Dr. Annette Middelhof, DMD

Dentistry ·  Female · Age 48

Dr. Middelhof

Enchanting Dentistry

8200 W Sunrise Blvd Ste A1 Plantation, FL 33322

Dr. Annette Middelhof, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Plantation, FL and has been practicing for 20 years. She graduated from University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine & Affiliated Hospitals in 1999 and practices dentistry, prosthodontics, and more.

Dr. Middelhof's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Middelhof

Dr. Middelhof?
Dr. Middelhof's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Annette Middelhof, DMD
Each time you enter Dr. Middelhof’s office you are greeted with genuine warmth and friendliness, not only by the staff, but the surroundings as well. No detail is omitted with regard to the comfort of the patient. Dr. Middlehof is the kindest, most caring dental professional, as is her hygienist, I have seen in my 70+ years, always taking time for you. Even if your visit is only with the hygienist, the doctor takes time to visit and see if you or she have any concerns, and she has solved a daunting dental problem I’ve had where others have fallen extremely short. I’ll never use another dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Annette Middelhof, DMD?
Wasn’t happy with today visit been going there since 2016. I feel they should tell youbup front what you have to pay. What didn’t make sense was if my insurance says it paid this amount why is the staff telling me a different amount feels like they charge insurance companies and then over charge the patient. After my next visit to get my crown put on that will be my last visit. Front staff needs to learn to have patience and better explain the cost and not hand write the pricing people need to see an actual print out.
Very nice experience
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Annette Middelhof, DMD?
Always a great experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Annette Middelhof, DMD?
I’ve been going for 2 years. Excellent service! Excellent staff! Very caring environment.
Friendly and professional
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Annette Middelhof, DMD?
Excellent dentist and great experience with the office staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Annette Middelhof, DMD?
I would NEVER recommend this Dentist. She completely took advantage of my 83 yr old mother with Dementia who came to to her for a routine cleaning and to either replace a filing that had fallen out or to extract an old tooth, and walked out with a crown and $950 charge!!! I have already reported her to the Dept of Health, BBB, and disputed the charge on Moms CC. Every dental need has options. Only the one with the highest payout was presented to this unsuspecting old woman. Shameful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Annette Middelhof, DMD?
I had my first appointment here today. What a delight! You wouldn't expect someone to say that about a dentist office but Enchanting Dentistry is awesome. My first experience for my healthy mouth cleaning was fantastic. The hygienist, Alexa, made sure I was comfortable throughout my appointment and Dr.Annette is amazing! She is very thorough and has such a pleasant personality. She puts you at ease as she examines your teeth. I'm so glad I finally found a dentist I love going to in Plantation!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Annette Middelhof, DMD?
I have been coming to Dr. Middelhof offices for 4 years since moving to Florida. Always a pleasure to deal with her and the entire staff. The office is extremely relaxing (not something you often hear about a dentist's office). Highly recommend!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Annette Middelhof, DMD?
Since young ive been scared of the dentist. but since i started coming to this dentist office i feel right at home and they have taken that fear out of me. i seat and relax and let the job be done. i thank this facility for their caring, gentleness and professionalism. they have brought back confident in me with a big smile.. thank you Dr. Middelhof and Enchanting dentistry staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Annette Middelhof, DMD?
Dr. Middelhof is patient and very caring. The staff is very friendly and the appointments are timely. Would recommend this office to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Annette Middelhof, DMD?
Dr. Middelhof and the entire team at Enchanting Dentistry are the most caring and gentle professionals you will ever have the pleasure of meeting and doing business with. I have begun an intensive procedure and I know I am in the best of hands due to past experiences.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Annette Middelhof, DMD?
The best dentist and office staff I have come across. Ever since I found Dr. Middelhof in 2010, I have been amazed at how well I am treated. I have changed dental plans throughout the years and as a result I had to jump from dentist to dentist, but I always come back to her. She spares no expense at making you feel comfortable. You will not regret going to her. Trust me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Annette Middelhof, DMD?
Dr Annette was very kind and professional. She attended to my needs and answered all my questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Annette Middelhof, DMD?
The best dental experience you'll ever have! Yes, I said experience and not visit because that's what it feels like! From the caring staff, the immaculate facility, to the warm tea! I've already told my coworkers they have to go!! I can't wait to go back for my filling. (Did I just say that about a dentist visit?) ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Annette Middelhof, DMD?
When I lived in the area Dr. Middelhof was my dentist. I hit the jackpot of Dentists when I found her and her office. She is gentle, she cares and is sincere in her practice and I truly appreciate this type of service. I would recommend Dr. Middelhof to anyone I know.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Annette Middelhof, DMD?
Shes awesome dentist understanding and caring about my health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Annette Middelhof, DMD?
She is the best dentist ever experienced. Her professional courtesy is stellar. The entire staff is endowed with the grace and courtesy every customer longs for. They have exceeded all standards of excellence. I can do nothing but applaud and thank God for their gifts of healing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Annette Middelhof, DMD?
I love Dr. Middelhof and her attentiveness! She is is thorough and has a wonderful staff to back her. Everyone is nice and I love my Hygenist Ms. A! I feel like my money is well spent and my teeth look awesome!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Middelhof?

Looking for a gentle and trusted Dentist in Plantation? Dr. Annette Middelhof, DMD, is recognized as one of the most gentle dentist in Plantation, FL! She will make you look younger, boost your confidence, and help you enjoy healthy teeth and gums fo...

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Prosthodontics

St Barnabas Medical Center
University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine & Affiliated Hospitals
University Of Puerto Rico / Medical Sciences Campus

• French

Dr. Middelhof accepts

Dr. Middelhof accepts the following insurance:

Choice PPO
Assurant Health
Dental PPO
Delta Dental of Washington
Delta Dental Premier
United Concordia
United Concordia DHMO

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Middelhof treats your condition or procedure