Dr. Anthony Mobasser, DMD

Dr. Anthony Mobasser, DMD

Prosthodontics | Male

Dr. Anthony Mobasser - Celebrity Dentist 9201 W Sunset Blvd Ste 618 Los Angeles, CA 90069 Get Directions

Known as the dentist's dentist by his peers, Dr. Anthony Mobasser is a flawless practitioner in the field of cosmetic dentistry. He has been instrumental in revolutionizing the field of cosmetic dentistry. He is known nationally and internationally as cosmetic dentist to the stars, fashion icons, actors and models. From whitening your teeth to adjusting their alignment, filling in gaps, restoring damaged or missing teeth, or some other combination of improvements, this cosmetic dentist in Los Angeles CA can do it all at his private dental office nestled in Beverly Hills. he has performed over 10000 porcelain veneers, and hundreds of dental reconstruction cases successfully during his 3 decades as cosmetic and full mouth reconstruction dentistry. Using Leonardo da Vinci's principle of divine proportion, Dr. Mobasser creates smiles that compliment each patient's natural attractiveness.

Dr. Anthony Mobasser, DMD is a dentist who practices in Los Angeles, CA. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 37 years. Dr. Mobasser is affiliated with Cedars - Sinai Medical Center.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Mobasser's Experience

Visiting Dr. Mobasser

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Mobasser has admitting privileges.

Dr. Mobasser's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mobasser to family and friends
Dr. Mobasser Says:

We appreciate any feedback, since we are continuously want to improve our patients experience.

If there is any questions you want to ask Dr Mobasser, you can reach him at anthony@celebritydentist.com

You also can contact us through our website; www.celebritydentist.com or call us at 310-550-0383.

