Endodontics  |
Female
Dr. Angela Noguera, DDS
Dr. Angela Noguera, DDS is a dentist who practices in Washington, DC. She has been practicing for 29 years.

2021 K St NW Ste 305

Washington, DC 20006

• United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Noguera

This content was provided by Dr. Noguera "After being in private practice in Washington DC for more than 20 years, Dr. Noguera and her staff are widely recognized in the dental community for their commitment to excellent care and service to each and every patient. It is our primary concern that our patients are comfortable and fully understand their treatment options. Our MISSION:To provide the finest endodontic care in a relaxed, compassionate and caring environment, while utilizing the latest advancements and innovations in science."

• Endodontics

• Endodontic Surgery
  • Molar Endodontics
  • Root Canal
  • Single Visit Root Canals

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for District of Columbia.

• Matropolitan University Dental School, Barranquilla, Colombia
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1982
  • University Of Maryland / Baltimore College Of Dental Surgery
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1989
  • University Of Maryland, Graduate School
    Medical School | Graduated 1988

Dr. Noguera has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Noguera has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Noguera does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Noguera and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Noguera's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Noguera to family and friends
Dr. Noguera's Performance
in Washington, DC |
I came to Dr. Noguera for an emergency molar root canal. She was able to see me immediately and did an excellent job. She effectively and efficiently took care of the root canal, always prioritizing my comfort. Within 30 minutes of the root canal, I stopped experiencing pain and was able to eat normally. Her pricing was slightly expensive compared to other doctors, but I otherwise am extremely satisfied.
in Washington, DC |
From the moment I walked into the office, the staff was warm and personable. Dr. Noguera listened to me, ran some tests with me and then explained my options. Although I was nervous at first Dr. Noguera quickly gained my confidence and performed my initial procedure that same day. I am very lucky and happy that Dr. Noguera was recommended to me. I would definite return should the need arise.
Washington, DC |
She was wonderful in dealing with my root canal. She made an unpleasant procedure as pleasant as possible and did a great job. I'd highly recommend her to anyone who needs this kind of dental work. Her staff was also very friendly and helpful.
in Washington, DC |
I had a complicated problem with an old root canal gone bad. Dr. Noguera skillfully took care of the infection and preserved the tooth. Her practice is top notch, and I would definitely return - although I hope not to have the need!
in Great Falls, VA |
The 2 most frightening words in the English language are "used car"; the next are "root canal". Dr. Noguera and her team were excellent in their handling of 2 extensive operations. She responded immediately to my dentist's request for her specialist treatment of my conditions, her work was effectively painless (most important), and the treatments resulted in complete resolution of my problems. Her office is very professional, friendly, modern, & clean. I recommend her unconditionally!
in Chevy Chase, MD |
Excellent service from staff and doctor.
Washington, DC |
I was in terrible pain and Doctor Noguera made time for me immediately. After a throughly painless procedure, I was feeling 100% better.
in Washington DC |
Dr. Noguera has been excellent. The work has been excellent. Her ability to explain the issues, make you feel comfortable about the approach and delivers on her commitments. Excellent work.
Washington, DC |
Fantastic care from beginning to end! I felt so safe and comfortable with Dr. Noguera and her staff. Expert and caring. I hope I don't have any more problems with my teeth, but if I do, I know where to go!
in Bethesda, MD |
Great stuff, service and feeling great!!!
Washington, DC |
Dr. Click was great. It was not painful. And she made me feel at ease.
in DC |
I had a wonderful experience, with Dr. Noguera and the office staff. She was patient and kind. It was a pleasure to meet her even though I was there for a root canal. I had some bad experiences at a different place recently and was very anxious (I had problems getting numb and experienced significant pain while trying to get cavities). But not here. Dr. Noguera talked me through everything, was very understanding of my fear, and we had no problems and no pain. I highly recommend this practice!
in Washington, DC |
I have had care by both Dr. Noguera and her associate Dr. Click. I cannot overstate how please I have been - they are both consummate professionals, personable, and have an excellent staff to back them up. One feels cared for, with procedures being carefully explained, and performed with precision. They seem to have the most current technology for root canals, and have been able to save teeth that otherwise may have been a lost cause. Highest integrity and dedication to community, too.
Have you seen Dr. Angela Noguera, DDS?
Are you Dr. Noguera?