Dr. Angie Papandrikos, DDS

Practices Pediatric Dentistry

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 37 reviews.
Author:
My son loves Dr. Angie. She's very professional and pay attention to kid's feeling as well. Highly recommended!
Author:
We have been bringing our four children to Dr. Angie's office for over 6 years. We love the doctor and staff. The doctor takes time to explain everything to the children and us. The scheduling is timely and staff are wonderful. Best pediatric dentist we have come across.
Shes amazing! Very kind!
Kids love going to Dr. Angie
Author:
Dr. Angie has always made our boys feel comfortable and has provided us excellent service and advice. Donna is also so nice to work with and Babette does a great job cleaning!
Great!
Author:
We have been going to Dr.Angie for about 3-4 years now and I love them! The staff is wonderful (so professional/nice!!) and the office is spotless. I was referred by my old daycare initially and I am so happy I was. My kids love it there! I can't say enough wonderful things about them!!!
Author:
Both of my boys have been patients of Dr. Angie from preschool to high school. Her care has been a pleasant and informative experience for my boys. Her staff has been great too.
Author:
I've been taking my two kids there since 2007 and have had the absolute best experience. Dr. Angie has an excellent demeanor, is professional, is great with kids and patient explaining what she is doing with the parents. Her staff is excellent as well. I highly highly recommend her. Also her credentials from Columbia University are not too shabby! Don't think twice. You won't find anybody better for your little one!
Author:
Dr. Angie is personable and knowledgeable. She came to me highly recommended by a dentist in Manhattan and my three children have been her patients for roughly 13 years. She is fantastic with children and very relaxed and patient with the parents. She has always given me great advice and I drive 30 minutes to see her as opposed to other local pediatric dentists because I trust her expertise.
Author:
We have 4 children with different dental needs and Dr. Angie is successful with all of them!
Author:
My daughters have been seeing Dr. Angie for 8 years. She is great with children and very knowledgeable. We never feel rushed and the office is very nice also. I would highly recommend Dr. Angie!
Author:
We have been patients of Dr. Angie's for several years. She is excellent with kids. Very kind and sensitive. Office staff are professional, accommodating, and knowledgeable. We highly recommend Dr. Angie!!
Author:
wonderful experience always! both my children have been patients here for the last 11 years. the staff and doctor are patient, knowledgeable and happy.
Author:
Dr. Angie is a caring, excellent pediatric dentist who we have been using for 13 years. We wouldn't see anyone else!
Author:
Very professional and honest. Both my children have been patients for years and highly recommend Dr. Angie. Thank you for teaching my boys about the importance of oral hygiene and for keeping their teeth so shiny clean.
Author:
My kids have been patients of Doctor Angies for 16 years now starting from when my oldest son was 2 years old. I cant say enough about how amazing her care for each individual patient is. The entire office staff has wonderful bedside manor with kids of all ages. The office is totally kid centric with a big fish tank, toys, games, bright colors and prizes after every visit. The entire staff is always pleasant and nice to deal with . We love coming to Dr. Angies office for dental visits!!
Author:
dr. angie is extremely caring and kind to her patients and their family. her main concern is always for the well-being of the patient and therefore gains their trust in an unbelievable way. it is always a pleasant experience and a pleasure to come for appointments. we only have good things to say about her and her staff.
Author:
Dr. Angie has been our pediatric dentist for over ten years! She is hands-down the most conscientious and patient dentist I have ever had the experience working with. Her care and kind approach has made my children's dental experiences ones that they don't fear. Her staff is amazing and wonderful!
Author:
Dr. Angie and the staff have always been extremely friendly, helpful and professional. I would recommend this office to all parents! I just wish they took adult patients too!
Author:
Dr. Angie and her staff are lovely. They do a terrific job making both of my children feel more comfortable visiting the dentist. I recommend Dr. Angie's office without reservation!
Author:
Dr. Angie has a great bedside manner with my kids. We never have a long wait and everyone in the office is pleasant to deal with. Dr. Angie has a lot of patience and explain everything in an age appropriate way to my kids who are all different ages.
Author:
My children have been coming to Dr. Angie since they started going to the dentist. Dr. Angie is professional and personable, ensuring that the younger children are comfortable and not afraid of the dentist and that the older ones understand the importance of good oral hygiene. I highly recommend Dr. Angie and her very capable staff.
Author:
she makes my son feel so comfortable. which makes me the happiest parent!
Author:
Dr. Angie has such a way about her. The kids and I both feel very comfortable in a room that could be very scary for some. Her approach and her expertise are always appreciated and her staff is super accomodating. We feel so lucky to have found her!!
Author:
Dr. Angie is an excellent dentist and my kids love seeing her. She takes great care of their teeth.
Author:
Dr. Angie is a excellent dentist!!!! My daughter has been seeing her since she was two and a half years old. She has had extensive dental work at that time. She is now 15 and always says how she loves Dr. Angie and that "she is the best dentist ever!!!!"
Author:
always wonderful Dr Angie is a caring and more than capable dentist.
excellent dentist and staff
Author:
Dr. Angie is amazing. She knows what she's doing. And she is very good with kids. Very easy to schedule appointments. Office is very clean and nice atmosphere. Highly recommended.
Author:
I am so glad that a friend referred me to Dr. Papandrikos. We live 40 minutes away, but I am not looking for anyone closer. Dr. Papandrikos is an excellent dentist and her office staff is very friendly and accommodating as well.
Author:
My siblings, and I have come to Dr. Angies for years and have always been welcomed by the friendly staff, and great experience with teeth cleaning. Dr. Angie is great with kids and teens alike and has always done a good job of making sure we take care of our teeth. All 3 of my siblings had braces and Dr. Angie was very diligent with making sure that we kept our teeth clean with them on. Highly recommended!
Author:
Dr. Angie has been a Godsend for my daughter's dental care. She is the most patient and kind dentist who provides top quality care. She has gone above and beyond to ensure my daughter's needs were met and always checks on her after a procedure. The office staff is always pleasant and kind. Kim is always super helpful as well. I wish I could give more stars on the rating!
Author:
Dr. Angie is caring, patient, understanding and very knowledgeable. She is a very wonderful and special person that goes beyond to help her patients. She truly cares.
Author:
Dr.Papandrikos treats all 6 of my children. She is wonderful with all ages. She is thorough, patient, and an excellent clinician.