Dr. Anthony Oswick, DMD

Emergency DentistryMaleAge 63

Dr. Anthony Oswick, DMD is a Emergency Dentistry Practitioner in Orlando, FL. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Oswick to book an appointment.

Dr. Oswick

Maria A. Kashlak, D.M.D.

6068 S Apopka Vineland Rd Ste 6 Orlando, FL 32819

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Emergency Dentistry Practitioners in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Oswick treats your condition or procedure

• Tooth Discoloration
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

Dr. Oswick accepts

Dr. Oswick accepts the following insurance:

Assurant Health

Dr. Oswick's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Oswick

4.3

Dr. Oswick?
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (51)
  • Appointment scheduling (49)
  • Explained conditions well (49)
  • Appointment was rushed (11)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (11)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (11)
The best part of my experience is that I didn’t have to come in! I was able to get the medication I needed, and didn’t have to waste precious vacation time in a dentist office
Nov 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Oswick, DMD?
I went there because I had not gone to the dentist in a really long time and was terrified! But he was great! I will stick with him because he is a fantastic dentist!
Maggie – Sep 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Oswick, DMD?
I was having excruciating pain and I needed extraction, my own group of dentist couldn't help right away. They wanted me to make an appointment with an oral surgeon which he was available only 3 weeks later. I called couple oral surgeons but same result. Saturday night , I couldn't sleep because of the throbbing pain. My husband googlef and my savior Dr Oswick who called walgreens for antibiotics and 2 days after, he extracted my teeth. I am so thankful for his job. He is very professional. For now on, he became my dentist. Thank you Dr Oswick for giving me my smile back.
jiji tshiaba – Sep 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Oswick, DMD?
I phoned in the dead of night in excruciating pain and left a voice message. They called back at the crack of dawn to help me by listening and suggesting some things to help, and then put a prescription in over the phone so I could pick it up first thing when the pharmacy opened. NO EMERGENCY LOCATIONS even reached back to me until 8, 9, 10 o'clock. Let me just say, when your tooth is making you feel like hacking off the whole bottom half of your face from the pain, each minute that passes feels like hell! I still had to wait until 9am for a pharmacy to open and fill it, but it at least I had a gameplan given to me at 6am. I'm so thankful to have randomly phoned this location. I don't even know who all I was calling desperately called because I couldn't see straight while in pain! Then to top it off they called me later to follow up with how I was feeling. I thought gone were the days when offices did this. I appreciated their understanding and quick appointment scheduling as well.
Wahida – Aug 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Oswick, DMD?
Awesome! Took care of my tooth pain in one visit- no more pain. Easy appointment. Recommend to my family. Thank you Dr. Oswick!
Jane – Jul 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Oswick, DMD?
I am terrified of the dentist, but Dr. Oswick made the entire experience comfortable. He informed me of all my options, which I appreciated.
Jul 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Oswick, DMD?
I have been going to Dr. Oz for almost a year since moving from up north. He is the best and a perfectionist.
Casey – Jun 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Oswick, DMD?
This practice claims and advertises on their webpage to be a true Emergency and Urgent care dentist. However, they are NOT. They may have someone filtering calls, but for the most part is only a phone consultation. First, I called after hours with no answer, left a message and got a response 7 hours later. Second, they offered me to book an appointment 2 days later. WTH!!!. Claiming that were all booked up. How is a 24 hr dentist office all booked up continuously? When I asked which hours they were seeing patients today (Sunday) the manager responded with 8-5. Which means there is no staff on call or at the office after hoursto take care of true emergent patients Moreover, when asked if they had patients at 10 pm or 1am today, they didnt know how to answer. Leads me to believe they are NOT truly 24hr operation as they claim where they can have a patient come in at any time of the day, with staffing that will answer phones any time of the day, or even walk-ins for significant
Dissapointed patient – May 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Oswick, DMD?
