Dr. Angela Noguera, DDS

Endodontics •  Female

Dr. Noguera

DC Endodontic Center

2021 K St NW, Ste 305 Washington, DC 20006

Dr. Angela Noguera, DDS is an endodontics practitioner in Washington, DC and has been practicing for 32 years. She graduated from University Of Maryland, Graduate School in 1988 and practices endodontics and oral & maxillofacial surgery.

• Low wait times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Noguera accepts

Dr. Noguera accepts the following insurance:

United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for District of Columbia

Check if Dr. Noguera treats your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Noguera

Dr. Noguera?
Dr. Noguera's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Angela Noguera, DDS
Excellent standard of care. Responsive, concerned and a superior level of dentistry.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Noguera, DDS?
I had my first root canal several weeks ago & finished the process today (4/26). Vivian Click was the endodontist who performed the procedure and she was excellent, as was the staff that assisted. I felt very much at ease with Vivian. During the procedure she explained what she was doing and that helped; she also has a great sense of humor. It was a very positive expierience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Noguera, DDS?
Outstanding treatment and concern for the patient!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Noguera, DDS?
Polite staff V helpful with navigating insurance Excellent explanation of proposed treatment, and excellent treatment itself
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Noguera, DDS?
Dr. Noguera offered superb care by integrating me into her schedule at the last minute, using her exceptional technical skills on two root canal procedures back to back and finishing the work with enormous precision. I could not have been more pleased with the experience. JM
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Noguera, DDS?
She has now done two root canals for me! She has a great relationship with my dentist Ken Ingber. I was scheduled the first business day after reporting my complaint. She told me what she was going to do, did it quickly and relatively painlessly, and was clear anout follow up, communicated results immediately to my dentist. First day after and I’m feeling pretty good.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Noguera, DDS?
I have already recommended Dr. Noguera's practice to others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Noguera, DDS?
Dr. Nougera is the consummate professional. She is considerate, thorough and kind. I recently had an issue with one of my teeth caused, in part, by another dentist. The consequence was that, rather then being able to resolve my issue with one procedure, she had to see me several more times over the following months. There was no additional fee, since she wanted to do a perfect job notwithstanding the time it took. I am satisfied that I have received the best professional care available.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Noguera, DDS?
Transitioning back into the U.S. after years of Peace Corps service, I was apprehensive about needing endodontic treatment. However, I was reassured by the level of care I received from Dr. Noguera and her staff. Root canals aren't fun, but I was really pleased to receive such engaged, competent, committed care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Noguera, DDS?
My root canal with Dr. Noguera was performed quickly and painlessly. Her staff is delightful. She was very committed to making sure that I was satisfied with the appearance of the tooth, since it was one of my front teeth. I would highly recommend her to anyone needing dental work without hesitation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Angela Noguera, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Noguera?

After being in private practice in Washington DC for more than 20 years, Dr. Noguera and her staff are widely recognized in the dental community for their commitment to excellent care and service to each and every patient. It is our primary concern t...

• Endodontics