Dr. Andrew Rosen, DDS

Dr. Andrew Rosen, DDS

Orthodontics  ·

Dr. Andrew Rosen, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Tucson, AZ and has been practicing for 20 years. He practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

ARO, Andrew Rosen Orthodontics, Rosen Orthodontics

1865 N Kolb Rd

Tucson, AZ 85715

• Ameritas
  • Dental Network of America
  • DenteMax
  • Employers Dental Service
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Guardian
  • MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Rosen

Dr. Rosen's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Rosen "I’ve built my reputation by delivering personalized, high-tech orthodontic care with an emphasis on patient comfort and convenience. I call it patient-first care, and it’s all about you. Education Doctorate of Dental Surgery — University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, Summa Cum Laude Master of Science, Oral Biology — University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston Certificate of Orthodontics — University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston Continuing Education An extensive education is a powerful tool that helps me give you and your family the high caliber of orthodontic care you deserve. Each year, I take a variety of professional courses and attend many hours of continuing education to enhance my knowledge of orthodontics in the areas of Invisalign®, adult and interceptive orthodontics, and TMJ problems. Professional Associations My role in professional associations, along with my research and teaching experience, has allowed me to learn from the combined experience of all my peers. At association meetings, we discuss solutions for difficult cases, share new research, exchange effective techniques, and generally build our base of orthodontic knowledge in order to benefit you, the patient. American Association of Orthodontists Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists Arizona State Orthodontic Association Arizona Dental Association Southern Arizona Dental Association American Association of Dental Research Arizona Orthodontic Study Group, past president In the Community I sincerely enjoy enhancing the smiles of my patients, but I also feel it is my obligation to reach beyond my practice, into the community, and help the less fortunate as well. Being an orthodontist is more than just a job, it’s a part of who I am. St. Elizabeth of Hungary Clinic Comstock Children’s Foundation Tucson Medical Center Children’s Clinic for Rehabilitative Services "

This content was provided by Dr. Rosen "At Andrew Rosen Orthodontics, our purpose is to give each of our patients the most personalized and comfortable orthodontic care possible. Dr. "Drew" and his staff are highly trained in the latest technologies to ensure that their patients achieve a wonderful, healthy smile for life."

2  Practice Areas

• Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion - Short Stature Syndrome
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Open Bite
  • Overbite
  • Overjet
  • Underbite

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• University of Texas Medical School At San Antonio
    Medical School | Graduated 1998

Dr. Rosen has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Rosen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rosen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rosen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rosen's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rosen

Dr. Rosen?
Dr. Rosen's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Andrew Rosen, DDS
RecentHighestLowest
I am extremely satisfied with the level of care that my son is getting from Dr. Rosen and his amazing staff! From the moment you walk into his office you are greeted with friendly faces, state of the art equipment, and a knowledgeable staff. Because of Dr. Rosen and his awesome staff, my son is...Read More
Lucy in Tucson, AZ – Sep 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Rosen, DDS?
We love everyone at Dr. Rosen's office! Everyone is always so nice and courteous. We had to take our daughter in last week after only having her lower braces for about a week. We thought she had broken her wire. Come to find out her teeth are shifting so fast the wire just popped out. Rosie was...Read More
Ryan Clark in Sierra Vista, AZ – Jun 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Rosen, DDS?
I amjust starting with braces and Dr. Rosen and his staff have been helpful and professional. They have answered a million and one questions patiently and strive for making me comfortable. I have already told a friend with a young daughter that I would recommend this office for her needs.
April Sharon in Sierra Vista, AZ – Jan 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Rosen, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Rosen?