Dr. Andrew Holloman, DDS

Dr. Andrew Holloman, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Andrew Holloman, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Clearwater, FL and has been practicing for 10 years. He graduated from University Of Oklahoma College Of Dentistry-Dds in 2007 and practices dentistry.Read his story

2127 NE Coachman Rd

Clearwater, FL 33765

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Holloman

Dr. Holloman's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Holloman "Dr. Andrew Holloman is a Dentist serving the Clearwater area for more than 7 years. Dr. Holloman is experienced in Veneers, Sedation Dentistry, Implants, Crowns & Bridges. He is a professional member of the American Dental Association, the International Congress of Oral Implantologists and the Florida Dental Association. Dr. Holloman was awarded America's Top Dentist for Implants and Cosmetic Dentistry by the Consumer Research Council consecutively from 2010 to 2015. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS American Dental Association (ADA) International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI) Florida Dental Association Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation (DOC) West Coast District Dental Association Upper Pinellas County Dental Association AWARDS & ACCOLADES America's Top Dentist for Implants and Cosmetic Dentistry for Consumer Research Council, 2010-2015 FORMS OF PAYMENT We accept cash, checks, debit and most major credit cards INSURANCES ACCEPTED (MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover). We also accept Flexible Spending Account (FSA) monies and Health Savings Account (HSA) monies. Additionally, we offer financing (CareCredit) because we understand that monthly payments can help patients and their families fit the cost of dental care into their budgets. We are in network for Delta Dental Premier insurance, and we accept payment from any dental insurance that will allow you choose your dentist. We are here to help you maximize your benefits. OFFICE HOURS Monday to Thursday: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM"

This content was provided by Dr. Holloman "Dr. Andrew Holloman and our entire team are happy to offer the families of Clearwater, Largo, Belleair, and Clearwater Beach, FL comprehensive general dentistry in a comfortable, modern environment. Our goal is to get to know our patients and use the latest dental technologies in order to provide personalized, advanced care. We are committed to making your visits with us efficient and pleasant each and every time for a lifetime of healthy, attractive smiles."

1  Practice Areas

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Tooth Discoloration

• Wheaton College In Wheaton, Illinois, B.S
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2002
  • University Of Oklahoma College Of Dentistry-Dds
    Medical School | Graduated 2007
  • General Dentistry-University Of Oklahoma Advanced Education In General Dentistry
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2008

Dr. Holloman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Holloman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Holloman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Holloman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Holloman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Holloman to family and friends

Dr. Holloman's Performance

Very thorough in exam and dental work. He is very precise and pays attention to detail. Had exam, cleaning, and two crowns. Staff very professional and friendly. I like that he and his staff explain every step of what they are doing. Office is super clean. Would definitely recommend.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Place is fantastic. Everyone is as friendly and sweet as can be. Best dental office I’ve been to.. hands down!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option2
Great service, very friendly stuff and state of the art equipment. I have been with this office for over 10 years !
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have always been afraid of dentists. Dr. Holloman and his entire staff have erased my fears. Everyone is so kind, professional and obviously care. My experience was so that I believe I will no longer fear going to the dentist again. I'll never leave the services of Dr. Holloman's practice!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Holloman and his staff are amazing people. Not only are they professional but they make you feel like you're part of the family. My anxiety and fear of dentist honestly melted away when I was here. I felt understood and thought of as a person and a patient. I'll be recommending them to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option2