Dr. Anthony Ditcharo, DMD

Dr. Anthony Ditcharo, DMD

Orthodontics  ·
Dr. Anthony Ditcharo, DMD is an orthodontics practitioner in Murfreesboro, TN and has been practicing for 8 years. He graduated from University of Mississippi School of Dentistry in 2004 and practices orthodontics.

1574 Medical Center Pkwy Ste 201

Murfreesboro, TN 37129

Learn about Dr. Ditcharo

This content was provided by Dr. Ditcharo "I treat each and every patient as if they were a part of my own family. My goal for each individual is to work together to achieve an esthetically beautiful and functionally stabile smile that will last a lifetime. I enjoy treating patients of all ages, including children, adolescents, and adults. I am extremely detail oriented, and my office does not compromise on quality of result."

1  Practice Areas

• Tempormandibular Joint Pain
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Tooth Abrasion
  • Underbite

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Mississippi College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2000
  • University of Mississippi School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2004
  • Albert Einstein College Of Medicine-Orthodontic Residency Program
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2010
  • Nevada School Of Medicine-Dental Residency Program
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005

Dr. Ditcharo has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ditcharo has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ditcharo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ditcharo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ditcharo's Reviews

4.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ditcharo to family and friends
10 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Ditcharo's Performance

I went to him for a really simple procedure and I'm in no way satisfied. My tooth is not straight, which is something I asked during the consultation and was assured it would be straight and now I have sensitivity in my tooth. I never had sensitivity in my teeth and the issue didn't start until the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option4

My office has a satisfaction guarantee policy. If you are not happy with your result, then we will make it right, or refund your money. Period. Since there is no name with your review, I am not sure who you are - or if you truly are a patient of mine. If so, please contact me so we can make this right. There are often multiple different approaches that we can take to move a tooth, and maybe we should consider something different. Sincerely, Dr. Anthony Ditcharo