Dr. Anil Chowdhary, DMD

Dr. Anil Chowdhary, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Anil Chowdhary, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Fremont, CA and has been practicing for 15 years. He graduated from Temple University with Doctor of Dental Medicine - D.M.D. in 2004 and practices dentistry, geriatric medicine, and more.Read his story

3200 Mowry Ave Ste A

Fremont, CA 94538

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Chowdhary treats your condition or procedure

• Restoration of Dental Implants
  • Root Canal
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening

Dr. Anil Chowdhary is a General Dentist serving the Fremont area for more than 10 years.

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Emergency Dentistry
  • Endodontics

2004
Temple University with Doctor of Dental Medicine - D.M.D.
1997

Dr. Chowdhary?
Dr. Chowdhary's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Anil Chowdhary, DMD
Recent
This office is AMAZING!!! From the lady that greets you as soon as you walk in to Dr. Chowdhary! I'm soo please with the care I got here! The hygienist did the most thorough exam I’ve had in my entire life! She checked my tongue, I told her I’ve never had anyone check my tongue before, she then explained why checking of the tongue was so important. She was very gentle, polite and always concerned with my comfort! Dr. Chowhary is also amazing, he did his exam and explained everything to me!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anil Chowdhary, DMD?
HI i got all my dental work done here and he is in network with my insurance. Very nice staff and awesome experience. I am very happy with his dental work. I got my restorations done here and my cleanings. I really like this office. Friendly, courteous. Dr. Chowdhary is awesome! I tell everyone about him and his work. Thank you again!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anil Chowdhary, DMD?
i had to go in for oral surgery and dr. chowdhary got it done. I had a huge infection and swelling. I needed my tooth extracted. Dr. Chowdhary seen me on emergency and got me out of pain same day!!!! I am so pleased that he did this for me , I work all day and really have no time to see the dentist. I will be bringing my family to see him. I must say he has a great staff very knowledgable and they help you out on all insurance matters. Very nice. Great Customer service.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anil Chowdhary, DMD?
i went to dr chowdhary to get my dental work and a bridge done. I am very pleased with the results. He work with my insurance and his staff keeps me update to date on what is covered. great high tech office and he is pleasant and professional. I am very impressed with his expertise and work. He shows me before and after pictures and I am very happy to see my results. Thank you Dr.Chowdhary
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anil Chowdhary, DMD?
i went to Dr.Chowdhary to get my crowns done and i have to say that i am very pleased with the result and my teeth. I was shown before and after and I was very happy with my teeth. I can now chew and smile and am confident to show of my smile. thank you Dr. Chowdhary.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anil Chowdhary, DMD?
i took my child here for a emergency he fell and broke his tooth and Dr. Chowdhary fixed it. I want to thank you him for all his efforts and hard work. We go to this clinic for all our dental needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anil Chowdhary, DMD?
I have been coming here with my family to Dr.Chowdhary and i want to express my gratitude that this is a great dentist. He has helped me achieve a great smile! He has good hands and great skills. He has been taken care of us for a while now and we want to tell everyone that come here for all your dental needs you wont be disappointed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anil Chowdhary, DMD?
hi take my family and my sister to Dr.Chowdhary for our dental. we got so many things done here from fillings to crowns to extractions. I want to say that this is a great office. the people here are friendly and answer our questions. I have had no problems coming to this practice for years now. Dr. Chowdhary is very knowledgeable and helpful. Thank you guys!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anil Chowdhary, DMD?
hi im getting my braces done here clearcorrect and my teeth are getting straighter great work! Dr. Chowdhary is a master clinician. He totally informed me of everything before i got my clearcorrect/invisalign done. I love the work and my teeth! I bring all my friends and family here to him! Thank you Dr. Chowdhary
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anil Chowdhary, DMD?
I take my wife and my self to Dr. Chowdhary for our dental needs. I would like to say i have had no problem with the treatment and dealing with the front staff. They are friendly and nice. I highly recommend Dr.Chowdhary and his expert team. Great Work!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anil Chowdhary, DMD?
Hi Dr. Chowdhary has taken care of my dental work for years now and I recommend him higly. I get my cosmetic work and cleanings here and I love the results. I recommend. him highly. The staff is warm and friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anil Chowdhary, DMD?
Dr. Chowdhary is a great dentist! I highly recommend this office anyone who wants to bring there family for complete dental care. I have gotten alot of dental work here and I have no issues with it. Dr.Chowdhary is friendly and caring and knowledgeable. I
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anil Chowdhary, DMD?
I went here to get my cosmetic dental work done. I want to say Dr. Chowdhary is a great dentist he took care of my teeth and has very reasonable prices. I love my cosmetic work. I highly recommend Dr. Chowdhary to anyone who is looking for cosmetic dental work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anil Chowdhary, DMD?
I take my mom here for her dental checkups and cleanings and the staff is great. Dr. Chowdhary takes care of my moms dental needs and I have had no complaints coming to this office for years. Friendly staff, Dr. Chowdhary always listens to us and gives us the treatment that we need. I highly recommend this clinic for someone looking for a good dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anil Chowdhary, DMD?
hi i took my son in for emergency and Dr. Chowdhary took care of my sons tooth. We have been going to this clinic for 4 years now and we have no issues with the treatment or staff. I highly recommend this office to anyone looking for a good dentist that doesn't overcharge and provides good dentistry. Hes highly educated and knowledgeable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anil Chowdhary, DMD?
Dr. Chowdhary really helpe me and my family with our dental needs. I went to see him for a emergency and he took care of me right away. Very knowledgeable and friendly reasonable prices. Got me in right away and took care of my tooth. Awesome service.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anil Chowdhary, DMD?
Dr. Chowdhary is wonderful dentist. Explained everything in detail. I am very happy with my appt. and my treatments. the staff is wonderful very nice. they explain everything don't overcharge for treatments. The results are awesome! I bring my family and friends to all care dental. I highly recommend them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anil Chowdhary, DMD?
flexible hours,highly recommended,very patient ,very professional,best result in a high cosmetic,we leave the office very happy .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anil Chowdhary, DMD?
Very detailed. Appreciate all the information and knowledge. focused on prevention rather than trying to offer a solution which is Good
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Anil Chowdhary, DMD?
awesome service. super friendly staff. Dr. Chowdhary is very knowledge and provided great service for my dental needs. I take my entire family to All Care Dental. I highly recommend them.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Chowdhary?