Dr. Anshuman Soni, DDS

Dr. Anshuman Soni, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Anshuman Soni, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Libertyville, IL and has been practicing for 15 years. He graduated from University Of Illinois At Chicago / College Of Dentistry in 2003 and practices dentistry, oral surgery, and more.Read his story

1418 S Milwaukee Ave # 4

Libertyville, IL 60048

• Ameritas
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • CompBenefits Corp.

Learn about Dr. Soni

Dr. Soni's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Soni "Dr. Anshuman Soni, DDS earned his Bachelor's Degree in Dentistry from Mumbai, India in 1998 and worked for two years prior to his admission to the University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC) in 2001. After graduating in 2003, he worked in both community health and private office settings. He completed comprehensive Implant training program of American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID) MAXI course, Atlanta, Georgia in 2009. His past experience also includes serving as Adjunct Faculty at UIC and as Interim Dental Director at the Lake County Health Department. He is married and enjoys watching sports and plays racquetball."

This content was provided by Dr. Soni "Our mission is to provide quality dental care using "Evidence-Based Dentistry". We are committed to providing dental services with our team based approach, compassion and belief to help you achieve a sense of well being with a confident smile. Your oral health is important to us. "

8  Practice Areas

• Gingivitis
  • Loose Teeth
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University Of Mumbai
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1998
  • University Of Illinois At Chicago / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2003
  • American Academy Of Implant Dentistry
    Other Education | Completed 2009

Dr. Soni has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Soni has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Marathi

Dr. Soni does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Soni and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Soni's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Soni to family and friends

Dr. Soni's Performance

Dr. Soni Says:
"

First of all, I want to say a big "thank you" for trusting our office for your dental needs.

Your confidence in us means a lot to me. The information you provide will be used to continuously improve our services.

I also very much appreciate your willingness to consider writing a review for my office. Your honest opinion can help others make the right decisions about choosing a dental

...

Great experience and very modern equipment Dr. Soni is gentle while working on cleaning my teeth and went over everything in details. I am definitely referring him to friends and family Sahar Nafal
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Very good dentist and staff. Makes going to the dentist not so bad !
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I've gone to Dr. Soni since I was a child and I've always had great experience. He's a great at what he does and I would definitely recommend him to anyone!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Soni is an amazing dentist and I fully trust him anytime I need work done. His staff is so friendly and always helpful. I will recommend them to anyone! They are truly professional and patient with me!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I don't like going to the dentist. I don't have good teeth and usually feel judged. Dr Soni and team didn't make me feel that way. They were very professional and friendly. I have already recommended Great Lakes Dental to all of my family!! Wonderful place!!
Are you Dr. Soni?