Dr. Anthony Henegar, DDS
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Anthony Henegar, DDS

Dentistry | Male

7475 Las Colinas Blvd Irving, TX 75063 Get Directions

Dr. Anthony Henegar, DDS is a dentist who practices in Irving, TX. He is 46 years old.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Henegar's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in Irving, TX |
Stay away, this place is in flux. I had to wait 40 mins twice but the reason I give it 1* is the 2 teeth they could not fix. Never had privilege to see Anthony at all. Asher did filling to one tooth twice, still hurts. He did crown to other, and it started hurting now. They do not claim responsibility and referred me to an entodontist. I will pay myself and he will tell me what is wrong with the crown they did. Asher left, and a retired new hire dentist was checking me without an idea of history
in Ft Worth, TX |
Dr Henegar has taken care of our family for over 12 years. He is always a pleasure and does awesome work. His bedside manner even works on my 2year old.
in Irving, TX |
This guy claimed that I needed root canals and caps on several teeth. I had no pain and found the whole thing to be odd. I went to two different dentists and they also found his findings to have no basis. My teeth are fine and I have not had any of the work on my teeth that Dr. Henegar recommended. Find a different dentist if you want to keep your teeth.
in Houston, TX |
Nice office with very friendly and professional staff. Hygienist did a great and thorough job. Dentist came in after the cleaning and was very personable. Overall a very nice experience. They deserve a positive review.
in Irving, TX |
Dr. Anthony Henegar is great and his staff is very friendly and nice. I enjoyed visiting with my hygienist. She did a very thorough cleaning and was very gentle. I like that they take the time to show and explain to me about my xrays and what the pictures mean. Highly recommend them!
in Irving, TX |
I called yesterday afternoon to see if they had any available appointments and was told there was an available appointment at 10am today. I arrive before 10am, sign in, and waited 30 mins . I proceed to the front desk where the person who took the call and appointment tells me she remembers talking to me..but the appointment must have not saved!!
Dr. Henegar is always very professional and great to work with.
in Arlington, TX |
He was very pleasant and friendly. I liked their staff, my dental assistant was very professional and I was overall very pleased with my experience.
Have you seen Dr. Anthony Henegar, DDS?
Are you Dr. Henegar?

Compare Dr. Henegar

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Henegar's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

Dr. Henegar does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Henegar and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Henegar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Henegar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Henegar does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Henegar and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.