Dr. Andrew Wahl, DDS

Dr. Andrew Wahl, DDS

Orthodontics  ·

Dr. Andrew Wahl, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in New Brighton, MN. He practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

Village Orthodontics

850 County Road D W

New Brighton, MN 55112

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Dental Network of America
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Wahl

Dr. Wahl's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Wahl "I truly love to see the transformation that my patients go through when progressing with orthodontics. I enjoy seeing the changes orthodontic treatment can make in patients' lives, not just in their appearance, but in their confidence and self-image as well. I strive to provide these great smiles in a fun, enthusiastic and caring environment. I take pride in my work and do my absolute best to treat every case with delicate care and individualism for true excellence. I love my profession and look forward to working with our great patients every day. EDUCATION AND CONTINUING EDUCATION I attended the University of Colorado and the University of Minnesota for my undergraduate education and stayed on at the University of Minnesota for both my Doctorate of Dental Surgery and Certificate in Orthodontics. I attend local and national continuing education courses and study clubs regularly and feel it is of great importance to stay abreast of current knowledge in the field and stay in touch with multi-disciplinary specialists in order to serve my patients in the best possible way. I have published articles on four occasions and have been a speaker on current techniques in orthodontics for continuing education courses. PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS Diplomate, American Board of Orthodontics (Board Certified) Professional Staff, Craniofacial Center Children's Hospital of Minneapolis American Association of Orthodontists (AAO) World Federation of Orthodontists (WFO) American Lingual Orthodontic Association (ALOA) Midwestern Society of Orthodontists (MSO) City of Lakes Study Club (Seattle Study Club) Minnesota Association of Orthodontists (MAO) Spear Faculty Club Facilitator and Member; Spear Study Clubs OFFICIAL ORTHODONTIST Miss Wisonsin USA 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, Miss Teen Wisconsin USA 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Miss Minnesota USA 2014, 2015, 2016; Miss Teen Minnesota USA 2014, 2015, 2016 Miss South Dakota 2017; Miss Teen South Dakota USA 2014, 2017 Miss Iowa USA 2015, 2017; Miss Teen Iowa USA 2014, 2015, 2017 Miss Teen North Dakota USA 2014, 2017 IN THE COMMUNITY I am proud to participate in Smiles Change Lives, a program providing braces to children in low-income families. My wife and I are excited to support our great local schools and children in various activities. We are true believers in enriching community. We are proud and feel very fortunate to be part of such a great community! OUTSIDE THE OFFICE I am a native of Saint Cloud and now reside in Minneapolis with my wife, Sophie, and our three sons, Oliver and Thomas and Clement. I enjoy spending time with my family, fly fishing in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Colorado, biking on all the wonderful Minneapolis trails, playing tennis and squash, traveling, and hiking. Since Sophie is French, we are raising our boys to be bilingual and I’m doing my best to learn French as well!"

This content was provided by Dr. Wahl "A beautiful, healthy smile is important at any age. At Minneapolis Orthodontics and Village Orthodontics, we provide state-of-the-art treatment in enthusiastic, caring, and professional environments. For years, Dr. Andrew Wahl and Dr. Emilie Del Mastro have created outstanding smiles in the Downtown Minneapolis, New Brighton, Saint Louis Park, and Saint Anthony Village communities. Their years of experience in the most effective orthodontic treatments ensure amazing results that will exceed your expectations."

2  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Palatal Expander
  • Retainers
  • Surgical Orthodontics
  • Two-Phase Orthodontic Treatment

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Minnesota.

• University Of Colorado
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Minnesota / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Wahl has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Wahl has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wahl does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wahl and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wahl's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Wahl

91.46722164412071%
6.971904266389178%

Dr. Wahl?
Dr. Wahl's Performance

How was your experience with Dr. Wahl?