Dr. Anthony Mobasser, DMD

ProsthodonticsMaleAge 66

Prosthodontics

Dr. Anthony Mobasser, DMD is a Prosthodontics Practitioner in Los Angeles, CA. He is affiliated with Cedars - Sinai Medical Center. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Anthony Mobasser, DMD

Dr. Anthony Mobasser - Celebrity Dentist

9201 W Sunset Blvd Ste 618 Los Angeles, CA 90069 ()

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Prosthodontics Practitioners in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals
  • Hospital Satisfaction

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Mobasser treats your condition or procedure

• Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

Dr. Mobasser accepts

Dr. Mobasser accepts the following insurance:

Private HealthCare Systems

Dr. Mobasser's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Mobasser

Dr. Mobasser

I've had a lot of bad + painful experiences at the dentist's, and I had become quite scared of dentists, that is, until I went to Dr. Anthony Mobasser. His manner and expertise, and warmth and kindness, put me at ease, even when I had to have some pretty major procedures done. I can't recommend him, his staff and the total experience at his office more highly. For me, feeling that I can trust my dentist completely is a great relief.Thank you!
Jill Thomson – May 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Mobasser, DMD?
Great first experience at Dr. Anthony Mobasser's office. His staff was friendly and professional, and Dr. Mobasser himself was amazing - great bedside manner, thorough, and took a sincere interest in my continuing dental health. Definitely coming back and would recommend this practice to others if asked! Top sedation dentist in Los Angeles!
Aaron – Feb 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Mobasser, DMD?
I was originally referred by friends and knew immediately I was at the right place.From start to finish Dr. Anthony Mobasser and his team showed patience with explaining everything in detail. I ended up getting two porcelain crowns and the result is awesome.I am very pleased with the work and I would highly recommend seeing Dr. Mobasser for any cosmetic dentistry.Truly the best!!
KarenS – Jan 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Mobasser, DMD?
I just had my final visit with Dr. Mobasser, and I couldn't be happier with my beautiful teeth and smile.  Dr. Mobasser and his entire staff made the entire procedure comfortable and painless.  Don't wait another day to change your life! Thank you, Dr. Anthony Mobasser!!
Thelma Moreno – Dec 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Mobasser, DMD?
I highly recommend celebrity dentist Dr. Anthony Mobasser to anyone who's looking to correct their smile. Everyone in the office made sure I was comfortable and they were able to work with my hectic schedule. Thank you Dr. Mobasser again for the hard work you do. My wife is extremely pleased with the results and my new smile.You may have just improved my marriage :).
MarvinC – Nov 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Mobasser, DMD?
Dr. Anthony Mobasser and his staff are amazing! Every experience is wonderful as well as telling me what is important and what to look out for when it come to my dental health! I really appreciate that they are there for their patients best interest and not trying to over sell something that is not really needed. Dr.Mobasser gave me a heads up on what to look out for and not fall for if I were to go to another dentist, which I appreciate greatly! I would recommend Dr. Mobasser and his staff to anyone and everyone! He is truly the best cosmetic dentist ever!
Owen – Oct 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Mobasser, DMD?
I was in a lot of pain and Dr. Anthony Mobasser was able to see me. I have a very hard time going to the Dentist. I have a lot of anxiety and fear when I go to the Dentist. But for the first time in my life I was amazed with my visit. I was able to sit in the chair for almost 3hrs and not go crazy.I did not have any pain during my visit. And the staff at Dr. Mobasser's office is great. Very nice people. I was very impressed and I would tell anyone that needs a lot of cosmetic work done: Go see Dr. Anthony Mobasser!!
Leah Hubbard – Feb 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Mobasser, DMD?
Dr. Mobasser's office has professional staff that is accommodating and flexible. Dr. Anthony Mobasser is always kind and concerned for my health. I have always had issues with my teeth and he provides great friendly advice that helps me take better care of myself.I have anxiety with dentists and am glad to have found a dentistry that makes feel comfortable and relaxed.Thumbs up for the best cosmetic dentist ever!!
Marilyn – Feb 11, 2020
Thank You so much for your kind remarks! Best, Dr...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Mobasser, DMD?
Dr. Anthony Mobasser is an amazing cosmetic dentist! Caring, informative, and professional. Getting my veneers done by him was so quick! Truly the best cosmetic dentist in Los Angeles!!
Tom Borough – Oct 22, 2019
Thank you so much for your confidence! much...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Mobasser, DMD?
