Dr. Antarpreet Singh, DMD

Dr. Antarpreet Singh, DMD

5 reviews

Dentistry | Female | 44 years old

Education: University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine Government Dental College in Armritsar, India Continuing Education & Professional Memberships: PAC-LiveInvisalign Certified DOCS Training Dr. Singh serves as a Clinical Mentor for other dentists going through clinical training courses such as the Heartland Aesthetic Continuum and the Aesthetic Training at The Institute at Heartland Dental Care. She is also a member of Heartland Dental Care's Doctor Leadership Council where she helps educate fellow dentists on the importance of leadership and communication within their practice. She is an active member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry and the American Academy of General Dentistry. Read more

Cane Ridge Dentist

Learn about this dentist

My team and I have created a vision statement to help us provide you with the ultimate in service. Our vision is to provide the highest quality of dental care available anywhere in the world and to transform the quality of life of our patients and their loved ones in profound ways. We offer meticulous, uncompromising, state-of-the-art dental care, with a commitment to honoring and caring for the beauty, importance and sovereignty of ourselves and every person we have the privilege to serve with integrity, love, compassion and ultimate respect. "When people ask me what I do for a living, I tell them I change people's lives through smiles. This is what I love doing. It is so great to be able to transform patients' lives and provide them with satisfying dental experiences!" My Mission: "To care for my patients in the most compassionate and comprehensive way. To provide high-quality dental care that will exceed my patients' expectations and give them great comfort and satisfaction."Read more

Personal Bio

based on 5 total surveys
Experience with Dr. Singh
Dr. Singh's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (3)
Have you seen Dr. Antarpreet Singh, DMD?

Compare Dr. Singh

Continuing Education & Professional Memberships:

PAC-LiveInvisalign Certified

DOCS Training

Dr. Singh's Care Philosophy

Dr. Singh's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Board actions found

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Board Action

Dr. Singh has 1 board action

• Allowing an unlicensed individual to practice (3/27/2015)
    • Action Taken: Fine
    • Summary: Please reference the following Document
    • Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    • State: Tennessee

Dr. Singh does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Singh and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine

Graduated in 2000

Dr. Singh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Singh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Singh does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Singh and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.