Dr. Ann Sielicki, DDS

Dr. Ann Sielicki, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female
Dr. Ann Sielicki, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Scottsdale, AZ. She graduated from Northwestern University / Dental School and practices dentistry, orthodontics, and more.Read her story

7500 E Pinnacle Peak Rd Ste 204

Scottsdale, AZ 85255

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Sielicki

Dr. Sielicki's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Sielicki "Originally from Michigan, Dr. Sielicki completed her undergraduate degree in psychology at Michigan State University. She attended Northwestern University in Chicago graduating in 1995 and relocating to Arizona. Dr. Sielicki is passionate about continuing education and annual always exceeded the required continuing education requirements. She is actively involved in Spear Education which is a world renown advanced continuum in dental education. She is on faculty club, participates in their study club and helps to mentor some of the the courses available at the center. She is also a member of the Seattle Study Club, American Dental Association, Arizona Dental Association and Central Arizona Dental Association. "

This content was provided by Dr. Sielicki "Sonoran Dental Design is not your typical dental office. Led by Dr. Ann Sielicki , our team provides the comprehensive care you need to achieve a beautiful, healthy smile. We work to ensure coming to see the dentist is always efficient, effective, and an enjoyable experience at our  Scottsdale, AZ, practice. Our entire dental team engages in constant, rigorous continuing education through study clubs, workshops, and courses to preserve and improve our expertise. We also utilize state-of-the-art dental technology to provide comfortable, individualized diagnoses and treatment. Dr. Sielicki helps patients of all ages enjoy good oral health and attractive smiles. Contact Sonoran Dental Design today to learn more about our practice or schedule a consultation with one of our dentists."

6  Practice Areas

• Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Michigan State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Northwestern University / Dental School
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Spear Education
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Sielicki has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sielicki has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sielicki does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sielicki and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sielicki's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sielicki to family and friends

Dr. Sielicki's Performance

Well I must say that as soon as I walked into Dr Ann’s office I was impressed. The office staff greeted me with lots of warmth and smiles. The technology in the office was totally beyond any other dental office that I have seen. My first oral evaluation was a 2 hour exam that covered all the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Wonderful experience! Dr. Sielicki’s injections are truly painless I felt nothing!!, my fillings came out great and her and the staff were very timely and had me done in no time even though I had 8 done! Yes 8!, I Will recommend Dr. Sielicki and her amazing staff to all my friends and family!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you Joan! I am so glad that you had a "painless" dental experience and were pleasantly surprised by the whole visit! Thank you for the vote of confidence by extending the invitation to your friends and family. We will surely take excellent care of them just as we did for you! See you soon.

It's difficult to find a medical office of any kind, especially a dental office, whee as much care and consideration is given to every patient of the office. There is more than enough love and attention to detail around to hand it out to every single one of use like the best Hallowe'en candy on...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you Glen. We really do love what we do and for whom we do this for! We only wish the best for all of those that we are fortunate enough to have the privilege to take care of! We are all so genuinely happy and excited for you!

I have been a patient of Dr. Sielicki for 15 years and it is a fantastic dental office. The entire staff is ver professional, courteous, and friendly. My appointments start on time which is important to me. I have always had excellent dental care at Sonoran Dental Design. I have had everything...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for the kind words. We strive to provide topnotch preventative and restorative care for all of our guests in a timely, friendly, relaxed atmosphere! It is our pleasure to take great care of our dental family! See again soon!

Having been historically nervous of dentists and dental practices from previous experiences Dr Ann Sielicki and her team have literally altered my perception of dentistry, customer service and care in the industry.. From the moment I entered Sonoran Dental Design for the initial consultation the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you Craig for the kinds words! We appreciate it very much.