Dr. Angela Toy, DDS

Dr. Angela Toy, DDS

Dentistry  |
Dr. Angela Toy, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Newberg, OR. She practices dentistry, oral surgery, and more.Read her story

504 Villa Rd Ste 1

Newberg, OR 97132

• DenteMax
  • ODS Health Plan
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Toy

Dr. Toy's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Toy "I was raised in St. Paul, MN but became an Oregonian in 2013. For several years I worked as a research chemist; however, I found my true passion in dentistry. I love the outdoors particularly hiking and going to the beach with my dogs. It has been a pleasure being a part of the Newberg community."

This content was provided by Dr. Toy "As a general dentist I believe in treating all patients with kindness and empathy. I feel it is my duty to let patients know what conditions they have, educate them about those conditions and give them options so that they may make informed decisions about their dental health. Dentistry is about relationships and it is important to me to build them. Trust is the greatest honor a patient can give me and I work diligently to earn it. I enjoy working with patients of all ages but have a soft spot for the elderly."

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• University Of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1997
  • University Of Minnesota / School Of Dentistry
    Other Education | Completed 2005

Dr. Toy has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Toy has no media or publications listed.

• Vietnamese

Dr. Toy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Toy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Toy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Toy to family and friends
based on 16 total reviews (6 with comments)

Dr. Toy's Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

in Newberg Or
Great staff and upfront evaluation. Helped with payment options and advise. Looking forward to a better smile.
My experience as a new patient has been nothing but positive. A warm welcome with caring, professional, friendly staff and a relaxed atmosphere. Dr. Toy is smart, thoughtful, thorough and gentle. Everything is explained clearly which makes it easy to plan your short and long-term goals. Highly...more
in Kent, WA
She is a good dentist. She and her staff are all professional and very nice. I enjoy going there.
in Salem, OR
It was a soft relaxing atmosphere. I needed a lot. With that they approached it (with my input) in a way that works best. My only wish is getting my stuff done soon after consult.
in Newberg, OR
Dr. Toy treated me and my husband with extreme gentle care. We trust her completely with our dental needs.

Are you Dr. Toy?