Dr. Andrew Johnson, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 37

Dr. Johnson

Integrative Dental Specialists

3333 S Pinnacle Hills Pkwy # 104 Rogers, AR 72758

Dr. Andrew Johnson, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Rogers, AR and has been practicing for 6 years. He graduated from University Of Tennessee / Memphis / College Of Medicine & Surgery and practices dentistry and prosthodontics.

Dr. Johnson accepts

Dr. Johnson accepts the following insurance:

Medicaid

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arkansas

Check if Dr. Johnson treats your condition or procedure

• Tooth Avulsion
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

As a Board-Certified Prosthodontist, I am committed to every aspect of quality dental care. My practice focuses on providing comprehensive dental solutions for my patients' many complex and individual needs. I specialize in high-level restoration of teeth by merging the best of traditional methodology with modern-day technology.

• Prosthodontics

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Johnson

Dr. Johnson?
Dr. Johnson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Andrew Johnson, DDS
Dr.Johnson AND staff were absolutely wonderful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Johnson, DDS?
What a great experience. Dr. Johnson took more time with me than all other dentists combined. He was very thorough in explaining my problems and possible solutions, but made sure that I was in control of my own decision. Couldn't have been more professional or informative. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Johnson, DDS?
Excellent staff and facilities. Dr. Johnson is knowledgeable in his protocols as well as being prudent in intent for its application to the patient. He allowed for considerable time within the appointment for his procedures with integrated questions. He is most thoughtful in all aspects of his practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Johnson, DDS?
Dr Johnson is personable pleasant professional he is so incredibly easy to talk to and he really listens and takes the time to make sure you understand. I was a rather complicated case and had seen numerous dentists before I saw dr Johnson. I am so impressed with him and the staff. We drive over two hours each way for a visit but he is worth the trip, He makes you feel comfortable to ask questions and has a way about him that puts you at ease, and he sure knows he profession
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Johnson, DDS?
He has been excellent to me and has always responded to me quickly. I enjoy going here.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Johnson, DDS?
I had an implant placed by Dr Johnson and he did an awesome job. He was very informative and made it a point to follow up with me personally following the procedure. I was also very impressed with the steps taken to plan the implant placement to ensure it was done both safely and efficiently.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Johnson, DDS?
More good things to say than I can type here, but well worth the time and money to finally have someone fix my dental problems that have plagued me for years. Nice person, Great dentist! Couldn't be happier making the investment in my teeth with Dr. Johnson.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Johnson, DDS?
Great service! Worth the money!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Johnson, DDS?
I've gone through the last few years of my adult like with horrible teeth and no self esteem. I went to multiple dentists but never felt comfortable with the plans they offered to remedy my dental problems. Dr. Johnson offered me many different options and spent an enormous amount of time with me making sure I understood each step of the treatment. For the first time in a long time I'm smiling again and feel better than I ever have. Thanks Dr. Johnson for your great work!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Johnson, DDS?
Have been seeing dr Johnson for about 2 years for complete mouth reconstruction .This office treats you like family they are kind friendly and ready to help. Dr Johnson is the best cannot believe how great my mouth has turned out. I had twenty something teeth pulled 6 crowns two bridges nine implants and a complete lower denture. Today I returned for cleaning the tech was gentle and did a great job. I had my 3 year old granddaughter with me who has been scared of the dentist they made her feel a
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Johnson, DDS?
I was referred by my regular dentist after he struggled with a dental implant problem for a long time with no luck. Dr. Johnson was able to see me that same day, and he knew exactly what to do. It took no time at all. No offense to my old dentist, but I wish he would've sent me to Dr. Johnson earlier. He was very nice about it and called my first dentist and told him how he hadfixed it so it wouldn't happen again next time. If you need dental implant work, go see Dr. Johnson!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Johnson, DDS?
Amazing dentist with great personality. Enough confidence and experience to handle my crazy dental situation that so many other dentists have tried (and failed) to fix. I highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Johnson, DDS?
Dr. Johnson has done a lot of work on me over the past year, and now that things are basically finished, I couldn't be more impressed. Yes, it was a long process, but he told me it would be...which was more than I had heard from other regular dentists. He was the only one that was able to figure out a reasonalbe solution for me in the first place. His realistic attitude throughout along with caring staff made the whole thing as enjoyable as possible. Thanks for all your hard work and help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Johnson, DDS?
I saw Dr. Johnson last week and I wasreally impressed. I have been to dentists before and a lot of the time I end up thinking that they[re just trying to sell things to me. I have never had a toothache or anything so it's hard to believe when dentists tell me that i need a bunch of work done. Dr. Johnson however was able to not only help me understand what I REALLY needed versus what I don't but he showed me in in color pictures and 3D scans of my own teeth. Very cut and dry. Very honest.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Johnson, DDS?
Best dental care I've ever received and I've lived in 5 different states and been treated by multiple dentists. Whoever gave Dr. Johnson one star definitely knows very little when it comes to the speciality care that Dr. Johnson offers.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Johnson, DDS?
Dr. Johnson is knowledgeable and informative but also honest and respectful of my (bad) dental situation. I made the mistake of having a cosmetic dentist fix my smile years ago. Little did I know, such short-sighted treatment would cause more problems than I had in the first place. I wish I knew then what I know now--that there are actual specialist dentists for a reason. If you need dental implants, go to a prosthodontist FIRST!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Johnson, DDS?
he stopped a prodeedure once it was already started because I would not agree to the add ons. Very inprofessional. just wanted a basis simple proceedure but he would not finish it and he wanted me to agree tio all the add ons. No wonder people avoid dentists when they will not provide basic service. I will not go to Bold dental or Dr Johnson again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Andrew Johnson, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Johnson?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Johnson treats patients.