Dr. Andrew Young, DDS

Dr. Andrew Young, DDS

Orthodontics  ·

Dr. Andrew Young, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Fort Worth, TX and has been practicing for 14 years. He practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

Lustig and Young Orthodontics

• MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Young

Dr. Young's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Young "I truly love the practice of orthodontics! I care about our patients and am passionate about achieving great results with outstanding customer service. I also enjoy getting to know each of my patients and watching their transformation during their orthodontic treatment. It is my goal to create a friendly, comfortable atmosphere so each patient can really enjoy visiting the office. Since completing my formal education, I have undergone numerous hours of continuing education in advanced techniques in orthodontics. The field advances rapidly, and continuing my training allows me to incorporate all the newest technology into my practice. Things to know about me: My Bachelor of Science was earned at the University of Wyoming. From there, I attended the University of Nebraska College of Dentistry (GO HUSKERS!), and earned my Doctorate of Dental Surgery. My specialty training in orthodontics came from Baylor College of Dentistry, where I was awarded my Master of Science and orthodontic certification. Having attended residency with Dr. Lustig, I am thankful to get to partner with him and our great team in offering our patients the quality care they deserve! My wife Bree and I have three daughters, a son, and two family dogs who keep us on the go. Our kids continue to surprise and amaze us each day. In my free time, you will find me outside, either golfing, surfing, fishing, hunting, or at one of the kids’ sporting events. I am a huge sports fan and especially enjoy college football and basketball. "

This content was provided by Dr. Young "At the office of Dr. Andrew Young, we don't just create great smiles, we inspire them! We want you to have a wonderful experience at each visit, from consultation to treatment completion."

2  Practice Areas

• Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• University Of Nebraska
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2002
  • Baylor University
    Medical School | Graduated 2004

Dr. Young has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Young has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Young does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Young and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Young's Reviews