My daughter and I are new patients. I was strongly referred to Dr. Anthony Mobasser,celebrity dentist from a friend. I'm completely AMAZED how kind, attentive, patient and understanding the staff are. This is not your average stoic dental office and you immediately feel the positive energy as soon as you walk in the door.Dr. Mobasser is spectacular and gave my daughter and I helpful tips for healthier teeth care. I'm so grateful that my friend referred me here. I definitely owe him a dinner reservation. I've been searching for years for the right dental office and after my first visit, it's very comforting to know my search is over. I'm here to stay. I thoroughly recommend this wonderful cosmetic dentist! Hands down.
Karla Banks – Aug 21, 2019
Dr. Mobasser's Reply –
Thank you so much! Anthony
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Mobasser, DMD?
The last thing I think I ever wanted to do is go to the dentist and I have to say that was actually a great experience. The whole staff is great and because of them I'm actually going to start taking care of my mouth! Do yourself a favor and book celebrity dentist Dr. Anthony Mobasser.It is well worth it!
May 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Mobasser, DMD?
After years of switching from dentist to dentist, I am so glad I went to Dr. Anthony Mobasser in Los Angeles. He was very knowledgeable about the different treatment options, and I felt comfortable asking questions, including ones I had about cost. He was also friendly and down to earth. I am so glad I finally found a dentist I can stay with! Highly recommended!
Alan Owens in Los Angeles – Jan 23, 2018
Dr. Mobasser's Reply –
Thank You ! You humbled me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Mobasser, DMD?
I had a terrific experience last week at Dr. Anthony Mobasser's office.  Probably one of the best ever!! Dr. Mobasser was extremely thorough, discussed with me areas I need to give more attention to,  and identified areas where I have improved since my last visit by following his recommendations. He was also very gentle. I would highly recommend this dental practice. Thanks Dr. Anthony Mobasser and staff.
Nelson Hanson in Los Angeles, CA – Dec 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Mobasser, DMD?
Dr. Anthony Mobasser is the best you can get! He's well trained and has modern, state of the art equipment. His staff is attentive and understanding. I wouldn't consider going anywhere else.I always enjoy visiting him and would recommend him to anyone I know.
Lionel Buchanan in Los Angeles, CA – Nov 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Mobasser, DMD?
The staff at Dr. Anthony Mobasser's office is very caring and sweet. Dr. Mobasser is amazing at what he does. I have been to several dentists over the years and have finally found the right one. I recently had two porcelain crowns and it was so quick and painless. Honestly the staff and doctor were so attentive the entire time. I highly recommend Dr. Anthony Mobasser especially to people who are anxious about going to the dentist.The best in Beverly Hills!
Gordon Bush in Los Angeles, CA – Oct 31, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Mobasser, DMD?
Dr. Mobasser is hands down the most amazing dentist I have ever been to!He's done major work,three veneers and a few porcelain crowns that I knew I needed and had been putting off for a while.I also had cosmetic work and the results are impeccable.  He is precise, has a great eye and awesome chair-side manners. His pleasant nature makes you want to come back.Seriously a genuinely great dentist and great guy. I've referred quite a few people to him this last year and all rave about him.
Ada Crawford in Los Angeles, CA – Oct 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Mobasser, DMD?
Dr. Anthony Mobasser and his staff are Top Notch. He is very thorough in his approach and his attention to detail is carried on by his staff as well.  I have zero problems recommending his office to anyone who is looking for the best cosmetic dentist in Los Angeles.
Tracy Walton in San Francisco, CA – Sep 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Mobasser, DMD?
I highly recommend Dr. Anthony Mobasser. He is an awesome and careful doctor. In addition, his staff is very kind and skilled. I have visited many dentists in this city, and have to say that he is the best in town. As an added value, his practice is high tech and I know I am great hands there.The best cosmetic dentist in Los Angeles!
Saul Kelley in San Francisco, CA – Sep 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Mobasser, DMD?
This was the best dental experience I ever had. I was so nervous about getting crowns, I mean sweaty palms, shaking my leg nervously. The staff was so comforting. Absolutely everyone was professional and cared about how I was feeling, giving me reassurance the whole way.Dr. Anthony is a true professional,a master at his craft and in my opinion the best cosmetic dentist in Los Angeles.I would highly recommend Dr. Mobasser and staff!!
Melanie Cruz in Los Angeles, CA – Aug 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Mobasser, DMD?
The best cosmetic dentist!  Ever!  Dr. Anthony Mobasser is great and put my nerves at ease when explaining the procedure (crowns) which I was a little bit nervous about. I can't explain enough about how friendly the staff is and how organized of an office environment they create for you. Let's face it, no one wants to go to their dentist.  But that being said though, Dr. Anthony Mobasser makes everything so much the more reasonable and manageable.I found my dentist for life!
Lester Sherman in San Francisco, CA – Jul 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anthony Mobasser, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Mobasser?