Dr. Annie Babb, DDS

Dr. Annie Babb, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Annie Babb, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Portage, IN and has been practicing for 7 years. She graduated from Indiana University / School Of Dentistry in 2011 and practices dentistry.Read her story

6515 Central Ave

Portage, IN 46368

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Babb

Dr. Babb's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Babb "I graduated magna cum laude from Indiana University in 2007 and continued on to Indiana University School of Dentistry, completing my degree in dentistry in 2011. I returned to Northwest Indiana in 2011 to practice with my father, Dr. John Sikora, at our office in Portage. I reside locally with my husband and our two young children. On my days "off" I enjoy raising my children and doing fun local activities together as a family. Dentistry has been a passion of mine since I was a child and I am so grateful to be able to pursue my career while balancing life as a mom and wife. "

This content was provided by Dr. Babb "I believe in a comprehensive approach to dental treatment.  I take into consideration your overall health as well as your dental health and make sound treatment decisions based on your individual needs.  I take a conservative approach to dentistry and I am dedicated to addressing your needs in the least invasive way possible.  I schedule my day so that I have ample time with each patient to thoroughly discuss treatment options as well as address any questions you may have.  My ultimate goal is to provide patients with a positive dental environment where they feel calm, comfortable, and informed.  I participate in many continuing education opportunities throughout the year so that I am up to date on any new materials or changes to existing recommendations and I strive to bring this knowledge to the patients.  I believe that patient education is of the utmost importance, and together we can develop the best treatment plan for your individual needs. "

1  Practice Areas

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Indiana University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2007
  • Indiana University / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2011

Dr. Babb has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Babb has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Babb does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Babb and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Babb's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Babb to family and friends

Dr. Babb's Performance

5 stars is a big one for me since i am not a big fan of going to the dentist period. Dr. Babb was amazing like usual. I wasnt even home for 4 hours before them calling and making sure i was feeling alright! Clean, friendly, comfortable and fast! What more could you want! Thank you anne!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Babb was fantastic, I am hesitant when going to the dentist and Dr. Babb and the whole staff was gentle and caring and put me completely at ease. Thanks so much.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0