Dr. Angela Ojibway, DDS

Dr. Angela Ojibway, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female
Dr. Angela Ojibway, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Dunwoody, GA. She practices dentistry.

1816 Independence Sq Ste B

Dunwoody, GA 30338

• Guardian

Learn about Dr. Ojibway

This content was provided by Dr. Ojibway "At Dunwoody Family & Cosmetic Dentistry, we strive to treat every patient like a member of our family. Our practice prioritizes prevention, but we also treat our patient's cosmetic and restorative needs with a gentle approach using the latest technology and dental products available. By treatment planning conservatively and comprehensively, our patients are informed and educated about all treatment options available to meet their dental needs."

1  Practice Areas

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Virginia Polytechnic & State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2000
  • Wake Forest University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1998
  • Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Dentistry
    Other Education | Completed 2004

Dr. Ojibway has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ojibway has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ojibway does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ojibway and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ojibway's Reviews

4.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ojibway to family and friends

Dr. Ojibway's Performance

Dr. Ojibway is very kind and gentle when performing all procedures. She explains her findings and is straight to the point. Great chair side manner and quite efficient too.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
I can not express to you how much I love this dentist. She was so patient with me and explained everything that I needed. Even told me what was most important and what I could hold off on until I was ready financially. She's definitely in it for the patient and not their money. I highly recommend...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Ojibway is an excellent dentist. She is kind and gentle. She is conservative in her treatment recommendations. The rest of the staff are very friendly as well. The facility is clean and modern. My whole family, including my 5 year old daughter, see her.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0