Dr. Annelise Sullivan, DDS

Dr. Annelise Sullivan, DDS

Orthodontics  |

Dr. Annelise Sullivan, DDS is a dentist who practices in Brecksville, OH. She is 38 years old.Read her story

Sullivan Orthodontics

• Meritain Health
  • Nationwide

Learn about Dr. Sullivan

Dr. Sullivan's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Sullivan "More than anything, your smile is your introduction to everyone you meet. It is a privilege for me to give each of my patients their most perfect smile to help with that first impression. As a medical professional, it’s my duty and honor to help others. I decided to dedicate my professional life to orthodontics because brilliant and healthy smiles can overcome shyness and self-consciousness, improving a person’s self-esteem. Healthy self-confidence is crucial for success in any endeavor: school, work, and social activities. As a young teen, I experienced a huge benefit from my own orthodontic treatment. Thus, I am particularly sensitive to the great effect orthodontic care can produce. I believe it is essential to be a good person in all I do. This means treating others as I would like to be treated and always keeping an open mind. I’m a dedicated orthodontist who provides only the best treatments. I have the opportunity to meet new people every day. Interacting with so many unique personalities makes my world rich and rewarding. I learn from every person who enters my life. Each patient is a unique case who deserves unique and individualized diagnosis and care. This is why one-to-one interviews are vital to providing excellent care. I treat my patients as people, first. I create individualized treatment plans based on a sound understanding of each person and what he or she wishes to achieve. Education Lakewood High School, Valedictorian Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering, Lehigh University, High Honors Bachelor of Arts in Anthropology, concentration in Archaeology, Lehigh University, High Honors Doctorate of Dental Surgery, University of Michigan in Ann Arbor Master of Science and three-year residency, University of Michigan in Ann Arbor Awards and Honors American Institute of Chemists Award American Institute of Chemical Engineers Award Presidential Scholarship Edward Chester Scholar Research Internship, MetroHealth Medical Center in Cleveland, OH Rackham Merit Fellowship in Orthodontics Residency Research I conducted a considerable body of research while in dental school. I was honored with two National Institute of Health Training Grants. These were presented at the American Association of Dental Research national meetings. Additionally, I was awarded the Rackham Merit Fellowship for my orthodontics residency and completed the intensive Charles H. Tweed International Orthodontic Study Course. Continuing Education It’s essential I remain on the leading-edge of orthodontic theories, technologies, and treatments. Doing so allows me provide my patients with the most reliable, studied, customized, and comfortable orthodontic treatment. It also ensures the strongest, most incredible smiles. Each year I complete many continuing education courses on a variety of dental and non-dental topics. I’m a member of the Greenbriar-Southwest study club, Incognito™ lingual braces study club, and Spear study club. Spear is an interdisciplinary club that brings together general dentists and dental specialists to discuss comprehensive dental rehabilitation. I also attend local, regional, and national orthodontic and dental meetings. Professional Memberships American Association of Orthodontists Great Lakes Association of Orthodontists Cleveland Society of Orthodontists American Dental Association Ohio Dental Association Greater Cleveland Dental Society, currently serve on the Foundation Board and the Membership Committee In the Community We support our local schools and sport teams as much as possible! We enjoy going to football games and community events like 5K’s, parades, and homedays. Our team is looking to become active with the APL and Metroparks, too. Personal Life I grew up in Lakewood, OH, and have lived in Broadview Heights and North Royalton for the past several years. My husband Ryan, a civil engineer, and I met in college and married in 2007. We have a young son, Colt, who was born in 2015 and our daughter, Elie Mae born in 2016. Our other family members include our dog, Wink, and our four rescue cats: Pancake, Snickers, Tyson, and Hetch. When I’m not in the office, I’m usually with family and friends. I enjoy walks in the Metroparks and visiting the amazing Cleveland museums. I also enjoy spending a weekend night at home, watching an old movie while Ryan – who loves to cook – tries out a new recipe."

This content was provided by Dr. Sullivan "As a medical professional, I dedicate my life to orthodontics because brilliant, healthy smiles create self-confidence. Healthy self-confidence is crucial for success in any endeavor. Each orthodontic patient is a unique person who deserves unique, individualized diagnosis and treatment.I am passionate about the amazing benefits orthodontic treatment produces, and truly feel orthodontics is my calling. Thank you for the opportunity to serve!"

• Orthodontics
  • Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Ankylosis of Tooth
  • Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Sleep Apnea Oral Appliances
  • Snoring Prevention
  • Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Lehigh University in Bethlehem, PA
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2001
  • University of Michigan / Ann Arbor
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University of Michigan / School of Dentistry

Dr. Sullivan has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sullivan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sullivan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sullivan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sullivan's Reviews