Dr. Andrew Slavin, DMD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery •  Male • Age 64

Dr. Slavin

Dr. Andrew Slavin

1411 N Flagler Dr Ste 5200 West Palm Beach, FL 33401

Dr. Andrew Slavin, DMD is a Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialist in West Palm Beach, FL and has over 38 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine medical school in 1982. He is affiliated with medical facilities Good Samaritan Medical Center and St. Mary's Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Slavin to book an appointment.

Dr. Slavin's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Slavin

Dr. Slavin?
Dr Slavin is wonderful. He has one of the calmest voice and he does not rush at all. He listens and talks to you. I was very nervous in the beginning however, he made me feel so comfortable and the procedure went very well. I would recommend him. He also has an incredible staff.
Yvonne Cabrera – Aug 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Slavin, DMD?
Our daughter's wisdom teeth were so impacted this case was to be handled at the Hospital. Before, during and after the procedure Dr. Slavin and his wonderful staff were communicative, thoughtful and caring. We can give you the highest rating for their team without hesitation!
Alison Hack – May 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Slavin, DMD?
I highly recommend Dr. Slavin and his entire team. They are professional, skilled and welcoming. I feel like a new man since my surgery.
May 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Slavin, DMD?
Dr. Slavin is a phenomenal specialist, together with his wonderful team of nurses, will take such good care of you and make sure you are in no pain and most comfortable during whatever procedure you are about to undergo. I highly recommend him if you are looking for a great Oral Surgeon around West Palm Beach.
Tebogo Kopanye – Apr 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Slavin, DMD?
I was getting some quotes from dentists for implants. Each had free exam and panoramic x-ray. I thought Dr Slavin would be the same. But I walked out of there with a bill for $150.00. And that's with dental insurance. I guess I should have asked first. Can't judge how good a dentist Dr Slavin is. I went somewhere else.
Charles Shankin – Feb 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Slavin, DMD?
I have had few surgical procedures done by Dr Slavin, extractions and implants. He is in my opinion the absolute BEST oral surgeon I have ever been to. His staff is also amazing!! I have an upcoming appointment for an extraction and an implant and Im not thinking twice about it. He is that good!!
Chris A – Dec 02, 2019
We do our very best to provide individualized...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Slavin, DMD?
One year since my procedure and zero problems. Dr. Slavin and staff are truly the best and put you at ease from initial consultation to surgery. These people are truly kind and caring and it is reflected in their first rate work.
Leonard Brown in West Palm Beach, FL – Nov 19, 2019
Thanks for your kind recommendation and 5-star...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Slavin, DMD?
Dr. Slavin and his staff are wonderful! Professional, trustworthy, organized, kind, caring, respectful, thorough, talented, and highly skilled. I had surgery with Dr. Slavin and he did an amazing job. From the first visit to postoperative care, I was in the BEST hands. I absolutely recommend Dr. Slavin!
MG in Palm Beach Gardens , FL – Nov 08, 2019
Our goal is to have every patient's needs met on...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Slavin, DMD?
Dr Slavin and everyone involved was amazing!
Seth kane – Jul 23, 2019
Thank you for the vote of confidence! We truly...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Slavin, DMD?
Dr. Slavin, Robin and his wonderful staff do everything possible to ensure your office visits are stress less and pain free. They are the best, well organized and absolutely the nicest team you would ever meet. Dr Slavin provides you with ALL your options, listens to and answers all your questions, and makes you feel as if you are the only patient in his busy, busy practice. Without a second thought, Dr. Slavin and his team are the best!!!
Wendy Bronson – Jul 16, 2019
Thanks for the kind words! We do our best to...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Slavin, DMD?
Dr. Slavin and his staff are extraordinary. Every detail is attended to. And “Robin” will make you feel comfortable before, during, and after your procedure. Dr. Slavin is among the most talented professionals in his speciality.
Dan Moore – Jul 11, 2019
Thank you for the kind words! Each and every...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Slavin, DMD?
Dr. Slavin and his excellent staff do everything they can to make your visits with them stress and pain free. His entire staff does everything they can to alleviate your anxiety. They respect your time, don't keep you waiting, fully inform you about all your options and what will happen in each step, never rush you if you have questions. They follow up with you after your procedure. I can't say enough about them. Very highly recommend!!!
Dawn in Royal Palm Beach, FL – Nov 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Slavin, DMD?
If I may, I will speak for the many patients that I have driven to and from their appointments with Dr. Slavin. Without fail and without prompt, those that have procedures done by and in the care of Dr. Salvin and staff, as I drive them home, they are singing the praises of all and of their experience. I too, though I am a private car service used by their patients for transportation to and from their visits, have had surgery there. I can't speak highly enough of the care and kindness.
Cyndi in Palm Beach Gardens – Mar 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Slavin, DMD?
I can't believe what a positive experience having two of my wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Slavin was. It was my first experience with any sort of procedure & I was really nervous. He was so understanding and explained every single step of what he was doing. His staff is AMAZING- so helpful and kind. It's only been 14 hours but I have virtually no pain, no bleeding, and a bearable discomfort. I could not recommend him enough.
Meaghan in Palm Beach, FL – Mar 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Slavin, DMD?
My 3 children are patients of Dr Slavin. He is an amazing & caring Doctor. My kids would attest to the fact that the removal of their wisdom teeth went off without a hitch! Minimal swelling and excellent pain management. The entire staff in his office are the best, most well organized, & nicest team you would ever meet. Every effort is made to ensure the comfort of their patients and the team is very thorough in providing guidance on post operative care. Without hesitation, THEY ARE THE BEST!
West Palm Beach FL – Sep 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Slavin, DMD?
Dr. Slavin and her staff are the best!
Tuula V in West Palm Beach, FL – Aug 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Slavin, DMD?
I took my 92 year old mother to see Dr. Slavin with the expectation that he would want to extract 4 teeth. However he was reluctant to do so because of her age and medical condition. Although he got medical clearance, he chose to think outside the box and came up with an alternative plan for her that did not require extracting any of her teeth, something less risky to her. He communicated this plan to her dentist who would make the necessary parts.He did not even charge for this visit.
Debra in West Palm Beach, FL – Jun 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Slavin, DMD?
Just had surgery with Dr. Salvin.. He's the best!!! If anyone is looking for a great doctor this is your doc. Between him and his staff. Great team!!!
Elizabeth in West palm beach – Jan 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Slavin, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Slavin?

As a board certified Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, we strive to provide individualized compassionate care for patients and treat them in the same fashion that we would like to be treated.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery