Dr. Andrew Palmer, DDS

Dentistry | Male

Dr. Andrew Palmer, DDS
Lifelong Circleville resident. Husband and father of five.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Palmer's Care Philosophy

We treat patients with the most state of the procedures, with the most up to date materials, and with modern and current technology in a warm, caring, small town office feel. We do not try and "sell" dentistry but instead provide the patient with as much information as possible and work with the patient on the treatment plan that works best for them.

Dr. Palmer's Experience

Visiting Dr. Palmer

Dr. Palmer accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Palmer is now accepting new patients

Dr. Palmer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Palmer to family and friends
Dr. Palmer's Performance
in Ashville, OH |
I don't do well with pain at all and my nerves are always all over the place. He makes me feel comfortable, relaxed, and at ease. He was very patient and the staff is always nice!
in Stoutsville, OH |
Dr. Palmer has been our dentist for several years. He and his staff are always very professional and courteous. He is extremely good with children, helping to ease their anxiety about going to the dentist! I have on occasion had to contact him after hours and he was more than willing to help. I would definitely recommend Dr. Palmer.
in Chillicothe |
I started going to Dr. Palmer after experiencing a painful tooth. Dr. Palmer's office was able to get me in quickly to see the doctor. I feel that I received excellent care. Dr. Palmer showed concern and fixed the problem. Thanks also goes Dr. Palmer and staff!
in Grove City, OH |
Having issues with Ashley of Grove City's comment. Those comments couldn't be further from the truth! I have been a patient of Dr. Palmer's since 2007 and couldn't imagine going anywhere else. Compared to my past experiences elsewhere, he is the very best! I also happen to know MANY who also go there and they are just as happy as I am. Dr. P is extremely professional, up-to-date on all the latest technology, takes the time to talk with his patients, and ensures his patients are well taken of.
in Chillicothe, Ohio |
Love this office! I recently saw Dr. Palmer for two fillings. I was a tad nervous because I have not had much dental work done as an adult. I think the part everyone dreads is the shot. Dr. Palmer did have to give me a shot, but somehow he managed to do it without me feeling a thing! The fillings went smooth and I was back to work in a flash. Furthermore, I have two kids who love this office. Dr. Palmer is great with kids and they even got tokens for prizes following their appt. Big Hit!
in Grove City, OH |
I WOULD NOT recommend Dr.Palmer to anyone! This man does not know what he is doing, twice I have gone in and he has worked on the wrong tooth and done nothing to fix what I came in for. He doesn't explain ANYTHING well and is never truly concerned about what issues u might be having. If u have TMJ, DEFINITELY DO NOT go to this man for dental work of any kind! My face is still numb from work he did 2 MONTHS ago and he could care less. So sad.. the staff is friendly but the dentists just want ur $
Have you seen Dr. Andrew Palmer, DDS?
Are you Dr. Palmer?

Compare Dr. Palmer

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Palmer says...

Lifelong Circleville resident.  Husband and father of five.

Dr. Palmer's Care Philosophy

Dr. Palmer's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Chipped Tooth

Ohio State University / College Of Dentistry

Graduated in 2006

Wright State U

Graduated in 2002

Dr. Palmer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Palmer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Dental Hygiene
  • Emergency Dentistry
  • Family Dentistry
  • General Dentistry (Dental Assistant)

• Composite Fillings