Dr. Anil Gudapati, DMD

Dr. Anil Gudapati, DMD

Pediatric Dentistry  ·
Dr. Anil Gudapati, DMD is a pediatric dentistry practitioner in Cedar Park, TX and has been practicing for 13 years. He graduated from Nova Southeastern University / College of Dental Medicine in 2001 and practices pediatric dentistry and orthodontics.Read his story

601 E Whitestone Blvd Ste 400

Cedar Park, TX 78613

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Ameritas
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Dental Network of America

Learn about Dr. Gudapati

Dr. Gudapati's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Gudapati "I received my undergraduate degree from Baylor University in Waco, TX. I attended Dental School at Nova Southeastern University in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. I continued my education at the University of Illinois in Chicago completing a General Practice Residency. It was then that I realized how much I enjoyed working with children and decided to pursue my specialty training in Pediatric Dentistry at Temple University in Philadelphia, PA. After my training, I returned to Texas and started Kids Dental Smiles in 2006. I have enjoyed every minute since. I am a Board Certified Pediatric Dentist and a Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry. I am a member of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, American Board of Pediatric Dentistry, American Dental Association, Texas Dental Association and Texas Academy of Pediatric Dentistry. I am also a member of my local Chamber of Commerce having strong ties and commitment to my community. "The philosophy at Kids Dental Smiles is to treat every child as if they were our own."Dr. Gudapati My wife and I have three wonderful children who teach us something new every day. In my spare time I enjoy watching movies and live music, playing tennis and basketball, and spending time with family. I wake up every morning feeling truly privileged to do what I do and honored to know that you trust our office to take care of your child's dental needs"

This content was provided by Dr. Gudapati "We provide specialized dentistry for children and adolescents in a "child-friendly" environment. As pediatric dentists, we focus on preventive care to help each child have a healthy smile that will last a lifetime. We believe that no two children are the same, and are committed to providing your child with dental care in a fun and comfortable setting."

2  Practice Areas

• Nova Southeastern University / College of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2001
  • Temple University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005

Dr. Gudapati has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gudapati has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gudapati does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gudapati and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gudapati's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gudapati

3.6

Dr. Gudapati?
Dr. Gudapati's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Anil Gudapati, DMD
Very friendly, my child feels comfortable going to Kids Dental Smiles. He looks forward to his visits and loves all the Dentists and Orthodontic proviers.
Brandi in Cedar Park, TX – Sep 06, 2018
Thank you. We appreciate you choosing Kids Dental...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anil Gudapati, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Gudapati?