Dr. Anna Meyerson, DMD

Dr. Anna Meyerson, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Anna Meyerson, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in West Chester, PA and has been practicing for 11 years. She graduated from Temple University in 2007 and practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.Read her story

1544 Paoli Pike

• Dominion Insurance
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Meyerson

Dr. Meyerson's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Meyerson "Dr. Meyerson is the third generation woman in her family to work on helping others to improve their health. Her grandmother was a dentist, her mother is a doctor. Dr. Meyerson could not resist the family tradition for long. Originally trained as a mechanical engineer (specialized in jet engines manufacturing), she decided to follow her grandmother's steps and pursued a career in dentistry. She went to West Chester University to complete her pre-med degree and then to the Temple University School of Dentistry, from which she graduated in 2007. After graduation Dr. Meyerson has been working as an associate dentist in Chester County, until she was invited to take over The Premier Dentistry. Dr. Anna Meyerson is caring, talented and compassionate professional, who is committed to exemplary dentistry. You will receive the highest quality of care that you have come to expect. We are a unique dental practice. Our patients do not go home with temporary crowns and do not have to make second appointment. You will have your crown designed by an engineer/dentist on a computer and milled from German ceramic in about 9 minutes. Dr. Meyerson has been residing in West Chester since 1996, with her husband, mother, three children and two dogs. When not in the office, Dr. Meyerson enjoys reading, traveling and cooking, and the latter is highly appreciated by her family, all of whom greatly enjoy a good meal… Dr. Anna Meyerson invites you to experience The Premier Dentistry....a state-of-the-art dental facility, where the art of dentistry and the feeling of relaxation come together. "

This content was provided by Dr. Meyerson "Welcome! The dentist, Anna Meyerson, DMD, and the entire staff of The Premier Dentistry in West Chester, PA would like to welcome you to our practice.

Our relationship with you is guided by a few simple principles:

• Inform, then perform: you will know the price, the risks and all the options before we begin treatment. No surprises.
  • Do it right the first time: it is just simpler and easier in the long run.
  • There are no stupid questions: we will answer all of your questions, in plain English; you will know as much as you want.
  • Your dignity and comfort are important: we've all been in a dental chair... We are courteous and caring, come and see it for yourself.

The Premier Dentistry is a state-of-the-art dental facility where the patient's comfort comes first while we provide the highest standards of dental care, using the most advanced modern technology, in a relaxing environment (televisions in every operatory, complimentary Wi-Fi and XM radio)."

5  Practice Areas

• Tempormandibular Joint Pain
  • Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• West Chester University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2002
  • Temple University
    Medical School | Graduated 2007

Dr. Meyerson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Meyerson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Meyerson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Meyerson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Meyerson's Reviews

3.7
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Meyerson to family and friends

Dr. Meyerson's Performance

Dentist has the worst bedside manner I have ever experienced. The first word out of her mouth after my most recent visit was asking if I used fabric softener. Confused I said yes... she then says that she tells her patients to not use them as she is very sensitive to fragrances. Also went on to say...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option0

You were a patient of our practice for many years and we are sorry to see you go. You are right, for several years we are a fragrance-free office, with posted signs. As per CDC, and we strongly agree with it, "Fragrance is not appropriate for a professional work environment..." In your case, despite your use of fragrant products, we did complete your appointment, after covering you with a disposable doctor's gown and turning on a fan. We hope that you continue your dental care, elsewhere.

The only other dentist I have ever had was my mother and she has retired. I am so lucky to have found Dr. Meyerson. It's been an easy transition because their styles are very similar. I trust her judgement and I really like this practice. I would recommend her to my friends.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option2
At first, I liked the office - easy to schedule, staff was friendly, and Dr. Meyerson answered all my questions. However, it quickly became clear that they just wanted my money. While Dr. Meyerson offered to replace a filling that had fallen out for free, I was charged for that service because...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option3