Dr. Andrew Krantz Jr, DDS

Dr. Andrew Krantz Jr, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Andrew Krantz Jr, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Philipsburg, PA and has been practicing for 36 years. He graduated from West Virginia School Of Dentistry in 1982 and practices dentistry.Read his story

101 N Front St

Philipsburg, PA 16866

• Ameritas
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • CompBenefits Corp.

Learn about Dr. Krantz Jr

Dr. Krantz Jr's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Krantz Jr "I have been a dentist for over 30 years, having graduated from the West Virginia School of Dentistry in 1982. It was an honor for me to serve as a dentist in the US Navy, where I was stationed at the Marine Corps Air Station, Cherry Point , NC and deployed from Camp Lejune. After my time as a Navy dentist, I entered private practice in western PA where I had two dental offices. I felt a calling and left private practice after 25 years to provide dental care on American Indian Reservations with the Indian Health Service. I was fortunate to have been involved with reservations in Michigan, New York, and Montana. Following that, I desired to return to private practice. Wanting to be near our children and grandchildren, we focused on this area of Pennsylvania and moved to our new practice here in Philipsburg. My wife Linda and I are very excited to be members of the community here. We have four grown children…Andrew, Matthew, Trish and Jeff and two grandchildren Joie and Drew. We feel so blessed and look for our family to continue to grow."

1  Practice Areas

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• West Virginia School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1982

Dr. Krantz Jr has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Krantz Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Krantz Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Krantz Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Krantz Jr's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Dr. Krantz Jr?

How was your experience with Dr. Krantz Jr?