Dr. Annakate Tatum, DDS

Dr. Annakate Tatum, DDS

Dentistry  |

Dr. AnnaKate Tatum has been providing quality orthodontic treatment to her patients for almost 5 years. She is proud to offer custom treatment plans to all of her patients. She sets her focus on a good bite as well as a beautiful smile. Dr. Tatum and her staff study patient facial esthetics to make sure that the finished product is not only straight teeth, but it is a beautiful smile with a healthy relationship to the jaw and fits the face correctly! Originally from Harrison, AR, Dr. Tatum loves being able to create beautiful smiles in the community in which she grew up. In her free time, Dr. Tatum enjoys going to the lake, watching sports (especially Razorback football) and spending time with her husband, Jason, and daughter Berkley, 3. The Tatums welcomed a baby brother, Britton, in February 2016. FORMS OF PAYMENT Accepts cash, check, MasterCard, Visa, and Discover. INSURANCES ACCEPTED We accept all insurances, excluding Cape Girardeau – we do not accept MO MED yet. Once treatment has started, we will file your claims for Insurances. We are proud to be a preferred provider for Arkansas Delta Dental. OFFICE HOURS Mon to Friday - 08:00am - 05:00pml.

Westrock Orthodontics

2800 S Fremont Ave

Springfield, MO 65804

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Tatum

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Tatum They have explained every step to me for more under standing, They have been really good to me.

This content was provided by Dr. Tatum She has been exceptional throughout my treatment and has made me feel welcome every time i have been here

This content was provided by Dr. Tatum Great results for my son. Fixed underbite issue and nice straight teeth. Doctor is very personable as is the whole staff which was great for my teenage son. Definitely would recommend.

This content was provided by Dr. Tatum Both of our daughters have had braces by Dr. Tatum. She does an amazing job, and we have always had a outstanding experience when we come.. Thank you for giving our children an unbelievable smile to last for years to come.

This content was provided by Dr. Tatum "Sometimes, it feels like they can go from toddler to teenager in the blink of an eye. The smile of a child changes continuously, reflecting their individual development. Their little faces are where all of the fun and happiness of childhood can be seen.

Leap Kids Pediatric Dental is proud to play such a vital role in this part of a child’s life. We lay a foundation for the building blocks of health and happiness, helping parents and children alike learn and grow. At Leap, we provide the best care possible to meet the individual needs of each and every patient."

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Underbite

• Laser Treatment
  • Mouthguards
  • Surgical Orthodontics

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• University of Notre Dame
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2005
  • Louisiana State University School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2009

Dr. Tatum has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Tatum has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Tatum does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tatum and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tatum's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tatum to family and friends
Dr. Tatum's Performance
We have always been welcomed by this provider! We love the new location and the new building is beautiful!
good
comforting in knowing my sons in good hands
we are into or 5th month of braces and have had a very good experience so far
Dr. Tatum is great!
very pleasent
I love Westrock. the whole staff is knowledgeable, friendly , professional.
She made sure everything felt fine.
amazing!!
I like this place and everyone here is nice. I also get to have straight teeth.
We always had a pleasant visit each time we were here!!
It was quick and easy and wasn't in the way of my day!
My experience was unparalleled. They answered all my questions and genuinely wanted to help me achieve the smile I wanted. They worked with me both with the type of treatment that would be best for me and financial plans. Best dental experience I've ever had!
i think they are the best place ive ever been to to get my teeth fix out of 23 different places i have went to this one is by far my favortie
Dr. Tatum made the experience very comfortable for me.
They were very friendly, and I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for braces.
Always very friendly and welcoming.
great
I have a good experience.
She works with you and is fast!
she talles me to clean my theeth if they are bad
The were very all kind and helpful.
Dr. Tatum and staff are always kind and friendly. We are always able to get an appointment promptly.
She's a great orthodonist, I feel like she knows what shes doing!
We enjoy coming to Westrock Orthodontics. We seem to always get in before our appointment time and the staff is very professional. Any questions we have are always answered in way that even my son understands the treatment that he is receiving and we never feel rushed.
I love her she is always super nice.
The people at Westrock seem to actually care about getting your teeth fixed - and they also care about you.
I feel very well taken care of and it's a great experience.
Very good they tell me every thing I need to do very discriptive
She works well with my daughter.
My experience was good, she was really nice and good at what she did.
Fantastic.
She is very good dentist!
I have had an overall great experience. All the people here are so nice and kind. I have really liked coming here and would strongly encourage anyone to come here. My experience overall was very positive. I had my braces for a little over two years and Dr. Tatum was with me the whole time except maybe once when she had her baby, which shows lots of dedication and I'm very thankful for her. And, now when my braces are gone, she still makes sure to check on me and how I'm doing.
It was really good, I really enjoyed it! They went out of their way to make sure I knew what was going on and that I felt right at home!
They fixed my really messed up teeth so its was very good.
Dr Tatum, is always friendly, answers all our questions, and we never feel rushed.
Great Staff and always so kind and telling me whats going on!
The service is always kids to everyone that comes in and they know what they should do at all times.
So far our experience has been amazing. Alexis' smile is straightening out beautifully and we are thoroughly satisfied so far.
Friendly and professional.
Very good so far!
Great, always gives the respect deserved.
It was fine.
She is very good to explain and answer all questions.
A pleasant experience.
Very courteous and professional.
Very friendly and helpful.
I don't know what to really put on here.
Very understanding and willing to explain multiple times what is going on to my son.
Have you seen Dr. Annakate Tatum, DDS?

Visit Dr. Tatum

Dr. Tatum accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.