Dr. Anthony Weber, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 35

Dr. Weber

Weishaar & Weber Dentistry

1005 N Evergreen Rd Ste 101 Spokane Valley, WA 99216

Dr. Anthony Weber, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Spokane Valley, WA and has been practicing for 6 years. He graduated from University of Southern California / School of Dentistry in 2013 and practices dentistry, oral surgery, and more.

Dr. Weber accepts

Dr. Weber accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
Dental PPO
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
National Fee-for-Service

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Dr. Weber treats your condition or procedure

• Root Canal
  • Root Planing
  • Sensitive Teeth
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Sirona Galileos Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT)
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures
  • Worn Down Teeth
  • Zoom!® Teeth Whitening

When you visit our office, we care for more than your teeth. We believe that your "oral picture" directly relates to the overall health of your entire person. With this understanding, our practice specializes in both preventive and restorative dentistry in order to maintain all facets of your oral health

• Cosmetic Dentistry

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Weber

Dr. Weber?
Dr. Weber's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Anthony Weber, DDS
Amazing staff and office, very professional, kind and caring!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Weber, DDS?
I was very scared of the dentist and did not go for 3 years. When I moved to the Spokane area, I started going to Dr. Weber & it was the best choice I could have made for myself. I had many things wrong with my teeth since I had not gone to the dentist in 3 years, but they were great at helping me figure out what I needed and we got it all taken care of. Very great dentist to go to!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Weber, DDS?
I do not wish to go into any detail, but suffice it to say that I am a professional individual and I rue the day that I walked into Dr. Anthony Weber's Office.( Yes, he has many, many good reviews, but one has no way of knowing just HOW MANY of those were from friends, family, social contacts, fellow church members, etc.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Weber, DDS?
I've been seeing Dr. Weber since the fall of 2013. My visits to Dr. Weber's office are always met with very welcoming staff and I am certain that I am receiving exceptional care from Dr. Weber and his staff. My Invisalign program is going extremely well and I just had two old fillings replaced with absolutely no discomfort at all, couldn't even feel the shot to numb. Dr. Weber is very professional, knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Weber to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Weber, DDS?
I have been going to Dr. Weber and Dr. Weishaar's office for a couple years now. Every time I, or my children are seen there we are welcomed with the warmest and most purposeful care. They are wonderful at educating you on tips to better care for your teeth and gums on a daily basis. Every question I have they answer thoroughly. Dr. Weber took special consideration to my son's timidness about having his teeth examined. They provide exceptional care, far beyond any other dental office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Weber, DDS?
I have always received fantastic care here, the Doctors and team are exceptionable!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Weber, DDS?
My visit to Dr weber and Dr Weishaars dental office was a great experience. The office is warm and inviting and the staff is very welcoming and made me feel at ease. Everyone is very knowledgeable in dental health and the overall health of dentistry in relationship to my body as a whole. My exam with Dr Weber was thorough and he gave me great information and really took the time to explain things to me. I appreciate that in any doctor. I would highly recommend this office. Mary R
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Weber, DDS?
dr weber is by far best dentist I have ever been to. Pain free couldn't even tell when he gave me numbing shot! Professional friendly fast service at the clinic. Highly recommend Dr weber and his clinic
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Weber, DDS?
Fantastic office and doctor! Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Weber, DDS?
My recent visit with Dr Weber and his team was my best dental experience ever. The staff is warm and welcoming and Dr Weber really takes the time to explain and helped me understand what an effect my teeth and mouth have on my body and health as a whole. My exam was was the most though dental exam I have ever had. For the first time I enjoyed my dental visit and all I learned. I would highly recommend Dr Weber to my family and friends. Cathy Z
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Weber, DDS?
I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Weber. He and his staff provide me with excellent dental care, but that's only the start. When I go in for my appointments, I feel like I'm going home! Everyone is so friendly. Dr. Weber always takes plenty of time to ask about my life and answer any questions I might have. The admin staff are incredible with coordinating scheduling and billing. I've sent several people Dr. Weber's way and will continue to do so!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Weber, DDS?
I enjoy going to the dentist because the people working there are nice and professional. When my teeth get cleaned I can relax. The hygienists are careful and don't make my gums bleed. They work quick and do a good job. Dr. Weber is professional and speaks like he really cares about my dental health. The office is decorated in rustic fashion making it a fun place to go. Plus the text notifications help me remember my appt.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Weber, DDS?
Great office, excellent treatment and best customer service I have experienced at a dentist office! I will be referring all of my family and friends to see Dr. Weber!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Weber, DDS?
I visited Dr. Weber and he was very caring and thoughtful. He took his time listening to my concerns and then did a very thorough exam, after which he came up with a plan specifically for me. I've been to dentists that seem to see everyone as the same person but not Dr. Weber. I respect the way him and his staff treated me and think I am lucky to have found this office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Weber, DDS?
Dr. Weber and his staff are bar none the most kind, compassionate, and knowledgable business men and women in the field. I consider myself and my family extremely fortunate to have such a Dentist as Dr. Weber at out disposal. I have and will continue to refer each and every individual I know to his practice, because I whole heartedly believe it is the best treatment they will receive. Thank you Dr. Weber and Staff
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Weber, DDS?
Dr. Weber and his dental office are top notch. His knowledge and abilities in the dental field are among the top dentists in the area. He will give you honest advice and solutions to whatever your dental needs are. Office is very modern and comfortable, along with a friendly and helpful staff. I exclusively have all of my dental work done with Dr. Weber's office and I would recommend it to anyone that is seeking a positive and a top level dental care!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Weber, DDS?
Dr. Weber's level of professionalism is beyond compare, he was very thorough with me, took his time to explain the pros and cons of the procedure he was performing and most importantly put me at ease with his manner of care. I highly recommend Dr. Weber to all my friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Weber, DDS?
Dr. Weber not only takes pride in his work he is as dedicated as they come when it comes to patient care. Very knowledgeable and thorough in his care. If you are looking for a great dentist in the Spokane, WA area you need to visit Dr. Weber.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Weber, DDS?
Dr. Webber is an amazing dentist. He was eager to answer all my questions and took the time to explain himself thoroughly. I've lived in a lot of places and experienced many different dentists and he is by far the best. I'm happy to say I've found my dentist and Spokane is lucky to have him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Weber, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Weber?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Weber treats patients.

MultiCare Valley Hospital