Dr. Anthony Reganato, DDS

Periodontics ·  Male · Age 39

Dr. Reganato

The Center for Periodontics and Implant Dentistry

1501 W Dundee Rd Ste 108 Buffalo Grove, IL 60089

Dr. Anthony Reganato, DDS is a periodontics practitioner in Buffalo Grove, IL and has been practicing for 14 years. He graduated from New York University / College Of Dentistry in 2005 and practices periodontics, dentistry, and more.

Dr. Reganato's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Reganato

Dr. Reganato?
Dr. Reganato's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Anthony Reganato, DDS
Best surgeon ever!!! Highest recommendation!!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Reganato, DDS?
This doctor is the real deal. total package. surgeries were painless. would highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Reganato, DDS?
My teeth look amazing after a my laser gum procedure. A million thanks! Best surgeon ever!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Reganato, DDS?
Been going here for 15 years. Great office and a very skilled doctor. Heather is the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Reganato, DDS?
Saw this surgeon for implants; was painfree and quick to heal; love my new teeth; would do all over again in an instant; highest rec!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Reganato, DDS?
everything went very well from the first visit to the last. very much would recommend Dr. Reganato to friends and family!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Reganato, DDS?
Very professional doctor. Informative consultation. All periodontal work went well so far. My teeth have never felt better!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Reganato, DDS?
I went to Dr Reganata’s Office for a gum graft. I was so relieved to hear that I didn’t have to have the top of my mouth cut up. His technique is painless and the result looks amazing. My smile has never looked better!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Reganato, DDS?
He is a very good doctor. 5 star rating, yes.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Reganato, DDS?
Dr. Reganato is the most impressive health care professional that I have ever met. He is empathetic, kind, and genuine when conversing. His clinical skills are superb. I’ve seen him for a number of procedures at this point and all I can say is that he exceeds expectations every single time. It’s hard finding a good periodontist and I feel like I struck gold with him. My highest recommendation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Reganato, DDS?
I just wanted to say that this doctor made my first implant experience as easy as possible. Didn’t know what to expect but from removing my tooth to getting my implant, this whole process was very simple and painless. I would highly recommend him to any friend or family member. Thank you Dr Reganato!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Reganato, DDS?
I would totally give 10 star if I could. scared of the dentist and anything to do with my teeth. I had a tooth broke off at the gum and Dr Reganato worked his magic to get me a tooth/implant same day. He worked with my doctor to fix my front tooth so that I was never without it. Amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Reganato, DDS?
Every time I visit the office I feel welcomed. The front desk acknowledge me when I walk in. When I am brought back by the hygienist (Heather) there is an exchange of pleasantry. While I’m in the dentist chair we go through and update my history. She then begins the cleaning. Dr. Reganato then comes in and meets with me after my cleaning. If any work is needed we discuss it and plan to take care of it. I would totally recommend this office to anyone! Very professional and caring office. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Reganato, DDS?
I have been coming to Dr. Reganato for several years and appreciate his care. My experience with Dr. Reganato was always awesome and I've never had any bad experiences. He is a highly skilled and talented doctor. On the same day of my implant surgery, he called and checked on me to make sure I was doing okay. His staff are very professional, friendly and informative. He followed up with a check up appointment to ensure that I was healing well - appointments are always easy to set up. I would recommend Dr. Reganato to anyone in need of periodontal surgery or care!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Reganato, DDS?
I remember my first visit to Dr Reganato's office and how anxious I was! Well, right after Dr Reganato started talking to me - my anxiety was gone. His calm and professional demeanor, his positive attitude, and his skillfulness are beyond excellent. He extracted my wisdom tooth and I felt ABSOLUTELY nothing. He is now taking care of my gums and even though I had a pretty bad case of periodontal disease, he has been using a traditional approach and I had nothing but cleanings so far (no surgeries at all!). Also, shout-out to Heather - the best hygienist I've been to so far:)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Reganato, DDS?
My dentist referred me to Dr. Reganato for some gum work to fix an area of recession. Ive read horror stories regarding gum grafting on the internet and I was pretty fearful of the procedure. This was not the case with Dr. Reganato's work. He does a gum implant without cutting or taking a graft from the roof of the mouth. The surgery was painless and the recovery was a breeze. I would definitely recommended him for this type of work
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Reganato, DDS?
I truly appreciate Dr Reganato and his team. I have been a long time patient and highly recommend Dr Reganato.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Reganato, DDS?
I had to have an implant to replace a missing molar and all I can say is WOW. Dr. Reganato is a master of his craft and I it was easier than I could have ever expected. Very personable and friendly. His staff was great with scheduling and dealing with insurance. 5 STARS!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Reganato, DDS?
What a wonderful doctor and staff! I was referred to his office for a crown lengthening procedure. Very quick visit with no pain and no swelling. I was really comfortable throughout the entire healing process. And then my dentist, Dr. Fox gave me a good fitting crown. Better experience than I could have expected.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Reganato?

Dr. Reganato's professional mission is to perform painless surgical procedures, uphold and uncompromising and high standard of care, and deliver clinical care with a personal and charismatic touch.

• Periodontics

Hofstra University School Of Medicine
2005
2001

Dr. Reganato accepts

Dr. Reganato accepts the following insurance:

Ameritas
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
National Fee-for-Service
Dental

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Dr. Reganato treats your condition or procedure