Dentistry  |
Dr. Annette Middelhof, DMD
Dr. Annette Middelhof, DMD is a dentist who practices in Plantation, FL. She is 47 years old and has been practicing for 18 years.

8200 W Sunrise Blvd Ste A1

Plantation, FL 33322

• Delta Dental of Washington
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Middelhof

Looking for a gentle and trusted Dentist in Plantation? Dr. Annette Middelhof, DMD, is recognized as one of the most gentle dentist in Plantation, FL! She will make you look younger, boost your confidence, and help you enjoy healthy teeth and gums for a lifetime. Dr Annette Middelhof is re-difining the dental experience at Enchanting Dentistry of Plantation. We are here to help, Call 954dentist or visit 954dentist.com

• Cosmetic Dentistry

Undergraduate School | Graduated 1999
  • University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine & Affiliated Hospitals
    Medical School | Graduated 1999
  • St Barnabas Medical Center

Dr. Middelhof has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Middelhof has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Middelhof does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Middelhof and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Middelhof's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Middelhof to family and friends
Dr. Middelhof Says:

Dr. Annette Middelhof at Enchanting Dentistry strives to provide quality customer service and is continually looking for ways to improve. We welcome the opportunity to hear your suggestions about the service you received. Tell us how we are doing.

If you ever have any feedback or questions, don't hesitate to reach out.

Phone at 954-dentist (954 336 8478)

Email:...

Dr. Middelhof's Performance
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
As soon as you walk in the door, professionalism begins. The doctor definitely has a gentle touch. Also, I don't have dental insurance and the costs are affordable. Strange to say but I now enjoy going to the dentist!!!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Middelhof and the entire team at Enchanting Dentistry are the most caring and gentle professionals you will ever have the pleasure of meeting and doing business with. I have begun an intensive procedure and I know I am in the best of hands due to past experiences.
Pompano Beach, FL |
The best dentist and office staff I have come across. Ever since I found Dr. Middelhof in 2010, I have been amazed at how well I am treated. I have changed dental plans throughout the years and as a result I had to jump from dentist to dentist, but I always come back to her. She spares no expense at making you feel comfortable. You will not regret going to her. Trust me.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr Annette was very kind and professional. She attended to my needs and answered all my questions.
in Fort Lauderdale, FL |
The best dental experience you'll ever have! Yes, I said experience and not visit because that's what it feels like! From the caring staff, the immaculate facility, to the warm tea! I've already told my coworkers they have to go!! I can't wait to go back for my filling. (Did I just say that about a dentist visit?) ??
in Hollywood, FL |
When I lived in the area Dr. Middelhof was my dentist. I hit the jackpot of Dentists when I found her and her office. She is gentle, she cares and is sincere in her practice and I truly appreciate this type of service. I would recommend Dr. Middelhof to anyone I know.
in Fort Lauderdale, FL |
Shes awesome dentist understanding and caring about my health.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
She is the best dentist ever experienced. Her professional courtesy is stellar. The entire staff is endowed with the grace and courtesy every customer longs for. They have exceeded all standards of excellence. I can do nothing but applaud and thank God for their gifts of healing.
in Plantation, FL |
I love Dr. Middelhof and her attentiveness! She is is thorough and has a wonderful staff to back her. Everyone is nice and I love my Hygenist Ms. A! I feel like my money is well spent and my teeth look awesome!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
She is one of the best Dentists I've met, She really cares about your oral health!
Dr. Middelhof is polite, friendly and quick at examining my teeth. She took her time to answer my questions. She has great patience. Jasmine is very friendly at the front desk checking in. Patricia made me relax. She played soothing music. She gave me hand cream. She always kept verbal contact with me to see if I was okay during my digital xrays and cleaning. I am glad I made the leap and took a chance at trying a new dentist office. Thanks!
in Coral Springs, FL |
Dr. Middelhof and her staff are excellent! They care. They are patient. They explained everything to you ahead of time so, no surprises. They treat you like family. I've been going to Dr. Middlelhof for over 2 years now and have no plans to stop unless I move out of the area. I highly recommend this dental office to anyone :)
Have you seen Dr. Annette Middelhof, DMD?
Are you Dr. Middelhof?