Dr. Andrew Howard, DDS

Cosmetic Dentistry | Male

2641 Abarr Dr Loveland, CO 80538 Get Directions
Dr. Andrew Howard, DDS
As your dentist in Loveland, I find my greatest reward in seeing improved smiles and the confidence it brings to the lives of my patients. I want to make a difference in your life, too, through compassionate, professional dental care. I am always available to answer your questions, explain your options, and discuss which dental processes will be right for you and your individual situation. I actively seek out continuing education offerings to stay up-to-date on the latest dental treatment options and techniques, with an emphasis on cosmetic dentistry, full mouth reconstruction, implant dentistry, and sedation dentistry and anesthesia. As a result of my continuing education, I was one of the first dentists in northern Colorado to offer the latest advances in bone grafting, CT scans, implants, and laser dentistry, allowing me to provide my patients with exceptional, leading-edge care. I was born and raised in Indianapolis, Indiana but now consider Loveland, Colorado to be my home. I have lived in Loveland for the past 25 years with my wonderful wife, Pam, and our three amazing daughters. Pam is active in our local schools and volunteers with several non-profit organizations.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Howard's Care Philosophy

We offer the latest proven dental processes – Dr. Howard and staff are advocates of continuing education, so we are able to provide you with advanced dental care and proven dental treatment options. We offer all of the dental care options you need – Dr. Howard is trained in a wide array of dental services, which means that most procedures can be done in our offices, including sedation dentistry, extractions, and dental implants. We know your time is valuable – We understand that you may not have extra time to spend waiting in our office. We do not over-schedule and we make time to speak with you, answer your questions, and walk you through your options. We also offer early morning appointments. We want you to be comfortable – We understand that going to the dentist isn't something that most people look forward to. We want to change that and have created an office which is welcoming, comforting, and in which you can let go of your fears and concerns!

Dr. Howard's Experience

Visiting Dr. Howard

Dr. Howard is now accepting new patients
ANDREW P HOWARD DDS PC2641 Abarr Dr
Loveland, CO 80538
(970) 669-3918Get Directions

Dr. Howard's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Howard to family and friends
3.9
based on 8 total reviews (1 with a comment)
Dr. Howard's Performance
in Loveland, CO |
Excellent dentist and staff! No complaints, but only raving compliments.
Have you seen Dr. Andrew Howard, DDS?
Are you Dr. Howard?

Compare Dr. Howard

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Howard says...

Dr. Howard's Care Philosophy

• We offer the latest proven dental processes – Dr. Howard and staff are advocates of continuing education, so we are able to provide you with advanced dental care and proven dental treatment options.
  • We offer all of the dental care options you need – Dr. Howard is trained in a wide array of dental services, which means that most procedures can be done in our offices, including sedation dentistry, extractions, and dental implants.
  • We know your time is valuable – We understand that you may not have extra time to spend waiting in our office. We do not over-schedule and we make time to speak with you, answer your questions, and walk you through your options. We also offer early morning appointments.
  • We want you to be comfortable – We understand that going to the dentist isn't something that most people look forward to. We want to change that and have created an office which is welcoming, comforting, and in which you can let go of your fears and concerns!

Dr. Howard's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Cosmetic Dentistry

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Chipped Tooth
  • Tooth Discoloration

Indiana University / School Of Dentistry
    St Joseph Hospital
    Internal Congress Of Oral Implantology

Dr. Howard does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Howard and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry