Dentistry  |
Dr. Andrew Johnson, DDS
Dr. Andrew Johnson, DDS is a dentist who practices in Fayetteville, AR. He is 36 years old.

640 N Garland Ave # 104

Fayetteville, AR 72701

Learn about Dr. Johnson

As a board-certified prosthodontist, I am committed to every aspect of quality dental care. My practice focuses on providing comprehensive dental solutions for my patients' many complex and individual needs. I specialize in high-level restoration of teeth by merging the best of traditional methodology with modern-day technology. Much of my professional expertise involves dental implants -- from virtual planning and computer-guided surgery to digital prosthesis fabrication and maintenance.

• Dental Laboratory Technology

• Partial Dentures
  • Porcelain Veneers
  • Prosthetic
  • Restoration of Dental Implants

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.

• University Of Arkansas
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2005
  • University Of Tennessee Health Science Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Johnson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Johnson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Johnson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Johnson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Johnson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Johnson to family and friends
Dr. Johnson's Performance
in Fayetteville, AR |
More good things to say than I can type here, but well worth the time and money to finally have someone fix my dental problems that have plagued me for years. Nice person, Great dentist! Couldn't be happier making the investment in my teeth with Dr. Johnson.
in Springdale, AR |
Great service! Worth the money!!!
in Fayetville,AR |
I've gone through the last few years of my adult like with horrible teeth and no self esteem. I went to multiple dentists but never felt comfortable with the plans they offered to remedy my dental problems. Dr. Johnson offered me many different options and spent an enormous amount of time with me making sure I understood each step of the treatment. For the first time in a long time I'm smiling again and feel better than I ever have. Thanks Dr. Johnson for your great work!
in Fayetteville, AR |
Have been seeing dr Johnson for about 2 years for complete mouth reconstruction .This office treats you like family they are kind friendly and ready to help. Dr Johnson is the best cannot believe how great my mouth has turned out. I had twenty something teeth pulled 6 crowns two bridges nine implants and a complete lower denture. Today I returned for cleaning the tech was gentle and did a great job. I had my 3 year old granddaughter with me who has been scared of the dentist they made her feel a
in Fayetteville, AR |
I was referred by my regular dentist after he struggled with a dental implant problem for a long time with no luck. Dr. Johnson was able to see me that same day, and he knew exactly what to do. It took no time at all. No offense to my old dentist, but I wish he would've sent me to Dr. Johnson earlier. He was very nice about it and called my first dentist and told him how he hadfixed it so it wouldn't happen again next time. If you need dental implant work, go see Dr. Johnson!
in Fayetteville, AR |
Amazing dentist with great personality. Enough confidence and experience to handle my crazy dental situation that so many other dentists have tried (and failed) to fix. I highly recommend him!
in Rogers, AR |
Dr. Johnson has done a lot of work on me over the past year, and now that things are basically finished, I couldn't be more impressed. Yes, it was a long process, but he told me it would be...which was more than I had heard from other regular dentists. He was the only one that was able to figure out a reasonalbe solution for me in the first place. His realistic attitude throughout along with caring staff made the whole thing as enjoyable as possible. Thanks for all your hard work and help.
in Bentonville, AR |
I saw Dr. Johnson last week and I wasreally impressed. I have been to dentists before and a lot of the time I end up thinking that they[re just trying to sell things to me. I have never had a toothache or anything so it's hard to believe when dentists tell me that i need a bunch of work done. Dr. Johnson however was able to not only help me understand what I REALLY needed versus what I don't but he showed me in in color pictures and 3D scans of my own teeth. Very cut and dry. Very honest.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Best dental care I've ever received and I've lived in 5 different states and been treated by multiple dentists. Whoever gave Dr. Johnson one star definitely knows very little when it comes to the speciality care that Dr. Johnson offers.
in Fort Smith, AR |
Dr. Johnson is knowledgeable and informative but also honest and respectful of my (bad) dental situation. I made the mistake of having a cosmetic dentist fix my smile years ago. Little did I know, such short-sighted treatment would cause more problems than I had in the first place. I wish I knew then what I know now--that there are actual specialist dentists for a reason. If you need dental implants, go to a prosthodontist FIRST!
he stopped a prodeedure once it was already started because I would not agree to the add ons. Very inprofessional. just wanted a basis simple proceedure but he would not finish it and he wanted me to agree tio all the add ons. No wonder people avoid dentists when they will not provide basic service. I will not go to Bold dental or Dr Johnson again.
Have you seen Dr. Andrew Johnson, DDS?
Are you Dr. Johnson?