Dr. Andrew Zakarian, DDS

Dr. Andrew Zakarian, DDS

DentistryMale

Dr. Andrew Zakarian, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in San Diego, CA. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Zakarian to book an appointment.

Natural Dental Arts

Visit Website
Natural Dental Arts3501 4th Ave San Diego, CA 92103

• Recent Reviews Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Dr. Zakarian's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Zakarian

4.4

Dr. Zakarian?
  • Office environment (25)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (24)
  • Staff friendliness (24)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (2)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (2)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
I liked this office but will not be returning. Went for a recent teeth cleaning and no staff were wearing masks, except the hygienist working on me, while she was working on (she took it off when she was done). Another hygienist came up and was standing within four feet of me, talking while I was being worked on. We're in a pandemic and it is a requirement to wear a mask in all indoor settings- this seems the most important in a dental office where the client can't wear a mask. Pre covid, I had a a hygienist here who clearly had a bad cold working on me. He was wearing a mask but coughing and sneezing as he worked. Between these two experiences, health of their patients seems to be of no concern.
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Kathleen – Apr 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Zakarian, DDS?
Dr. Zakarian and his staff are very kind and caring. I've always felt welcome and very safe with getting treatment at this office. Dr. Z never does more than is necessary and his prices are very good. His office staff make sure to run your insurance, so that you never worry about that payment.
NavyFitItGirl – Dec 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Zakarian, DDS?
Not good. I got a root canal tooth extracted because supposedly they are bad. He had one heck of a problem getting it out and in the process cracked the crown of the tooth in front of it. He left me feeling very insecure and I was not impressed with his dentistry. I felt something was wrong before I started and I wished i would have never let him work on me. I will never go back to him again. Disgusted.
:(( – Sep 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Zakarian, DDS?
My family had a bad experience. Dr. Zakarian didn't make us feel at ease or answer my questions, he insulted my son, and worse, he charged us RIDICULOUS prices without disclosing his fees or the very low coverage we would get from our insurance. We are a military family on a single income and this whole experience was very disappointing and cost us a LOT of money out of pocket.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Shannon – Aug 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Zakarian, DDS?
As much as I want to like Zakarian for his supposed holistic approach, he is kind of a jerk and really is not interested in the whole person. Chairside manner is a decided zero. Most of his staff are nice, even bubbly, which is in stark contrast to his frequent insulting comments and condescending demeanor. I have seen him a few times and won't be going back. First time was positive. Second time annoying. Third time insulting. I'm certain there are many competent dentists in San Diego who actually want my business.
Blue – Jul 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Zakarian, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Zakarian?

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Zakarian treats your condition or procedure

• Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Tooth Damage

Dr. Zakarian accepts

Dr. Zakarian accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental
Delta Dental Premier

The IAOMT is not tied to age-old paradigms or by what would stand as the conventional wisdom of general dentistry. As all things evolve, so should the...Read more

Your San Diego holistic dentist Dr. Andrew Zakarian completed his dental studies at the College of Dentistry at New York University before completing advanced...Read more

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Andrew Zakarian, DDS?

Call (855) 488-2900 to make an appointment. Click here for more information.

Is Dr. Andrew Zakarian, DDS accepting new patients?

Dr. Andrew Zakarian, DDS generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Zakarian's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Andrew Zakarian, DDS accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Zakarian accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Andrew Zakarian, DDS's top areas of care?

Dr. Zakarian frequently treats Amalgam Dental Fillings, Cavity, and Chipped Tooth. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Zakarian treats.

Where is Dr. Andrew Zakarian, DDS's office located?

Dr. Zakarian's office is located at 3501 4th Ave, San Diego, CA 92103. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Andrew Zakarian, DDS offer telehealth services?

Dr. Zakarian has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.