Dr. Anita Bhavnani, DMD

Dr. Anita Bhavnani, DMD

Orthodontics  ·
Female
Dr. Anita Bhavnani, DMD is an orthodontics practitioner in Yorba Linda, CA and has been practicing for 7 years. She graduated from Saint Louis University /Center For Advanced Dental Education in 2011 and practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read her story

19613 Yorba Linda Blvd

Yorba Linda, CA 92886

• Ameritas
  • Dental Network of America
  • DenteMax
  • Dominion Insurance

Learn about Dr. Bhavnani

Dr. Bhavnani's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Bhavnani "Dr. Anita Bhavnani received her Doctor of Medical Dentistry (DMD) degree from Case Western Reserve University in 2009. She received her Orthodontic Certificate and Master of Science in Dentistry (Research) degree from Saint Louis University in 2011. She has received several awards from both international and national associations distinguishing her for clinical and academic excellence. Dr. Bhavnani's sweet disposition makes it easy to connect with each of her patients. She has and always will put her patients' needs first. Dr. Bhavnani spends the majority of her time with her husband, friends and family. She enjoys traveling, trying new recipes in the kitchen and staying active either outdoors or in the gym. "It is my goal for patients to enjoy their experience in our office and to leave with outstanding results.""

2  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

No malpractice history found for California.

• Saint Louis University /Center For Advanced Dental Education
    Medical School | Graduated 2011

Dr. Bhavnani has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bhavnani has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bhavnani does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bhavnani and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bhavnani's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bhavnani

Dr. Bhavnani?
Dr. Bhavnani's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Anita Bhavnani, DMD
RecentHighestLowest
Dr. Bhavnani is one of the sweetest people I know. She is extremely caring, attentive, and an excellent orthodontist. She truly cares about her patients and gives them the very best care.
St Louis, MO – Feb 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anita Bhavnani, DMD?
I just got my braces off and I am so happy! They look Great! Thank You!
Columbus, OH – Feb 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anita Bhavnani, DMD?
Dr Bhavnani is the kindest, most knowledgeable healthcare provider I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. She takes the time to explain things to me and she puts my mind at ease. I never feel nervous while in her chair because I know she has my best interest in mind. My experience with Dr Bhavnani...Read More
Tracy in Morganton, GA – Feb 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anita Bhavnani, DMD?
Dr. Bhavnani did my Invisalign treatment and I could not be happier. She is very experienced with Invisalign and completed my treatment faster than other orthodontists had quoted me. I highly recommend Dr. Bhavnani.
Yorba Linda, CA – Jan 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anita Bhavnani, DMD?
I have had the best experience with Dr. Bhavnani at Cool Smiles Orthodontics. The office is modern and clean, the staff is kind and caring and the doctor is very knowledgeable. I visited a few other offices before choosing this one to start my Invisalign treatment and I am really happy that I chose...Read More
Yorba Linda, CA – Jan 25, 2017
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Bhavnani?