Dr. Andrew Romero, DDS

Dr. Andrew Romero, DDS

Endodontics | Male

19110 Bothell Way NE Ste 101 Bothell, WA 98011 Get Directions

Dr. Andrew Romero, DDS is an dentist who practices in Bothell, WA. He is 57 years old.

Learn about this dentist

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Romero to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Romero's Performance
in Mukilteo, WA |
I was very nervous about having another root canal as I had a very bad experience 30 years ago. But once I sat in Dr Romero's chair and he explained every step I felt confident in him and his assistant and their expertise. I was so surprised that there was absolutely no pain...and how fast the procedure was. I have to laugh at myself now for being so afraid when there was nothing to be afraid of!
in Seattle, WA |
Best experience ever!!! Painless and professional. I've been to other Endodontists and Dr. Romero is by far the best! If I ever need another root canal I'll only go to Dr. Romero.
I've had dental work from many different dental professionals. Dr. Romero took great care of making sure I was comfortable and provided the absolute best for me. In fact, I have a section of my mouth that all previous endodontics providers were unable to get me numb, he took the extra care to make sure I was comfortable and numb. This was an incredible experience and I will be returning for all of my future needs. Do yourself a favor if you are looking for top notch care you found it!
Have you seen Dr. Andrew Romero, DDS?
Are you Dr. Romero?

Compare Dr. Romero

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.
    }

Dr. Romero's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endodontics
    •  Malpractice claims in Washington not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

Dr. Romero does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Romero and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Romero does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Romero and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endodontics

Dr. Romero does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Romero and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.