Dr. Mobasser's Performance
in San Francisco, CA |
Dr. Anthony Mobasser is a wonderful dentist with great side chair manners. He will take his time to get to know you and learn about your needs and expectations in order to make each and every one of your appointments flow seamlessly. In this office you'll never feel rushed. All your questions will be answered promptly and in detail and dr. Mobasser will make sure you're fully informed before he proceeds. He truly cares about his patients. Highly recommended!
in Los Angeles, CA |
I am very happy to be in the capable hands of Dr. Anthony Mobasser!! I needed dental veneers and he is the best cosmetic dentist in LA,so I was not worried at all. I just wanted to extend my thanks to the doctor and his team,because it is very hard to find a team of professionals in cosmetic dentistry. Thumbs up, doc!!
in San Francisco, CA |
I have nothing but positive things to say about Dr. Anthony Mobasser and the staff there.I've had two dental bridges and a tooth implant over the last year and it's all gone perfectly, no pain or issues whatsoever. If you're someone that gets nervous at dentist offices, I feel this type of environment might be just your thing.They're very knowledgeable, they take their time, and they help explain why you might need a procedure and what the risks of not having it are.Excellent team!!
in San Francisco, CA |
Both Dr. Mobasser and his staff are genuinely friendly, caring, and professional. They understood my concerns and immediately set me at ease. All my restorative options were explained to me, including all the risks and risks vs. benefits. I learned so much from Dr. Mobasser about my dental health that I really feel confidant about the decisions I made on how to proceed with my treatment plan.Thank you, Dr. Anthony Mobasser, for your depth consultations and for always making me comfortable.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Anthony Mobasser did a great job on my crown. He and his staff are very nice, and the facility is nice as well. I have been going to this practice for years, and although it is 3 hours from my home, it is worth it to have a great dentist that I can trust!Highly recommended!!
in Los Angeles, CA |
Five stars...absolutely.Dr. Anthony Mobasser is the best cosmetic dentist in his field and I wish he had done all of my crowns and veneers.I only had 2 of each and my smile is beautiful. He's thorough and does amazing work.I have to drive for 4 hours to get to Dr. Mobasser's office but it's my teeth and completely worth it.Without a doubt, Dr. Anthony Mobasser is the best veneer dentist in Los Angeles.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Anthony Mobasser and his staff have absolutely SAVED MY LIFE with all the care and attention they gave me throughout my past few visits. Dr. Anthony Mobasser is friendly, caring, ridiculously funny and so amazing at what he does. He made me feel close to a million bucks with the crown work he did.I can truly say that Dr. Mobasser is the best dentist in Los Angeles!
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Anthony Mobasser really gives you the best dental experience you could ask for. While providing brilliant services, the price tag is very reasonable and the money is well spent.Two years later, my teeth look and feel amazing. Dr. Mobasser is a very caring, compassionate and nice person. His staff are friendly, knowledgeable and caring. I cannot say enough about how wonderful my experience with his practice has been.I am eternally grateful!!
in Van Nuys, CA |
There is no other dental place better than Dr. Mobasser's office! I had been going to different dental offices since I came here in Los Angeles,1995. This is the only the place where everyone, I mean all the staff is as friendly as can be! Dr. Anthony Mobasser is sooooo nice and thorough! I came out with shiny, spotless teeth. Very happy...and very thankful to Dr. Mobasser!
in Chicago, IL |
There's nothing I can write that wouldn't be an understatement of my ongoing incredible experience with Dr. Anthony Mobasser. You'll NEVER go to another dentist again in your life. Not only is he professional, personal, and a caring cosmetic dentist, but he is an absolute master of his trade. Beyond that even if it were possible. I'm upset that this thing only rates up to five stars! Dr. Mobasser and the dental assistant that works with me,are just top notch. Thank you guys for everything!!!
in Los Angeles, CA |
If you are looking for a dentist who will take time to listen to you, who will let you in to see him whenever he has a moment, who does not always have his assistant answer your questions on the phone, and who really cares about your concern, please see Dr. Anthony Mobasser. Their team is very understanding and caring.Yes, he is awesome!Highly recommended!!
in Santa Monica, CA |
I recently was referred to Dr. Anthony Mobasser by a friend and I am so grateful! Dr. Mobasser and his staff are so kind and personable. They take the time to go into detail about treatment, and also suggest what is best for the patient not for their wallet. I would highly suggest Dr. Mobasser's office to anyone.
in Los Alamitos, CA |
Dr. Anthony Mobasser was friendly and the staff was great too. He took time to explain my problems and gave me different options. Painless root canal.I would give him 10 stars if I could.Thumbs up!!
in Los Angeles, CA |
Great staff, wonderful atmosphere and top notch dental care. My daughter has some issues with dentists, but has done fabulous with Dr.Anthony Mobasser and his staff. She needed a crown done that couldn't wait and the final result was amazing.Happy to have found Dr. Anthony Mobasser!
in Los Alamitos, CA |
Going to the dentist is something I look forward to!?!  Now this is a comment you don't hear often!  But, seriously, going into Dr. Anthony Mobasser's office for an office visit is a treat from beginning to end.  The customer service, dental work, location, and ambiance are all top notch and I promise you will be more than satisfied with their services!!
in Los Angeles, CA |
Needed to take my mother-in-law in today for what she thought was a "tooth emergency".  Dr. Anthony Mobasser's office worked her right in and resolved the issue in record time!  Dr. Mobasser is a master of his craft and would highly recommend him to anyone!
in Maywood, CA |
Dr. Anthony Mobasser is one of the most personable, professional, trustworthy dentists I've had the pleasure of meeting. I was nervous at first but was quickly put to ease by the friendliness of his team.They did a smile makeover for me and so happy with the outcome. They explained the process thoroughly, completed the work quickly, and the results blew me away! It's nice to find someone who cares about their workmanship and patients as much as he does.Number one cosmetic dentist in town!!