While visiting Orlando from upstate New York in mid-March, I developed an abscess needing urgent attention. An internet search led me to Dr. Oswick who, along with his staff, treated me as if I were their number one patient. I was given a priority appointment. The doctor prescribed antibiotics to address the infection and performed a tricky root canal on the abscessed tooth- all with the highest degree of care and professionalism. Being 1300 miles from home and facing a dental emergency, it was comforting to have Dr. Oswick and his team resolve my issue in such an efficient and highly skilled manner. If you find yourself in a situation like mine, call Dr. Oswick!
John G. – Apr 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Oswick, DMD?
Great visit. I recommend Dr. Oswick to anyone looking for a good dentist. He helps you relax while nervously awaiting your procedure. I did not experience any major discomfort or pain like I thought I would. My meds were ready for pick up when I arrived at my pharmacy. I will be going back to Dr. Oswick for my future dental care.
Beverly Harold – Apr 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Oswick, DMD?
I have been given excellent emergency and scheduled treatment. I was dealing with an extremely painful infection over the weekend, and he was able to prescribe medicine right away and got me scheduled for first thing Monday morning. He is very patient and understanding, and will work through any issues with you and help you understand what is going on. He and his staff create a friendly office where you feel safe and that they really care about you and your health.
Joe S – Jan 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Oswick, DMD?
He took me in on very short notice. He was a straight shooter and did all of the needed work the same day as my appointment. I will be going back for more work in a few weeks. He didn't bounce from patient to patient like more dentists do and he was very personable. Would definitely recommend!
Jordan Thibault – Jan 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Oswick, DMD?
I called late one evening of pain from an tooth abscess and infection and they prescribed me antibiotics immediately and was able to schedule a tooth extraction early the next morning. Soon as I walked in the dental aid was very nice and helpful. The procedure was the most pain I’ve ever experienced as I definitely almost passed out but it was my fault for letting the tooth get so bad causing it to be hard to remove. He spoke to me all the way through about what he was doing and what I may feel. Still crying and all he finally got it out and I was sent on my way. I’m thankful he was able to help me within just 13 hours and definitely will be talking better care of my teeth from now on. Definitely a lesson learned.
Oct 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Oswick, DMD?
Everything was excellent. I got my medicine same day I called and next day was in with an appointment. He was personal and showed me exactly how to take care of my teeth. They work with you with financing. These are people that want to help spread good health, not empty our pockets.
Rachele in Orlando, FL – Mar 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Oswick, DMD?
I am from out of town and needed emergency treatment to repair a crown that fell off. Was able to secure an appointment the same day and the Dr. was able to cement the crown without any issues. Moreover, he was very detailed and thorough in discussing other dental issues I should be aware of and took his time informing me of beneficial dental techniques that I should incorporate into my dental hygiene. Was very concerned with my overall health and personally followed up the next day.
mike mankowsky in IL – Feb 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Oswick, DMD?
Dr. Oswick and Dr. Maria Kashlak both provide excellent dental care and I highly recommend them. The wait time was very short and I was very comfortable during treatment. The office staff was very courteous. Dr. Oswick and Maria Kashlak answered my questions and were very knowledgeable.
Michael Dobson in Orlando, FL – Jun 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Oswick, DMD?
Great fast emergency care. Came in to see me on the weekend. Highly recommend.
rtg in Apopka, FL – May 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Oswick, DMD?
Dr. Oswick promptly saw me for my emergency. He was considerate of the short amount of time I had to go see the dentist on my vacation.
Emma K in Miami, FL – Oct 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Oswick, DMD?
Dr. Oswick is very knowledgeable and performs high quality work which displays a great attention to detail.
Orlando, FL – Sep 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Oswick, DMD?
Dr Oswick is honest, knowledgeable and skillful. I value his attention to detail which is so important to getting things done right.
Mike F in Orlando, FL – Sep 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Oswick, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Oswick?

Treatment plan all patients  as I would a family member.

Caring , Trustworthy. Experienced, Attention to Detail

30 years of direct patient care.

• Emergency Dentistry