Dr. Andy Chang, DDS
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Andy Chang, DDS

Prosthodontics | Male

1501 Handley Dr Fort Worth, TX 76112 Get Directions

Dr. Andy Chang, DDS is a dentist who practices in Fort Worth, TX. He is 46 years old.

Learn about this dentist

1.8
Dr. Chang's Performance
    FAIR
in Dallas, TX |
Very rude front office. Dawn incorrectly entered my insurance and over charged me. Martha was taking impressions that only the doctor should have done. Will never return to this greedy office.
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Chang's practice is extremely disorganized and his staff is unreliable. For going on 3 months, they have not followed up with my insurance company's requests for more information on pending claims. They also never sent the scans they took of my teeth to their lab, so I've been sitting here with a temporary crown in my mouth for 90 days. Also, Dr. Chang's office policy is that he will not place the permanent crown until your insurance pays him. I could go on and on - it's all a big $$ scam.
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Andy Chang of Elite Dental Associates was rushed and hurried in my exam. I was told O have nine cavities which I knew ther was no way this was true. I went to another office in Richardson and the dentist informed me I only had two cavities. I even sent my xrays back to my dentist in Kansas City and they agreed I did not have nine cavities. The ladies at the front desk, Jenna and Dawn were not very friendly either.
Have you seen Dr. Andy Chang, DDS?
Are you Dr. Chang?

Compare Dr. Chang

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.
    }

Dr. Chang's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Prosthodontics

Dr. Chang does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Chang and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Chang does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chang and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Prosthodontics

Dr. Chang does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Chang and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.