Dr. Andy Shieh, DMD

Cosmetic DentistryMaleAge 47

Cosmetic Dentistry

Dr. Andy Shieh, DMD is a Cosmetic Dentistry Practitioner in Warrendale, PA. His office is not accepting new patients.

Dr. Andy Shieh, DMD

PGH Smile Boutique

904 WARRENDALE VILLAGE DR Warrendale, PA 15086 ()

Dr. Shieh's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Shieh

Dr. Shieh

After having my front crown replaced twice from my family dentist my gums & crown continued to be discolored from my other teeth. I didn’t feel comfortable smiling in front of my peers. Dr. Shieh promised to bring the confidence back in my smile & he did exactly that. Even replacing a few of my veneers to get the exact shape and color I desired, he did everything he could to ensure my happiness. I would recommend Dr. Shieh 10/10 for any smile transformations.
Sabrina Sloan – Apr 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andy Shieh, DMD?
Dr. Andy Shieh and the team are amazing. The team is wonderful to deal with. Dr. Shieh did a new bridge for me and he did a great job. His office is state of the art, top of the line dental tools and he is very confident In the work he does. He made a very big job easy for me and gave a very fair price to do all the work. He is the best in the biz! Thanks guys
Lorne Farone – Feb 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andy Shieh, DMD?
Dr. Shieh and his team were amazing & so helpful especially since it was my first time getting any type of treatment done. My results turned out great and exactly what I wanted. I highly recommend Dr. Shieh!
Chloe Phillips – Jan 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andy Shieh, DMD?
I highly recommend the Pgh Smile Boutique for lip augmentation. I was able to schedule an appointment with only a few week wait. Dr. Shieh was very reassuring and made the experience super comfortable for a first timer. He is extremely knowledgeable about what he does and doesn't push or force you into doing something that you are not going to like the outcome for. He, along with the other assistants, are very realistic and informative about what you should expect in the post augmentation period. Dr. Shieh has also followed up with me after my appointment many times to see how I am healing and what the results are looking like.
Emily K. – Jan 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andy Shieh, DMD?
From the very first consultation, Dr. Sheih and the ladies at PGH Smile Boutique made me feel comfortable and confident that my dreams of having a perfect smile were possible. The transparency of cost and procedures was very much appreciated. In the end I find myself with a world more of confidence and with the smile I’ve always wanted.
Laurel – Nov 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andy Shieh, DMD?
I had the most amazing experience at The PGH Smile Boutique with Dr. Shieh and his staff. It’s hard to find a dentist that takes the time to listen to your concerns and works hard to put your vision to life. The first time I met Dr. Shieh and his staff I knew I could trust them to transform my smile into one that would make me feel confident and beautiful and they exceeded my expectations. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a dental staff that takes good care of their clients and gives top quality service!
Jackie – Oct 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andy Shieh, DMD?
Dr Shieh met and exceeded my smile goals! I was interested in making my smile bigger and brighter due to having enamel damage as a child, I had been to several other “cosmetic” dentists however I did not have confidence they would meet my smile goals. Upon arrival at PGH Smile Boutique I felt so welcomed by the staff and the cozy atmosphere. Dr Shieh was very informative and took his time during my consult, I knew he was the man for the job! Dr Shieh provided me with several options and gave me an itemized list of work that needed done along with prices. Needless to say Dr Shieh provided me with an amazing new smile and I am so thankful that I was referred to him!! I can 100% recommend PGH Smile Boutique and Dr Shieh to assist you in accomplishing and exceeding your smile goals!!
April – Oct 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andy Shieh, DMD?
I originally visited Dr. Shieh because I was experiencing chipping in my current veneers. From the moment I met him, I felt like I was in experienced, caring hands. He genuinely cared about all of my concerns and addressed every single one of them making me feel comfortable about making my investment. Everything went exactly how he explained it would. He truly knows his craft, and runs a respectable, professional office. I couldn’t be happier with my new Lumineers!!
Sep 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andy Shieh, DMD?
So, for starters, if you’re not a fan of the dentist - don’t worry. You will literally not realize you’re at the dentist’s office until the tools come out. This place is super modern and comfortable. But Dr. Shieh? He’s the best. He is amazing at his job, but he also tells you everything straight up and talks to you like a friend. My experience was great from start to finish, and although I’m done for now I’m almost positive I’ll be back! Thank you so much :)
