Dr. Angelo Ostuni, DDS

Dr. Angelo Ostuni, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  ·
Male
Dr. Angelo Ostuni, DDS is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in New York, NY and has been practicing for 11 years. He graduated from Columbia University / College of Dental Medicine in 2002 and practices oral & maxillofacial surgery.

200 W 57th St Ste 804

4.761904761904762%

Dr. Ostuni?
Dr. Ostuni's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Angelo Ostuni, DDS
Dr. Ostuni has an amazing bedside manner! Very thankful for the quality of care given by the doctor and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelo Ostuni, DDS?
Dr. Ostuni was great. He took the time to explain everything to me, made sure I was comfortable, and followed up to make sure I was healing well. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelo Ostuni, DDS?
I saw Dr. O for an extraction and implant consultation. I couldn't be in better hands. Very friendly office and staff. My daughter needs some extractions for her for her orthodontic treatment plan and I will definitely bring her here because I know she will be in the BEST hands and he will take GREAT care of her
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelo Ostuni, DDS?
Ostuni made a very negative remark about my appearance. He has a very poor bedside manner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelo Ostuni, DDS?
Very cold unfriendly office! Terrible management would not recommend going there ever
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelo Ostuni, DDS?
After breaking my jaw out of state, Dr. Ostuni’s office was the perfect place to conduct my follow up appointments with an OMFS. I felt I received the best care, adequate attention, and the right level of information on how to heal, deal, and get this mouth fixed. The office was highly professional and I have nothing but good experiences about my follow up appointments.
Great experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelo Ostuni, DDS?
From the friendly, helpful and knowledgeable staff, assistant and of course Dr. Ostuni, this scarey wisdom tooth pulling was a breeze. Very professional and quick procedure, Dr. Ostuni was simply amazing. Great follow up, answered every question and thought that I presented with great patience. Mad me feel very comfortable. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelo Ostuni, DDS?
After finding out I needed a tooth extraction, Dr. Ostuni took me as an emergency consult. He was willing to fit me into his schedule that day, but understood my fear of the dentist. He sat down with me, explained the procedure and we discussed my treatment plan. On the day of the extraction, he made me feel at ease and I felt I was in fantastic hands. His "chair" side manner is one of the best and I HIGHLY recommend him (even if you have dental phobia)! He is the BEST!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelo Ostuni, DDS?
He spent time with me before extracting my wisdom tooth to make sure it was necessary and I understood the process; afterwards, he explained what he did, how to care for it, and what I could expect. A follow-up visit was included in the price to make sure the site was healing properly. Best of all, my dentist said the work was superb!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelo Ostuni, DDS?
World Class. Amazing work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelo Ostuni, DDS?
Very professional, quick and easy. Explained every aspect of the procedure and was able to answer all of my questions intelligently. Surgery went well, no complications.
Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelo Ostuni, DDS?
While travelling in NY i had a problem with my tooth. I was very well assisted and they explained me everything, healed my pain and gave me instructions and medication to continue my travell. I couldn´t have made it without them! I would recommend to everyone that needs a good and professional dentist in NY
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelo Ostuni, DDS?
Dr. Ostuni was very thorough, professional and willing to answer any questions that you may have .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelo Ostuni, DDS?
I was very impressed with the professionalism, service and cleanliness of Dr Ostuni's Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery. I do however believe that the wait time was too long and can be much improved
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelo Ostuni, DDS?
I highly recommend Dr. Ostuni. I had an incredibly positive experience from the moment I walk into the office to my last check up, The doctor and the whole staff is understanding, helpful, kind, knowledgeable and professional beyond measures. I am usually very picky when it comes to doctor visits as I have high expectations. However, I can say with confidence that Dr. Ostuni and his staff have exceeded all my expectations, and I highly recommend Dr. Ostuni to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelo Ostuni, DDS?
Was able to get an appointment quickly. The doctor pulled two wisdom teeth. Procedure was incredibly fast with very little pain during and after. I am so glad I went with him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelo Ostuni, DDS?
Dr. Ostuni and the staff at Carnegie OMS have been nothing short of professional and accommodating towards me. I went to Dr. Ostuni to have a consultation regarding pain from my wisdom teeth and I was promptly given an appointment to have them removed the very next week. The procedure went off without a hitch and I recovered perfectly. Starting from the excellent service at the front desk to the knowledgeable staff, my experience at Carnegie OMS has been fantastic.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angelo Ostuni, DDS?
I needed an emergency extraction and Googled oral surgeons. Called the office and spoke w/Leslie who was nice & very helpful answering my questions & gave me pricing (which was reasonable). I called next morning to see when I could get an appointment and they squeezed me in about 1 hr later. The office was very nice & clean. Waited maybe 10 min. ENTIRE staff was nice and Dr Ostuni & the assistant explained everything & answered any questions I had. Sent me home w/a bag w/instructions & supplies.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Ostuni?

Insurance accepted

MetLife PDP
Principal Financial Group
United Concordia
Dental PPO

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Ostuni treats patients.