Dr. Ann B. Mudd, DMD

Dr. Ann B. Mudd, DMD

Dentistry | Female

Learn about this Dentist

It is our mission to protect, promote and improve our patients dental health. We do so by creating a warm, friendly and caring enviroment. We strive to enhance the lives of our patients, by making them proud to smile through effective treatment and positive coaching. We cultivate long-term patient relationships through a high standard of individualized care from an honest and compassionate dental team. We consistently work to improve our skills to benefit our patient family.Read more

Dr. Mudd's Experience

Visiting Dr. Mudd

Dr. Mudd accepts 12 insurance carriers

Dr. Mudd's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mudd to family and friends
3.5
based on 13 total surveys (1 with a review)
Experience with Dr. Mudd
Dr. Mudd's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (12)
Dr. Ann B. Mudd, DMD says

This reply is for the review posted Feb 8, 2016

I am confused and bewildered. I wish you had voiced these concerns to me while we were together in the office. I would have spent more time with you to be sure that you thoroughly understood the reasons I made the recommendations that I did. I have a great intraoral camera and the best digital radiography that I use to diagnose and I know I could have given you a better understanding had I realized your confusion. I love my job and I appreciate it when I'm asked to help people regain or maintain optimal oral health. I am not into high pressure sales. I treat my patients as I would want to be treated. Poor restorations can lead to recurrent decay, food packing and irritated soft tissues. We don't want to wait until you are in discomfort. You usually won't know that there is an "issue" until it has advanced. Dental problems caught early have conservative, cost saving remedies. Please call the office if I may be of further help.

Dr. Ann Mudd

Louisville, KY |
Very disappointing!! He hygienist was the only person who treated me with dignity and respect. When Dr. Mudd came over, she never introduced herself to me (new patient), she spoke over me, was condescending, and told me that my previous work needs to get redone even though I have no symptoms or issues. I am getting a second opinion has I am very suspicious that she is trying to cheat the system because I am a new patient. I would never recommend this dentist to anyone based on how I was treated.
Have you seen Dr. Ann B. Mudd, DMD?

Compare Dr. Mudd

Compare this Dentist

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

• Chipped Tooth

• Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

Dr. Mudd has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Mudd has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mudd does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mudd and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Mudd's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Dentistry
  • Malpractice claims in Kentucky not available
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Mudd

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Mudd's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)

Experience with Dr. Mudd

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Mudd's Care Philosophy