spokane, WA |
Dr. Webber is an amazing dentist. He was eager to answer all my questions and took the time to explain himself thoroughly. I've lived in a lot of places and experienced many different dentists and he is by far the best. I'm happy to say I've found my dentist and Spokane is lucky to have him.
Have you seen Dr. Anthony Weber, DDS?
Are you Dr. Weber?