Savannah G – Sep 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andy Shieh, DMD?
Had an amazing experience with Dr. Shieh. I had a lip augmentation in July and everything about the procedure went smoothly. My lips look great and in proportion with the rest of my face. Dr. Shieh has the aesthetic eye for this!
Sep 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andy Shieh, DMD?
I am happy to smile again, Dr Shieh and his professional are the best!!!!!
Aug 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andy Shieh, DMD?
I highly recommend Dr. Shieh and his team for anyone looking for a smile makeover! The entire staff is so friendly and we’re accomodating to my scheduling needs. Not to mention the “office” is more like a spa! had such a great experience and I love my new smile!
Jul 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andy Shieh, DMD?
I saw Dr. Shieh for lip filler. I have had filler in the past but was never satisfied with my results and the process was some what painful despite lengthy attempts at numbing. Dr. Shieh was able to achieve the plump full results I was seeking AND painless! I felt comfortable with him and his kind and educated staff he was attentive even after I left the office checking on my results once I made it home. Great provider and great service! I will be back!!!
Justine – Jul 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andy Shieh, DMD?
Dr. Shieh is amazing! Not only did he answer my request within minutes but reached out on the weekend. I’ve been contemplating lip fillers for months and was afraid it would be painful and unnatural looking so I never followed through. Let me tell you, it was a walk in the park! A couple pinches were uncomfortable but not painful at all. No pain following the service either. He has checked in with me a couples times each day to see how I’m feeling/healing. Dr. Shieh’s techniques are 100% and I would recommend his office in an instant!
Steph in Weirton, WV – Jun 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andy Shieh, DMD?
Love my results Dr. Shieh is so amazing and his staff is so sweet everytime I have been there I feel much better and never have to wait I love my results so much will definitely be back for more filler in the future !
Jun 18, 2019
I would recommend Dr. Shieh to anyone he is amazing!!! I love my results
Jun 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andy Shieh, DMD?
If you’ve found Dr. Shieh, you’re in the right place. You’ll get personalized treatment, no-pressure, honestly, complete understanding of your treatment plan and simply the most polite, caring staff I’ve ever encountered. Their office is immaculate, their appointments run on time, their response time is timely and overall feeling you get when trusting yourself in their care is first class. The days of being anxious or nervous about an appointment are gone when you work with this group. Best of all the only tears are the ones of happiness you shed before walking out and showing the world how great and confident they’ve made you look! Stop wasting time reading other reviews and call PGH Smile Boutique and get started towards your smile goals today!
Audrey in Pittsburgh , PA – Jun 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andy Shieh, DMD?
Dr. Shieh was able to provide me with new confidence JUST in our first consultation appointment! His personable and comforting personality makes you feel at home in his office and allows you to KNOW you are making the right decision. For years I could see every small defect in my teeth and have had several issues with root canals, teeth “dying,” and costly implants. Dr. Shieh and his sweet staff were able to give me back my confidence. I am wearing my “trial smile” and will not and cannot stop smiling!!!! Thank you!!!!!
Karie Obremski in Burgettstown, PA – Jun 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andy Shieh, DMD?
Where to even start?! I first came across PGH Smile Boutique on social media and on this site and after seeing pictures and reading the reviews I decided to reach out to Dr. Shieh. It was a late on a Sunday night so I didn't expect him to answer until the next business day. He messaged me back almost immediately..himself..not his staff..not an answering service, but him. I was blown away, what other doctor does that?! Needless to say I decided to get Lumineers and I had such faith that him and his team would do an amazing job that I was willing to travel FROM DELAWARE (for those of you who don't know, that's about 6 hours away) to his business in PA instead of staying local in my state. Overall, I have just never been happy with my smile until yesterday! Dr. Shieh and his team COMPLETELY transformed my smile. It is amazingly straight, and white, and perfect and it is better than I could have ever imagined. The whole experience was great and him and his team are incredible!!
Rachael in Magnolia, DE – Jun 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andy Shieh, DMD?
Very kind physician and staff ..Explained the procedure and made me feel completely comfortable... results were excellent !!! Will be returning:)
Jun 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andy Shieh, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Shieh?