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Mobasser is a fantastic dentist! He cares about people first, then their teeth! He makes you feel comfortable, gives clear information, including different options on how to proceed. His whole office is supportive,making the experience of going to the dentist a positive experience. I had a good dentist but changed to Dr. Anthony Mobasser: now I have a GREAT dentist!
in Los Angeles, CA |
I've been to quite a few dentists in my life. Dr Anthony Mobasser's office and staff are by far the best and friendliest of them all. They listen to my particular issues, accommodate my needs and overall take great care of me and my family. I recommend them to anyone looking for a fantastic dental experience!
in San Diego, CA |
An impeccable experience, top to bottom.  Dr. Anthony Mobasser is one of the friendliest, most informative, and conscientious medical professionals (of any kind) that I have ever met with. Wonderfully accommodating staff and a pristine office.Ditch your current dentist, go here. Trust me.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Mobasser is by far the most wonderful dentist I've ever visited!!! I've been a patient of his for 10+ years and have never had any reason to go elsewhere.He and his staff are always very professional, he respects his patients' and his time by being punctual and keeps his patients apprised of any procedures including pricing, prior to doing the work.He is up to date and knowledgeable on all of the latest techniques and clearly takes pride in his work.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Mobasser is the kind of dentist I'll happily recommend to anyone and everyone. He's clearly extremely competent. And his manner strikes the right balance between confident/kind/relaxed, even my dentist-phobic wife has no problem going to see him.Amazing experience all around.
in Los Angeles, CA |
As soon as I walked through the doors at Dr. Anthony Mobasser's office, I was welcomed by a warm and friendly staff. Everyone has been caring, helpful and professional. They took great care of me as I had my root canal done.Dr. Mobasser was excellent in handling my dental emergency... explaining the procedure and reassuring me that everything will be fine.I am glad that I went here.I will come back for I have considered them my new favorite dental clinic!
in Los Angeles, CA |
I had a great experience last week with Dr. Anthony Mobasser and his staff.Everyone I interacted with was very professional, courteous and pleasant. I will need a root canal next time I go, but after this first visit,I can truly say that I leave my dental issues in Dr. Mobasser's capable hands without a doubt. I look forward to my next visit!
in Los Angeles, CA |
I'm a new patient at Dr. Anthony Mobasser's office and am very pleased with the level of service and professionalism of their entire staff.The staff has also been very helpful in getting appointments scheduled quickly and according to my busy schedule without any fuss. I have had only a few appointments, but Dr. Mobasser is the best cosmetic dentist ever and I am very pleased and would highly recommend him and his team to anyone in search of excellent dental service.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Anthony Mobasser is the best holistic dentist in Beverly Hills and I would recommend him to anyone in need of excellent service.His office is truly an office which communicates extremely well and works as a team for the benefit of all.Lots of thanks to the whole team!
in Los Angeles, CA |
I had a double crown done with another dentist, with two years of on/off tooth pain resulting. Dr.Anthony Mobasser discovered I was clenching/grinding at night, never giving the nerve in the area worked on a chance to calm down. He fitted me with a appliance/tooth-guard....there are various names... that I wear every night. Problem solved within two weeks. Plus, I prevent wearing on my other teeth! Amazing experience,awesome office.Thanks again, doc!
in Reseda, CA |
Three generations of our family have been using Dr. Anthony Mobasser for years. Everyone on the staff is so professional, welcoming, kind and helpful. They are very patient and gentle all the time.Their equipment is state of the art and I would highly recommend Dr. Mobasser and his team to anyone I know.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I have had numerous dentists,but Dr. Anthony Mobasser is my favorite. The office is modern, clean, and inviting. The Dr. helped me feel confident in my smile, and his staff rocks.I have found my dentist for life.
in Beverly Hills, CA |
Had two implants placed by Dr. Anthony Mobasser, and I have to say he TRULY cares about his patients. I like the atmosphere in the office, and the staff is super friendly. I recommend Dr. Mobasser to anyone seeking dental treatment in LA.
in Beverly Hills, CA |
Dr. Anthony Mobasser and his staff always make you feel comfortable and welcomed. Their state of the art equipment and gentle touch make dental care easy. I needed a crown and the whole experience was A+++.I recommend them highly.
Have you seen Dr. Anthony Mobasser, DMD?
Are you Dr. Mobasser?

Compare Dr. Mobasser

Compare this Dentist
    View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.
      }

Dr. Mobasser's Care Philosophy

Dr. Mobasser says...

Dr Anthony Mobasser specializes in full mouth dental reconstruction and cosmetic dentistry for over 30 years, He is a member of American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry and the president of Beverly hills Dental specialist network. Dr Mobasser practices non-invasive dentistry and believes that the more conservative approach for treatment and conservation of your teeth and bone structure is the best for keeping your teeth for the rest of your life.

Dr Mobasser uses intra oral digital camera, to diagnose cracks or leaking fillings, or areas of decay which might not show on the xrays or radiographs. With over 30 years of experience he is go to dentist for smile make overs and dental porcelain veneers. He has performed over 10000 dental veneers successfully in addition to hundreds full mouth reconstruction and rehabilitation cases that are still functioning in his patients mouths after 20 years.

Dr. Mobasser says...

Dr. Mobasser's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Prosthodontics

No malpractice history found for California.

Dr. Mobasser does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Mobasser and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1976

• Farsi
      • French
      • Hebrew

Dr. Mobasser does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mobasser and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Prosthodontics