Prosthodontics  |
Dr. Andy Chang, DDS
Dr. Andy Chang, DDS is a dentist who practices in Fort Worth, TX. He is 46 years old.

1501 Handley Dr

• Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Chang

• Prosthodontics

Education data for Dr. Chang is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Chang has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Chang has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Chang does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chang and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chang's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chang to family and friends
1.5
Dr. Chang's Performance
    FAIR
in Dallas, TX |
Completely unethical to charge me the Groupon Fee, and then charge my insurance for the same procedure. This dishonest "team" also encourages patients to write good reviews in exchange of a free whitening pen.
Dallas, TX |
I needed to escalate treatment issues directly to Dr. Chang on multiple occurrences throughout my ClearCorrect treatment. However, by then it was too late and painful revisions were needed, extending my treatment by over a year. I was left to foot the hefty bill when his office made billing errors, and then they lied about what was wrong until I called the insurance company directly. Stay far away if you value your teeth or your money!
in Dallas, TX |
Very rude front office. Dawn incorrectly entered my insurance and over charged me. Martha was taking impressions that only the doctor should have done. Will never return to this greedy office.
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Chang's practice is extremely disorganized and his staff is unreliable. For going on 3 months, they have not followed up with my insurance company's requests for more information on pending claims. They also never sent the scans they took of my teeth to their lab, so I've been sitting here with a temporary crown in my mouth for 90 days. Also, Dr. Chang's office policy is that he will not place the permanent crown until your insurance pays him. I could go on and on - it's all a big $$ scam.
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Andy Chang of Elite Dental Associates was rushed and hurried in my exam. I was told O have nine cavities which I knew ther was no way this was true. I went to another office in Richardson and the dentist informed me I only had two cavities. I even sent my xrays back to my dentist in Kansas City and they agreed I did not have nine cavities. The ladies at the front desk, Jenna and Dawn were not very friendly either.
Have you seen Dr. Andy Chang, DDS?
Are you Dr. Chang?