Dr. Andrew Holloman, DDS

Dr. Andrew Holloman, DDS

Dentistry  |
Dr. Andrew Holloman is a Dentist serving the Clearwater area for more than 7 years. Dr. Holloman is experienced in Veneers, Sedation Dentistry, Implants, Crowns & Bridges. He is a professional member of the American Dental Association, the International Congress of Oral Implantologists and the Florida Dental Association. Dr. Holloman was awarded America's Top Dentist for Implants and Cosmetic Dentistry by the Consumer Research Council consecutively from 2010 to 2015. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS American Dental Association (ADA) International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI) Florida Dental Association Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation (DOC) West Coast District Dental Association Upper Pinellas County Dental Association AWARDS & ACCOLADES America's Top Dentist for Implants and Cosmetic Dentistry for Consumer Research Council, 2010-2015 FORMS OF PAYMENT We accept cash, checks, debit and most major credit cards INSURANCES ACCEPTED (MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover). We also accept Flexible Spending Account (FSA) monies and Health Savings Account (HSA) monies. Additionally, we offer financing (CareCredit) because we understand that monthly payments can help patients and their families fit the cost of dental care into their budgets. We are in network for Delta Dental Premier insurance, and we accept payment from any dental insurance that will allow you choose your dentist. We are here to help you maximize your benefits. OFFICE HOURS Monday to Thursday: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM

2127 NE Coachman Rd

Clearwater, FL 33765

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Holloman

This content was provided by Dr. Holloman "Dr. Andrew Holloman and our entire team are happy to offer the families of Clearwater, Largo, Belleair, and Clearwater Beach, FL comprehensive general dentistry in a comfortable, modern environment. Our goal is to get to know our patients and use the latest dental technologies in order to provide personalized, advanced care. We are committed to making your visits with us efficient and pleasant each and every time for a lifetime of healthy, attractive smiles."

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Tooth Discoloration

• Wheaton College In Wheaton, Illinois, B.S
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2002
  • University Of Oklahoma College Of Dentistry-Dds
    Medical School | Graduated 2007
  • General Dentistry-University Of Oklahoma Advanced Education In General Dentistry
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2008

