Dr. Andrew Howard, DDS

Dr. Andrew Howard, DDS

Cosmetic Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. Andrew Howard, DDS is a cosmetic dentistry practitioner in Loveland, CO. He graduated from Indiana University / School Of Dentistry and practices cosmetic dentistry, prosthodontics, and more.Read his story

2641 Abarr Dr

Loveland, CO 80538

Learn about Dr. Howard

Dr. Howard's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Howard "As your dentist in Loveland, I find my greatest reward in seeing improved smiles and the confidence it brings to the lives of my patients. I want to make a difference in your life, too, through compassionate, professional dental care. I am always available to answer your questions, explain your options, and discuss which dental processes will be right for you and your individual situation. I actively seek out continuing education offerings to stay up-to-date on the latest dental treatment options and techniques, with an emphasis on cosmetic dentistry, full mouth reconstruction, implant dentistry, and sedation dentistry and anesthesia. As a result of my continuing education, I was one of the first dentists in northern Colorado to offer the latest advances in bone grafting, CT scans, implants, and laser dentistry, allowing me to provide my patients with exceptional, leading-edge care. I was born and raised in Indianapolis, Indiana but now consider Loveland, Colorado to be my home. I have lived in Loveland for the past 25 years with my wonderful wife, Pam, and our three amazing daughters. Pam is active in our local schools and volunteers with several non-profit organizations."

This content was provided by Dr. Howard "
  • We offer the latest proven dental processes – Dr. Howard and staff are advocates of continuing education, so we are able to provide you with advanced dental care and proven dental treatment options.
  • We offer all of the dental care options you need – Dr. Howard is trained in a wide array of dental services, which means that most procedures can be done in our offices, including sedation dentistry, extractions, and dental implants.
  • We know your time is valuable – We understand that you may not have extra time to spend waiting in our office. We do not over-schedule and we make time to speak with you, answer your questions, and walk you through your options. We also offer early morning appointments.
  • We want you to be comfortable – We understand that going to the dentist isn't something that most people look forward to. We want to change that and have created an office which is welcoming, comforting, and in which you can let go of your fears and concerns!
"

• Misaligned Teeth
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Indiana University / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated
  • St Joseph Hospital
  • Internal Congress Of Oral Implantology
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Howard has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Howard has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Howard does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Howard and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Howard's Reviews

3.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Howard to family and friends
8 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Howard's Performance

Excellent dentist and staff! No complaints, but only raving compliments.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Are you Dr. Howard?