Dr. Anthony Puntillo, DDS

Dr. Anthony Puntillo, DDS

Orthodontics  ·

Dr. Anthony Puntillo, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Crown Point, IN and has been practicing for 25 years. He practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

Puntillo & Crane Orthodontics, PC

1549 S Court St # A

Crown Point, IN 46307

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Puntillo

Video

Dr. Puntillo's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Puntillo "Over the last 20 years, it has been truly rewarding to witness the significant changes that occur in a patient's self-confidence following orthodontic treatment. I feel blessed to positively influence the lives of those around me through the creation of beautiful smiles. Facial appearances are an important aspect of every person's character and self-esteem. Our entire team understands that the treatments we provide have a significant impact on our patients' lives. We are committed to meeting the challenges presented to us to produce a high level of care and a positive experience for all the patients we serve."

This content was provided by Dr. Puntillo "Our goal is to provide the finest orthodontic care with the most comfort and convenience to our patients and parents. Our professional, friendly staff has many years of combined orthodontic experience. Each has received special training in orthodontics and participates in continuing education courses to maintain the highest quality of orthodontic care. Our staff members work as a team to ensure your orthodontic experience will be enjoyable and rewarding. We are dedicated to giving each patient a beautiful, healthy smile."

2  Practice Areas

• Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion - Short Stature Syndrome
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Protruding Front Teeth
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Underbite

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Notre Dame
  • American Association Of Orthodontics
    Other Education | Completed
  • Board Certified
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Puntillo has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Puntillo has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Puntillo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Puntillo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Puntillo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Puntillo to family and friends

Dr. Puntillo's Performance

Very friendly and patient. My daughter is very nervous and scared when it comes to the dentist and he and his staff are so good with her. She said '"they are the best dentists ever!"
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
We've had nothing but excellent visits at P&C. My son has Asperger's and I had a lot of anxiety going into the entire orthodontist experience. I've been pleasantly surprised that he's had zero issues (that I have come to expect with Asperger's), and my son looks forward to coming. Amazing staff all...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Puntillo has been both my boys' Orthodontist and soon will be mine. I would say he's the family Orthodontist. I fully trust him, Dr. Crane, and their wonderful staff of highly trained professionals this is why I've made so many referrals.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Puntillo is so knowledgeable and educated in matters. He always takes the time to answer any questions we may have for him. He is terrific with the patients and his offices are a lot of fun. His staff is always kind and caring.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Puntillo was very pleasant and informative. He answered my daughter's questions and didn't rush the appointment. He was very thorough.
Are you Dr. Puntillo?