Dr. Angie Papandrikos, DDS is a pediatric dentistry practitioner in Tenafly, NJ. She practices pediatric dentistry.

Angie Papandrikos, DDS, PC

• Sat: closed

Dr. Papandrikos accepts

Dr. Papandrikos accepts the following insurance:

Ameritas
Delta Dental
United Concordia

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

Check if Dr. Papandrikos treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Angie completed her undergraduate training at New York University and continued on to obtain her D.D.S. degree from Columbia University School of Dental and Oral Surgery, where she graduated with honors. Dr. Angie then went on to complete a two-y...

• Pediatric Dentistry

• Greek

Dr. Papandrikos' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Papandrikos

Dr. Papandrikos?
Dr. Papandrikos' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Angie Papandrikos, DDS
Recent
Dr. Angie has always made our boys feel comfortable and has provided us excellent service and advice. Donna is also so nice to work with and Babette does a great job cleaning!
Great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angie Papandrikos, DDS?
We have been going to Dr.Angie for about 3-4 years now and I love them! The staff is wonderful (so professional/nice!!) and the office is spotless. I was referred by my old daycare initially and I am so happy I was. My kids love it there! I can't say enough wonderful things about them!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angie Papandrikos, DDS?
Both of my boys have been patients of Dr. Angie from preschool to high school. Her care has been a pleasant and informative experience for my boys. Her staff has been great too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angie Papandrikos, DDS?
I've been taking my two kids there since 2007 and have had the absolute best experience. Dr. Angie has an excellent demeanor, is professional, is great with kids and patient explaining what she is doing with the parents. Her staff is excellent as well. I highly highly recommend her. Also her credentials from Columbia University are not too shabby! Don't think twice. You won't find anybody better for your little one!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angie Papandrikos, DDS?
Dr. Angie is personable and knowledgeable. She came to me highly recommended by a dentist in Manhattan and my three children have been her patients for roughly 13 years. She is fantastic with children and very relaxed and patient with the parents. She has always given me great advice and I drive 30 minutes to see her as opposed to other local pediatric dentists because I trust her expertise.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angie Papandrikos, DDS?
We have 4 children with different dental needs and Dr. Angie is successful with all of them!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angie Papandrikos, DDS?
My daughters have been seeing Dr. Angie for 8 years. She is great with children and very knowledgeable. We never feel rushed and the office is very nice also. I would highly recommend Dr. Angie!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angie Papandrikos, DDS?
We have been patients of Dr. Angie's for several years. She is excellent with kids. Very kind and sensitive. Office staff are professional, accommodating, and knowledgeable. We highly recommend Dr. Angie!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angie Papandrikos, DDS?
wonderful experience always! both my children have been patients here for the last 11 years. the staff and doctor are patient, knowledgeable and happy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angie Papandrikos, DDS?
Dr. Angie is a caring, excellent pediatric dentist who we have been using for 13 years. We wouldn't see anyone else!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angie Papandrikos, DDS?
Very professional and honest. Both my children have been patients for years and highly recommend Dr. Angie. Thank you for teaching my boys about the importance of oral hygiene and for keeping their teeth so shiny clean.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angie Papandrikos, DDS?
My kids have been patients of Doctor Angies for 16 years now starting from when my oldest son was 2 years old. I cant say enough about how amazing her care for each individual patient is. The entire office staff has wonderful bedside manor with kids of all ages. The office is totally kid centric with a big fish tank, toys, games, bright colors and prizes after every visit. The entire staff is always pleasant and nice to deal with . We love coming to Dr. Angies office for dental visits!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angie Papandrikos, DDS?
dr. angie is extremely caring and kind to her patients and their family. her main concern is always for the well-being of the patient and therefore gains their trust in an unbelievable way. it is always a pleasant experience and a pleasure to come for appointments. we only have good things to say about her and her staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angie Papandrikos, DDS?
Dr. Angie has been our pediatric dentist for over ten years! She is hands-down the most conscientious and patient dentist I have ever had the experience working with. Her care and kind approach has made my children's dental experiences ones that they don't fear. Her staff is amazing and wonderful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angie Papandrikos, DDS?
Dr. Angie and the staff have always been extremely friendly, helpful and professional. I would recommend this office to all parents! I just wish they took adult patients too!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angie Papandrikos, DDS?
Dr. Angie and her staff are lovely. They do a terrific job making both of my children feel more comfortable visiting the dentist. I recommend Dr. Angie's office without reservation!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angie Papandrikos, DDS?
Dr. Angie has a great bedside manner with my kids. We never have a long wait and everyone in the office is pleasant to deal with. Dr. Angie has a lot of patience and explain everything in an age appropriate way to my kids who are all different ages.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angie Papandrikos, DDS?
My children have been coming to Dr. Angie since they started going to the dentist. Dr. Angie is professional and personable, ensuring that the younger children are comfortable and not afraid of the dentist and that the older ones understand the importance of good oral hygiene. I highly recommend Dr. Angie and her very capable staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angie Papandrikos, DDS?
she makes my son feel so comfortable. which makes me the happiest parent!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angie Papandrikos, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Papandrikos?