Dr. Anlee M. Rola, DDS

Dentistry | Female | 64 years old

8 reviews| Leave a review

Learn about this dentist

Patient Testimonials

Dakota Dental is a three generation, general dentistry practice that started with, my father, Dr. James Kappenman in 1948. I joined my father in 1977, when we were located around 14th and Minnesota. A few years later, my brother, Dr. Tim Kappenman joined me in practice. My daughter, Dr. Jaclyn Schuler joined the practice in 2005, making Dakota Dental the three generation general dentistry practice it is today. Because we are a family practice, we have an office wide feeling of a family atmosphere. We love to treat whole families; treat our patients as our family; and love seeing our patients grow. Your dental health, your smile, and your confidence are an extension of us. We take pride in our work. I specialize in general dentistry for both adults and children. One of my primary concerns is to ensure your visit is as comfortable as possible. My associates and I run a preventative-oriented practice that serves you with the quality care you require and deserve. We know our patients want to understand the reason for our recommended treatment plan and estimated cost. Alternative treatments are often times an option. With good communication between you and I, you will be able to choose the treatment plan that will meet and exceed your expectations.Read more

Dr. Rola's Experience

Visiting Dr. Rola

Dr. Rola accepts 18 insurance carriers

Dr. Rola's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rola to family and friends
based on 8 total surveys (1 with a review)
Experience with Dr. Rola
Dr. Rola's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (1)
in Harrisburg SD |
She is a great dentist!! Friendly and professional- with nice staff. Her partners are awesome as well! Our entire family goes to Dakota dental! We r very happy here!
Have you seen Dr. Anlee M. Rola, DDS?
Are you Dr. Rola?

Compare Dr. Rola

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Rola's Care Philosophy

Dakota Dental is a three generation, general dentistry practice that started with, my father, Dr. James Kappenman in 1948.  I joined my father in 1977, when we were located around 14th and Minnesota.  A few years later, my brother, Dr. Tim Kappenman joined me in practice.  My daughter, Dr. Jaclyn Schuler joined the practice in 2005, making Dakota Dental the three generation general dentistry practice it is today.  Because we are a family practice, we have an office wide feeling of a family atmosphere.  We love to treat whole families; treat our patients as our family; and love seeing our patients grow.  Your dental health, your smile, and your confidence are an extension of us.  We take pride in our work.

I specialize in general dentistry for both adults and children.  One of my primary concerns is to ensure your visit is as comfortable as possible.  My associates and I run a preventative-oriented practice that serves you with the quality care you require and deserve.  We know our patients want to understand the reason for our recommended treatment plan and estimated cost.  Alternative treatments are often times an option.  With good communication between you and I, you will be able to choose the treatment plan that will meet and exceed your expectations.

Dr. Rola says...

Although I delight in seeing patients of all ages, I take a special interest in geriatric dentistry.  My interest in the geriatric community was cultivated during my tenure as the dental consultant at The Good Samaritan Nursing Home, which I held for 25 years.  I also served on the National Committee of Developing Dental Guildelines for nursing home residents.  It was within this time that I developed my love for the older generations.  Through their stories, humor, and wisdom, my geriatric patients have taught me more about life then I can ever repay.  Please contact me with any of your dental needs.

Dr. Rola's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in South Dakota not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Dakota.

Dr. Rola does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Rola and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Creighton University Dental School

Graduated in 1977

University Of Missouri

Graduated in 1973

Dr. Rola does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rola and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Composite Fillings
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Upper Dentures
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results