Dr. Andrew Sampalis, DDS

Dr. Andrew Sampalis, DDS

Dentistry  |
Male

Dr. Andrew Sampalis is a General & Comprehensive Dentist serving the Oak Lawn area for more than 35 years. Dr. Sampalis is experienced in Porcelain Veneers, Composite Fillings and Dental Implants. He is a professional member of the American Dental Association, the Illinois State Dental Society and the Chicago Dental Society. Dr. Andrew Sampalis was also awarded the Top Doc Chicago Award. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION American Dental Association Illinois State Dental Society Chicago Dental Society Hellenic American Dental Society AWARDS & ACCOLADES Top Doc Chicago 2010 FORMS OF PAYMENT Accepts Cash, Checks, MasterCard, Visa, and American Express. Also offer CareCredit and LendingClub. INSURANCES ACCEPTED We accept all insurance except for HMO, and we will file on behalf of the patient. OFFICE HOURS Monday & Thursday: 9:00 AM – 8:00 PM Tuesday & Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM Friday: 7:00 AM – 2:00 PM Saturday: 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM

Andrew J. Sampalis DDS and Associates, Ltd

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University Of Illinois-D.D.S.
    Medical School | Graduated 1973

Dr. Sampalis has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sampalis has no media or publications listed.

• Greek

Dr. Sampalis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sampalis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sampalis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sampalis to family and friends
Dr. Sampalis' Performance
I am a long time patient of Dr. Sampalis and very happy with the treatment I receive, I espically love my hygentist Kim. Everyone in the office is kind and friendly and efficent.
I would always come back to see Dr. Sampalis even if I left the country. He is the only doctor I can trust and my family sees him as well.
My experience with him was awful. I've had almost all of the work he did redone by someone else. He actually made my mouth worse. Please don't go to him.
the best
Dr. Sampalis is the best dentist I've ever had! He and the staff here are compassionate and patient. Any concern I've ever had has always been cared for in the most professional way. I love most that they focus on best practice and have a "patient centered attitude". I've been a satisfied customer for the last 26 years and any referrals I've made to the office have always reported being satisfied as well. I'll never go anywhere else, there's no need.
I've visited many different dentist but from now on- IM COMING HERE! Dr. Sampalis is amazing, he is informative, affordable and most of all he makes me feel comfortable. Thank you so much to the entire office for making my visit so relaxed!
I have had excellent care from him
very pleasant countenance, very thorough and detailed with explaining process
Dr is patient and kind, he listens and guides you to the right place
great front office!
excellent professional
I've been coming to Dr. Sampalis' office for 28 years and couldn't imagine seeing another dentist. My hygienist, Sue always does a thorough job cleaning and the rest of the staff is all very friendly
Great experience.
awesome
very nice and caring
awesome
satisfied
Very professional and expert work. Also very understanding and reassuring with nervous patients (aka. me)
I had the absolute BEST experience today!! Quick, painless, informative, and easy. Couldn't ask for anything more! Dr. was more than willing to explain everything to me, and was gentle but quick. I hadn't even seen the anesthesia go in!
Appreciate how conscientious he always is
Excellent
love love love
Family friendly, on time and reasonable, feel very confident with care, happy to be a patient.
My 3 kids had their teeth cleaned by dental hygienist Susan Kamberos. She was so patient and kind and they had a great experience. I heard some giggling back in the room too! She makes the little ones feel so comfortable so that they look forward to their next appointment. So nice to know my children are so well taken care of at this office! Dr. Sampalis checked them all after their cleaning and also is so very kind and thorough. Lastly, the office staff is so fri...
good as always t good as always It was a pleasure meeting the new hygentist.
excellent
I will the best person to say i DO NOT LIKE THE DENTIST!!! But Sampalis and his staff are the BEST!!!!!!..... i love this place.Thank you so much
The best dentist around!
Dr. Sampalis always tries to be as gentle as possible under the circumstances. I have 4 generations of family who have Dr. Sampalis for their Dentist and i have never had or heard of any family members that have had a bad experience with him. The office is very clean and the staff goes out of their way to be helpful. I receive reminder calls and texts for my upcoming appointments which is extremely appreciated based on my hectic schedule. On a scale from 1 - 10 my Dentist is a 10!
Kim is a great hygenist, no pain and pretty fast. Makes a dentist appointment not so dreadful
Favorite, cheerful people
very caring and friendly dentist
He is a great dentist, very caring with his patients, recommend him to any new patient looking for a dentist
It was very good It was very good
Kim was great.
Dr Sampalis is wonderful. Always happy with him
he is the greatest
Wonderful Doctor and office staff
Dr. Zivrev was overall excellent.
The hygienist, Susan K., performed a deep scale cleaning on me today to remove the deep pocket bacteria. The process was very thorough and painless. Susan is very professional and took time to explain every step of the process to me, as well as the benefits of the procedure. I've been a patient of Dr. Sampalis's for years. He and his staff, from the hygienist to the receptionists, are the best!
Quality experience
great!
Have been coming here for over 20 years. Every time, I am treated like family and get the best treatment that anyone can get.
in Chicago, IL |
Dr. Sampalis is very thorough and very gentle. I would highly recommend him to anyone.
Have you seen Dr. Andrew Sampalis, DDS?