Dr. Ann Mudd, DMD

Dr. Ann Mudd, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Ann Mudd, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Louisville, KY. She practices dentistry.Read her story

3516 Frankfort Ave

Louisville, KY 40207

• Ameritas
  • DenteMax
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Mudd

Dr. Mudd's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Mudd "Dr. Mudd graduated with honors from the University of Louisville School of Dentistry in 1990. After practicing 5 years as a dental hygienist, she returned to complete her DMD and has practiced over 20 years as a general dentist.She started practice in St. Matthews in 1995 and in March of 2000 her team moved to a larger office at 3516 Frankfort Avenue. "Coming from a family of medical professionals, I found my niche in dentistry. I believe that a smile is the first and greatest impression we can give to those we meet, therefore I've made it my life's work to help others achieve oral health and gain confidence in their appearance." "My goal is to always find my work as rewarding as I do right now. I do this by attending a wide variety of continuing education courses on a regular basis and staying current on the best dentistry has to offer." Dr. Mudd is a member of the Louisville Dental Society, Kentucky Association of Women Dentists, Kentucky Dental Association and the American Dental Association. "My family and I are members of Southeast Christian Church. I have two children. My son graduated from Purdue in mechanical engineering, his wife is an RN and currently works in the NICU. My daughter, Whitney, is a senior in the nursing program at IU in Indianapolis. I enjoy boating, spending time with friends/family and travel.""

This content was provided by Dr. Mudd "It is our mission to protect, promote and improve our patients dental health. We do so by creating a warm, friendly and caring enviroment. We strive to enhance the lives of our patients, by making them proud to smile through effective treatment and positive coaching. We cultivate long-term patient relationships through a high standard of individualized care from an honest and compassionate dental team. We consistently work to improve our skills to benefit our patient family."

1  Practice Areas

• Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

• University Of Louisville / School Of Dentistry
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1990
  • University Of Louisville / School Of Dentistry
    Other Education | Completed 1990

Dr. Mudd has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Mudd has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mudd does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mudd and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mudd's Reviews

3.6
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mudd to family and friends

Dr. Mudd's Performance

Dr. Mudd Says:
"

This reply is for the review posted Feb 8, 2016

I am confused and bewildered. I wish you had voiced these concerns to me while we were together in the office. I would have spent more time with you to be sure that you thoroughly understood the reasons I made the recommendations that I did. I have a great intraoral camera and the best digital radiography that I use to diagnose and I know I could have given you a better

...

I have been a patient of Dr. Mudd, since 2010. I am continually impressed with the way Dr. Mudd addresses my dental care with easy to understand dialogue and recommendations which, I feel are in my best interests...not in her financial interests. Her staff is very friendly and positive and the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I love this office and the office staff. To be able to leave a dental office in a better mood then I was in before I arrived really says something. She took the time to show me why she needed to redo my fillings instead of just telling me.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you so much!! It's how I'd want to be treated. Thanks for taking the time to post this flattering review!

LOVE Dr. Mudd and her Staff. Such an amazing group of people! Every single one of them truly care about their patients. Everything was explained in detail. I've never had a dentist be so patient with my horrible gag reflex as she was. I would recommend everyone to this practice and I have! She...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you so much! We love what we do and I'm glad it shows!

Very disappointing!! He hygienist was the only person who treated me with dignity and respect. When Dr. Mudd came over, she never introduced herself to me (new patient), she spoke over me, was condescending, and told me that my previous work needs to get redone even though I have no symptoms or...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

I wish you had voiced these concerns to me while in my office. I would have spent more time with you to be sure that you thoroughly understood the reasons I made the recommendations. I treat my patients as I would want to be treated. Poor restorations can lead to recurrent decay, food packing and irritated soft tissues. We don't want to wait until you are in discomfort. Dental problems caught early have conservative, cost saving remedies. Please call the office if I may be of further help.