Dr. Holloman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Holloman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Holloman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Holloman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Holloman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Holloman to family and friends
Dr. Holloman's Performance
in Largo, FL |
Great service, very friendly stuff and state of the art equipment. I have been with this office for over 10 years !
in Largo, FL |
I have always been afraid of dentists. Dr. Holloman and his entire staff have erased my fears. Everyone is so kind, professional and obviously care. My experience was so that I believe I will no longer fear going to the dentist again. I'll never leave the services of Dr. Holloman's practice!
Washington, DC |
Dr. Holloman and his staff are amazing people. Not only are they professional but they make you feel like you're part of the family. My anxiety and fear of dentist honestly melted away when I was here. I felt understood and thought of as a person and a patient. I'll be recommending them to everyone I meet. Awesome dentist and staff!
in Tampa, FL |
Had my first appointment with Dr. Andrew Holloman. Have been searching high and low for an "honest" dentist. One not fixated on sales but on serving people. I had some issues not dealt with properly by a previous dentist and it showed up on an x ray. What I valued the most was that Dr. Holloman gave me the gift of his time. He sat and listened, then shared his knowledge as if he had nowhere else to be. That is a rare and appreciated.
in Clearwater |
I was really impressed with this office. I truly loved my experienced here. The staff was amazing and the Dr. was excellent. This office was professional as well as caring. This is a 25 star practice. Amazing!!! Thankyou for caring for patients that are scared!!!!
Largo Florida |
The dental hygienist talks far too much and has very little interest in her job. The dentist himself is extremely difficult to communicate with and is unfriendly. They quot a price for certain procedures and then later add more charges after your dental work is finished. Extremely dishonest. These people are like a circus.
I have been a patient in Dr. Holloman's practice for several years now and have had nothing but positive experiences. He he patient and kind, qualities that are especially important with patients who have dental office anxiety. I have researched his fees compared to other local dentists of his caliber and he is very fair, and especially willing to work with me to come up with a course of action that is affordable and comfortable for me on my timing. His staff is warm and feels like family.
in Clearwater Florida |
Th dentist overcharges you for everything. He's very ruthless concerning money. His employees are very loud and aggressive and they gossip right in front of you. His dental assistant isn't careful with the instruments and I recently caught him not wearing gloves. He acted silly when I pointed this out to him. These employees are very pretentious and immature. I didn't not find that anybody there took my dental care seriously. Disgraceful people!
in Mifflinville |
Was on vacation was in need of dentist unexpectly . Dr Andrew and his staff indeed came to my rescue! I was soooo blessed to find him and his staff!!!!I can't say more than enough how extremly I was well taking care of and sooooo well pleased with his expertise and his staff! Wow certainly impressive!!!!!! Thankyou sooooo much! They are the real deal!!! Wish they were in our area!!! Cant get any better!!! Honesty, if your not going their in clearwater ,its your loss!!!!!! Sincerely , George K
in Clearwater, FL |
I was referred to Dr. Holloman after the passing of my regular dentist about 4 years ago, I have been going ever since. The service and professionalism I receive at the office is second to none , the Dr. and staff are extremely knowledgeable and courteous !!! If you are looking for a new dentist waste no more time !! this is the place you want to go !!
in IRB, Fl |
Always courteous and professional. Their work is exemplary.
in Largo, Florida |
Love coming to this office. All of the staff is wonderful! They always make you feel at ease.
in Largo, FL |
Has taken care of our entire family for years!! Have never had a bad experience....
in Seminole, FL |
Dr Holloman and his staff are the best!! I'm a very anxious person and everyone there keeps me a ease. Everything is always easy. Maria and Anna take care of my insurance which is always do confusing to me. The assistants are very experienced and keep me so comfortable during my procedures. And to top it off, the hygienist is super gentle. Dr Holloman is very innovative and his office is the most up to date I have ever seen. Thank you all. Don't miss out on this offfice!!!
in Clearwater, FL |
Dr Holloman and staff are very cordial. I am totally confident in their ability to take care of any problem I have. I would recommend Dr Holloman and company to any one.
Safety Harbor, FL |
Dr. Holloman is very calm, professional and kind. The entire office staff and assistants are wonderful, warm and compassionate people who treat us like family.
in St Petersburg, FL |
Dr. Holloman performed a very difficult root canal on me that was as hard on him as it was on me. I actually had minimal pain from it, but I was blown away the next day when Dr. Holloman called me personally to see how I was doing! I have NEVER had a dentist or doctor follow up like that, and it just shows what a caring medical professional Dr. Holloman is. Not to mention his great staff, especially Tanya, my hygienist. From the moment you walk in, you feel welcomed and cared for by everyone.
in South Pasadena, FL |
Wonderful top notch staff! Detail oriented and very gentle. Clean and fast. Cares for my whole family. Very happy!
in Largo, FL |
I have always been very anxious going to a dentist, as I am sure a lot of people are. Dr. Holloman made me so at ease, explained all my options, and sincerely cares. It is the most pain-free experience I have ever encountered. I have lost all of my anxiety seeing Dr. Holloman. If you want the best hygienist ever, Tanya is the best, very knowledgeable, caring, and does the best cleaning. As for the staff: Maria and Anna are so helpful and friendly. Gale and Jen make your experience easy.
Love the staff!!
in Clearwater, FL |
I've never been to a more friendly, professional, personable dentist in my entire life. From the woman behind the desk that greets me, to my favorite hygienist Tanya, to Dr. Holloman, to the woman you pay. I've always felt welcome and received extremely friendly service. This is a wonderful team I highly recommend.
in Largo, FL |
I have been going to Dr. Holloman and Tanya (Dental Hygienist) for the past 7 years. I cannot say enough great things about thus practice. My oral health is the best it has ever been. The atmosphere is relaxing and very pleasant. The level of care and service received is like no other and I wouldn't even consider going anywhere else. It is more than a dental office, it is a family and they make you feel like apart of that family.
in Clearwater FL |
Great experience in the office for almost 6 years. Staff if very helpful to work through coverage of dental insurance with you. My kids love Miss Tanya!! She is awesome teaching them about dental health!!
Tampa, Fl |
Dr. Holloman provided clear and thoughtful recommendations as to the best avenues for my complete fate. I am grateful for Dr. Holloman and his staff for making my experience so satisfying. They did a great job of easing what can often be an anxious time. I would highly recommend Dr. Holloman for all your oral care needs.
in Tampa, FL |
Excellent Doctor- office was so nice- staff took great care of me Thank you so much!
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Holloman has been my dentist for almost five years. I've had him do everything from simple, dental procedures to complex cosmetic dentistry. He is truly masterful and also such an honest and considerate guy. The only thing better than his dental skill is the level of professionalism and compassion with which he carries himself. His entire practice, from the front-desk personnel to the assisting technicians to his fantastic hygienists, are kind and caring and superb. I'd give him 6 stars!
in Tampa, FL |
I am a self-aware dentist-phobe and absolutely terrified of having any work done--substantive or otherwise. Based on a recommendation from a friend, I went to see Dr. Holloman for some serious work I knew that I had put off for quite some time. Dr. Holloman and his staff were absolutely excellent. I was treated with respect (despite the state of my teeth!) compassion and understanding. It was by far the best dental experience I ever had and I would recommend anyone to see Dr. Holloman.
in Dunedin, FL |
I went an initial workup. My first impression was the extreme opulence of his waiting room, it is beautiful. His front office staff were kind and helpful and very nice to me. Dr. H. himself was very nice. His assistant, though, was snippy to his co-workers when they interrupted him. My overall opinion: If you are impressed by ALL THE BELLS AND WHISTLES, this is the place for you but remember his prices reflect that. Est. more than thirteen-thousand for upper, back-left implants - 4 teeth!
in Clearwater,Florida |
I met Dr. Holloman & staff at a Information seminar they provided about a year ago explaining dental implants. Since I had 2 sets of upper dentures and struggled with being uncomfortable for 5 years. Since I could not afford implants, I got the snap on dentures. Dr. Holloman is a miracle worker, after getting to know him, I asked how he was so confident in what he does, his response was I love what I do...to me that's says it all! I could go on, but I only have a few characters remaining!
Have you seen Dr. Andrew Holloman, DDS?
Are you Dr. Holloman?

Visit Dr. Holloman

Dr. Holloman accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Holloman has admitting privileges