Dr. Angela Froidcoeur, DMD

Dr. Angela Froidcoeur, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Female

Dr. Angela Froidcoeur, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Fairview Heights, IL. She practices dentistry.Read her story

Dr. John Rottschalk Dental Group

959 Lincoln Hwy

Fairview Heights, IL 62208

• Dental Network of America
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Froidcoeur

Dr. Froidcoeur's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Froidcoeur "In order to become a dentist, I graduated from Southern Illinois University School of Dental Medicine (DMD). As a professional, I must always search out new ways to improve my skills. There is no better way to do that in dentistry than through continuing education. I am routinely looking for appropriate courses to refine my expertise, and in doing so I also look for new and emerging methods that will benefit the people we serve. My patients inspire me to become better at my craft, and I get to teach them how to take better care of themselves and their family's dental health. I enjoy meeting a variety of people and getting to know them. What I like most about my patients are their stories. I like to get to know as much as I can about my patients and their families. The relationship between dentist and patient is a unique one, and I'm privileged to be a part of that person's life. If the patient is a child, then I get to bear witness to some of their most formative and important years and it's a real pleasure to watch them grow into young adults. i am a native of central Illinois, and have lived in Troy for 19 years. At home, I live with my loving husband and our four wonderful sons, whose ages range from 10 to 18. In my spare time, I love cheering on the sidelines of my sons’ sports events and band activities. I also enjoy being an active part of our community by helping teach preschoolers and kindergarteners at my church."

This content was provided by Dr. Froidcoeur "Our practice is dedicated to providing superior and comfortable dental care for the entire family. Our confident and experienced staff create a personalized atmosphere with exceptional customer service. Our family of patients are committed to excellent dentistry and show their appreciation for the best through their referrals. http://www.drjohndentalgroup.com/"

1  Practice Areas

• Stained Teeth
  • Teething
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Southern Illinois University School of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Froidcoeur has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Froidcoeur has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Froidcoeur does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Froidcoeur and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Froidcoeur's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Froidcoeur

Dr. Froidcoeur?
Dr. Froidcoeur's Performance

How was your experience with Dr. Froidcoeur?

Compare General Dentists