Dr. Anthony Markiewicz, DDS

Dr. Anthony Markiewicz, DDS

Dentistry  |

Dr. Anthony Markiewicz, DDS is a dentist who practices in Mundelein, IL. He is 57 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Read his story

ANTHONY R. MARKIEWICZ D.D.S. FAGD

852 N Route 83

Mundelein, IL 60060

Learn about Dr. Markiewicz

Video

Dr. Markiewicz's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Markiewicz "Welcome to our practice! I am honored that so many people have trusted my team and I to provide them with their dental care. As much as I enjoy providing people with beautiful smiles, it is the privilege of being allowed to share in their lives that I am most grateful for. My life has been enhanced by the relationships we have developed with our patients. Many have been with our practice since childhood, and we have all grown together. We have shared the joys of the birth of children, graduations, new careers, and marriages. It is a privilege to be allowed to share in the lives of so many wonderful people. I grew up in Norridge, Illinois. I attended Holy Cross High School and Loyola University before heading to The University of Illinois College Of Dentistry. After graduation in 1985, I proudly served my country for three years as a Dental Officer in the United States Navy before opening my Mundelein office in 1988. In order to provide excellent dental care, I must stay current with the latest research and technology. I have made regular Continuing Education a priority for both my staff and my team. Evidence of that commitment came in 2005 when I was awarded Fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry. As of 2011, out of the 150,000 dentists in the US and Canada, only 7010 have earned the prestigious AGD Fellowship. I am currently close to completing the requirements for a Mastership in the Academy of General Dentistry, an accomplishment less than 2500 dentists have achieved. In 2013 I was awarded a Fellowship in the American Academy of Implant Dentistry. Every time I attend a continuing education course, I am thinking of how these new skills will help my patients. I regularly attend the Pankey Institute, and was awarded a certificate from the L.D. Pankey Dental Foundation in February 2006 for my commitment to Ethical and Comprehensive Dental Care. I am also an active member of the following professional organizations: American Dental Association Illinois State Dental Society Chicago Dental Society Academy of General Dentistry American Dental Implant Association American Academy of Oral Systemic Health Our team I am incredibly proud of the team we've assembled to help our patients! We are a team that cares about our patient's satisfaction. We are constantly upgrading our skills through continuing education and training sessions. Everyone on our staff is committed to providing our patients with the best care possible while providing a positive and welcoming experience. We think of each other and our patients as family. We want everyone who enters our doors to feel at home and completely at ease! Family life and Volunteering When I'm not in the office, I enjoy spending time with my family. My wife and four children are the greatest gift I have ever received. I train and regularly compete in triathlons and marathons. I compete in 4 to 5 races a year. In 2011 I completed my first Ironman 70.3 Race and completed my first Chicago Marathon in 2012. I also enjoy golfing and reading. I currently am a member of the Crossroads Runners Team from Old St Pats Catholic Church in Chicago, helping to eradicate poverty in Chicago. The 2015-16 school year will also be the first time I am involved in the mentor program at North Lawndale College Prep in North Lawndale. I have been involved at St. Mary of the Annunciation Catholic Church and at Carmel Catholic High School. At Carmel, I completed 6 years of service as a member of the Board of Directors and I for six years I was a member of the Pastoral Council. I am a former member of the University of Illinois Alumni Board and am a current member of the Chicago Dental Society Mediation Committee. I also am committed to our community and provide support whenever I can, including having volunteered regularly at the HealthReach Clinic in Mundelein. In 2013 I participated in a dental mission to the Dominican Republic."

This content was provided by Dr. Markiewicz "Our practice is unique because our mission is different. Our stated mission is to help you keep your teeth for a longer lifetime.  That requires we provide you with an excellent examination, provide quality comprehensive care, and provide the best preventive and continuing care available. Our patients benefit from the quality, long-term dental health care they receive. We hope that you agree and will join our family of patients."

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Root Canal
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Tooth-Conserving Dentistry

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Loyola University Chicago
  • American Academy of Implant Dentistry
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2013
  • Pankey Institue Alumni
    Other Education | Completed 2011

Dr. Markiewicz has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Markiewicz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Markiewicz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Markiewicz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Markiewicz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Markiewicz to family and friends
based on 233 total reviews (1 with a comment)
Dr. Markiewicz's Performance
in 60060 |
Exceptionally caring and helpful staff. Dr Markiewicz was very attentive to my needs.
Have you seen Dr. Anthony Markiewicz, DDS?

Visit Dr. Markiewicz