Dr. Andrew Steinkeler, MD

Dr. Andrew Steinkeler, MD

Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryMaleAge 39

New Patient

Current Patient

Dr. Andrew Steinkeler, MD is a Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialist in Newtown, PA. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Jefferson Abington Hospital and Jefferson Abington Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Steinkeler to book an appointment.

Drs. Schelkun & Kienle Associates

New Patient?
Drs. Schelkun & Kienle Associates46 Blacksmith Rd Ste Dreams Newtown, PA 18940
Drs. Schelkun & Kienle Associates467 Pennsylvania Ave Ste 106 Fort Washington, PA 19034
Drs. Schelkun & Kienle Associates158 York Rd Warminster, PA 18974
    • Sat: 7:45am - 12:00pm

• Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Steinkeler's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Steinkeler

Dr. Steinkeler
I cannot say enough great things about my experience yesterday at this practice. I needed an extraction sooner than later and all Oral Surgeons in my hometown of Rehoboth Beach, De. were booked until August. I called Flagship and they got me in within a few days. I had read so many great reviews of this practice and the experience did not disappoint. The entire staff were so friendly and kind. Dr. Steinkeler did my extraction. He explained everything he did throughout the entire procedure. I had absolutely no pain during the extraction (which means he did a great job with the novocaine). He has a great chair side manner and made me feel very calm. My experience was worth the 2.5 hour drive there. I highly recommend Dr. Steinkeler and the staff at Flagship!
May 20, 2021
I just had my wisdom tooth removed today by Dr. Steinkeller and I couldn't recommend him more. He was fantastic. Years ago after I had a wisdom tooth removed I suffered nerve damage that lasted longer than I'd hoped and it scared me from going back. Now I'm 36, had a horizontally impacted, infected wisdom tooth that was essentially whispering "I'm coming to get ya" to the nearby nerve. I was worried. I told Dr Steinkeller and he assured me that even though it's a possibility he would do his very best. And man did he. It's six hours later and I have almost no swelling, no numbness at all and I feel great. And his bedside manner is wonderful. Any patient with even the slightest of anxiety needs to see Dr. Steinkeller. Not only an absolute wizard with the tools but a real gem of a human. His staff was friendly, the music was fun. Sounds weird to say but it was genuinely enjoyable. The drugs helped. But Dr S did most of the heavy lifting. World class.
John M – Apr 14, 2021
I had an implant put in for my front molar on 3-9-21. Dr Steinkeler did a fantastic job and I was VERY pleased with the outcome. If I have to do it again (which I do not hope LOL) in the future I would CERTAINLY want Dr Steinkeler to do the procedure. I highly recommend him to anyone who wants to be put at ease during the procedure and have a professional take care of all your teeth needs.
Chad – Mar 13, 2021
I had 2 wisdom teeth removed from him with local anesthesia, I was awake for the whole extraction and it was over in under 15 minutes. Didn't feel a thing. He seemed meticulous, caring, and masterful at his work. I trusted his zen master doing surgical extraction vibe. He seems to take a genuine interest in teeth and so you know he's a keeper.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
H – Feb 14, 2021
Very smooth and efficient. Next day no issues with surgery. No pain meds needed. 3 Days later healing great.
Nov 10, 2020
I felt completely relaxed with Dr. Steinkeler and everything went off without a hitch. I would highly recommend to my friends.
Rosemary Greenwood – Sep 14, 2020
Had a wisdom tooth extracted by Dr Steinkeler and it went seamlessly. He answered my questions and was patient and kind. Made me feel at ease throughout the process. I would recommend him to friends and family.
Maureen M. – Sep 05, 2020
All good
Marvin Bogen – Sep 03, 2020
Dr. Steinkeler took the time to answer my questions. He made me feel comfortable with the decision to have my molar extracted. I can't believe how painless it was. Even the next day I didn't need to take any pain medication. I highly recommend him.
Barbara Zlotnik – Aug 31, 2020
Dr Steinkeler and his staff is wonderful. I appreciated him and his staff for making my tooth emergency less painful. They were able to get me in ASAP. Thank you all so very much!!!
Debra A Foster – Aug 08, 2020
Was scared as scared could be and they made me feel comfortable and safe. I had some bad experiences prior to going here and I had a positive experience here.
Debbie – Aug 07, 2020
Very thorough, I highly recommend
Jun 10, 2020
Had fu after extraction and bone graft. A prep visit for implant! All good smooth , knowledgeable and kind. Looking forward to implant. Office staff is very good and the process is through. They are following health protocols at this crazy time.
Steve – Jun 10, 2020
Fantastic doctors and practice. I had my wisdom teeth extraction with Dr. Steinkeler, and was extremely pleased with the result. Look no further for oral surgery needs.
SN – Apr 25, 2020
My consultation was quick, informative and relieving. My surgery today went even better! No pain and no swelling! This was my first surgery so I was so relieved when I woke up normal and not feeling anything. Definitely had a great surgery experience and will come to Dr. Steinkeler for any future issues Thank you!!
Lindsey – Apr 01, 2020
Not only is Andrew Steinkeler a brilliant man but a brilliant man with a heart of gold. I’m sure I’ve never loved a surgeon but this man is worth the feels. His Team is top well oiled wheel in a top notch in a state of the art atmosphere. His Nurse Susan is compassionate, professional and friendly and can assess a situation promptly. You just don’t expect this level of compassion and skill wrapped up in one For those traumatized by past experience, this office is the win-win as they offer no lip service here. Though I don’t look forward to my next surgery, I am confident to be in capable hands able to handle any issue. Dr. Steinkeler is a busy man but extremely thorough.
Christina K, – Mar 13, 2020
Just met Dr Steinkeler for the first time. He is tasked with determining if I did any damage to my jaw due to a traumatic fall. I need to have orthodontia, but that cannot begin until it is determined that my jaw is intact. I was seen quickly and was introduced to this surgeon. He reviewed available records and has ordered a ct of my jaw to prove that I can go forward with orthodontia. He was very attentive and explained his concerns thoroughly. I left with the order for a ct of my jaw, which I will have at Doylestown hospital. This office is very thorough and pleasant. I was impressed with this surgeon and will follow his instructions. I would highly recommend Dr Steinkeler. He was highly recommended and I feel that these recommendations were sincere and true.
Kathleen Nerz – Feb 27, 2020
Dr. Steinkeler extracted a tooth for me. I can not say enough about the excellent care I received. The office staff was friendly and informative. The nurses and assistants, great. Dr. Steinkeler explained everything he was doing, was very pleasant and gentle. I would recommend him to anyone, especially if you are anxious about your procedure. He will put you right at ease.
Jan 29, 2020
Dr. Steinkeler removed my son's impacted wisdom teeth and did a fantastic job. My son was out of surgery quickly and his recovery has been easy. The staff is kind and explained the home care follow up in great detail. I found Dr. Steinkeler to be professional and friendly. I felt 100% comfortable as did my son. I highly recommend!
Jan 04, 2020
Dr. Steinkeler removed my daughter's four impacted wisdom teeth and did an amazing job. At our initial visit his approach and explanation of everything that will happen was very detailed. After surgery we were given detailed instructions for post-op care. Dr and staff were wonderful. Very grateful for everything.
Dec 24, 2019

How was your experience with Dr. Steinkeler?

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check Dr. Steinkeler's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain

Dr. Steinkeler accepts

Dr. Steinkeler accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
Total Dental Administrators PPO PPO
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
Dental

Dr. Andrew Steinkeler was raised in Falmouth, Maine. He attended Tufts University, where he double majored in Biology and Spanish. While at Tufts, he graduated...Read more

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery