Dr. Anlee M. Rola, DDS

Dr. Anlee M. Rola, DDS

Dentistry | Female

Dakota Dental 208 W 37th St, Sioux Falls, SD 57105 Get Directions

Learn about this Dentist

Dakota Dental is a three generation, general dentistry practice that started with, my father, Dr. James Kappenman in 1948. I joined my father in 1977, when we were located around 14th and Minnesota. A few years later, my brother, Dr. Tim Kappenman joined me in practice. My daughter, Dr. Jaclyn Schuler joined the practice in 2005, making Dakota Dental the three generation general dentistry practice it is today. Because we are a family practice, we have an office wide feeling of a family atmosphere. We love to treat whole families; treat our patients as our family; and love seeing our patients grow. Your dental health, your smile, and your confidence are an extension of us. We take pride in our work. I specialize in general dentistry for both adults and children. One of my primary concerns is to ensure your visit is as comfortable as possible. My associates and I run a preventative-oriented practice that serves you with the quality care you require and deserve. We know our patients want to understand the reason for our recommended treatment plan and estimated cost. Alternative treatments are often times an option. With good communication between you and I, you will be able to choose the treatment plan that will meet and exceed your expectations.Read more

Dr. Rola's Experience

• HealthPartners
  • Medico
  • Thrivent Financial
  • Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Reviewing Dr. Rola

Dr. Rola's Review Details
5 based on 8 responses
Experience with Dr. Rola
Dr. Rola's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (1)
in Harrisburg SD |
She is a great dentist!! Friendly and professional- with nice staff. Her partners are awesome as well! Our entire family goes to Dakota dental! We r very happy here!
Have you seen Dr. Anlee M. Rola, DDS?
Are you Dr. Anlee M. Rola, DDS? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Rola

Compare this Dentist

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

×

Dr. Rola does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Rola and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Rola says..

Although I delight in seeing patients of all ages, I take a special interest in geriatric dentistry.  My interest in the geriatric community was cultivated during my tenure as the dental consultant at The Good Samaritan Nursing Home, which I held for 25 years.  I also served on the National Committee of Developing Dental Guildelines for nursing home residents.  It was within this time that I developed my love for the older generations.  Through their stories, humor, and wisdom, my geriatric patients have taught me more about life then I can ever repay.  Please contact me with any of your dental needs.

This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.
  • Composite Fillings
  • Root Planing
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Upper Dentures

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Dakota.

Creighton University Dental School

Graduated in 1977

University Of Missouri

Graduated in 1973

Dr. Rola has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Rola has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rola does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rola and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Rola's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Dentistry
  • Malpractice claims in South Dakota not available
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Rola

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Rola's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)

Experience with Dr. Rola

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Rola's Care Philosophy

Dakota Dental is a three generation, general dentistry practice that started with, my father, Dr. James Kappenman in 1948.  I joined my father in 1977, when we were located around 14th and Minnesota.  A few years later, my brother, Dr. Tim Kappenman joined me in practice.  My daughter, Dr. Jaclyn Schuler joined the practice in 2005, making Dakota Dental the three generation general dentistry practice it is today.  Because we are a family practice, we have an office wide feeling of a family atmosphere.  We love to treat whole families; treat our patients as our family; and love seeing our patients grow.  Your dental health, your smile, and your confidence are an extension of us.  We take pride in our work.

I specialize in general dentistry for both adults and children.  One of my primary concerns is to ensure your visit is as comfortable as possible.  My associates and I run a preventative-oriented practice that serves you with the quality care you require and deserve.  We know our patients want to understand the reason for our recommended treatment plan and estimated cost.  Alternative treatments are often times an option.  With good communication between you and I, you will be able to choose the treatment plan that will meet and exceed your expectations.

Dr. Rola says...