Dr. Anthony Marengo Jr, DDS
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Anthony Marengo Jr, DDS

Dentistry | Male

Dr. Anthony Marengo Jr, DDS is a dentist who practices in Olathe, KS. He is 57 years old.

Learn about this dentist

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Marengo Jr to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Marengo Jr's Performance
Kansas City MO |
Dr Marengo and his staff are great. Typically I receive a good service but today they found that my filling that I received last time has broken so they had to redo it again which was unfortunate. Hopefully this time it will stay for good.
in Olathe, KS |
Dr marengo was very personable. and being a retired Dental Asst. I noticed his talent. He does fine work, and has a real nice touch. His Assistant has been with him 18 years, and she was a gentle "gem". I would refer anyone to the office. Everyone was kind & professional.
in Olathe, KS |
Dr. Marengo & ALL of his friendly & professional staff are amazing! I left there (my 1st visit) feeling so great & confident & truly looking forward to how I am going to look & feel in the near future. Dr. Marengo spent a lot of time with me. I thought I was in pretty bad shape before I went to see him, but after Dr. Marengo reviewed the x-rays & photos, he discussed a 'plan' for me, printed it out for me and I talked with Jenni in financial/insurance, I felt relief.....sigh.
in Overland Park, KS |
Great experience. Happy to have finally found a dentist that I love!
in Olathe, KS |
Having received poor dental care as a child, I developed a fear of the dentist. I came to Dr Marengo with A LOT of dental issues. Cavities, crowns & bridgework. He was kind and understanding, which is what I needed. One by one we took care of all of my issues. He is very professional and put me at ease. His dental asst Erin is outstanding. They have a great banter between each other. I actually enjoy the experience. That is a great indicator of the man and the quality of service/work!!!!!
in Olathe, KS |
Great Visit with Dr. Marengo and his staff. They were very attentive and descriptive without being overbearing. I would highly recommend Dr. Marengo to anyone looking for a top notch dentist!!!
in Overland Park, KS |
Caring and honest which is important when choosing a dental implant doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Anthony Marengo Jr, DDS?
Are you Dr. Marengo Jr?

Compare Dr. Marengo Jr

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Marengo Jr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Kansas not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

Dr. Marengo Jr does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Marengo Jr and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Marengo Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Marengo Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Marengo Jr does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Marengo Jr and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.